newbs

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

MARS_REVENANT #21 Posted 30 October 2015 - 02:00 PM

Major

• 31350 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View Postbroslicer, on 30 October 2015 - 08:22 AM, said:

reported, everyone is reported. I hate everyone.

How did you find out about Erd's foot fetish?

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

Jiggiwatt #22 Posted 30 October 2015 - 02:46 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5713 battles

Hi, I'm Jiggiwatt and it's been 14 minutes since my last drink.

Nos morituri te salutamus

broslicer #23 Posted 30 October 2015 - 03:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 9894 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostTHEMARCO1979, on 30 October 2015 - 08:00 AM, said:

How did you find out about Erd's foot fetish?

He told me one night after drinking Drano, so we both now know what he's doing tonight. It isn't grabbing his joystick to play WOWP (if ya get what I mean):coin: 

Edited by broslicer, 30 October 2015 - 03:30 PM.

EZ.

Noreaga #24 Posted 30 October 2015 - 03:36 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8691 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostAn_Average_Jho, on 30 October 2015 - 01:36 AM, said:

I'm Jho, but you might know me better as "that guy that's been here since forever and is seen positing every so often but doesn't seem to contribute to anything". 

can i be in that club too ?

Nimis obnoxii curare

EspressoForHammy #25 Posted 30 October 2015 - 07:55 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4979 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

My name is Eli.

I do weird things like cycle 20ish miles around my downtown area at midnight without a headlight, just to see what I can see. I'm fast so I escape most of what I see (19mph avg). I carry good small-batch bourbon in a ruck on my back. Stops are to drink bourbon, not catch my breath.

I'm owned by two small boys and a petite redhead. Sadly this means the race car I built goes back and forth to work every day, and sometimes to the beach on the weekend. But sometimes it goes 130mph if I'm on the road early. My wife just asked for a minivan for Christmas. I told her no, they don't have stick shifts. Normal women would have cried or slapped me. This one looked at me and started using her ridiculously over-sized brain to outsmart me. I'll probably have a minivan by next week.

I play many games. Right now my favorites are WT and Armored Warfare, but it changes monthly. I want the He. 100.

I work in aerospace. OK, no that's not technically true. I get paid in aerospace. My wife stopped working so we would have less disposable income. It seemed like we had too much to her, apparently.

I was home-schooled all my life. I got a 4.0 in college without trying. I got a crappy business degree from a cut-rate state school, and then talked my way into engineering. That's what I do. "Engineering."

I'm trigger happy, loud, overly friendly and a bit of a risk taker. Until I get drunk. Then I quiet right down and talk about feminist political theory and the latest play at the Dock Street Theatre.

I weigh just over 200 lbs. and I'm six feet tall. I like meals. I usually eat four full meals a day plus snacks. I also beat the pro at my racquetball club about 30% of the time.

I'm naturally good with firearms, but I hate shooting. I won the skeet shooting competition three years in a row at my shotgun club in my late teens. Mostly because the winner got free doughnuts.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

MARS_REVENANT #26 Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:13 PM

Major

• 31350 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 30 October 2015 - 02:55 PM, said:

My name is Eli.

I do weird things like cycle 20ish miles around my downtown area at midnight without a headlight, just to see what I can see. I'm fast so I escape most of what I see (19mph avg). I carry good small-batch bourbon in a ruck on my back. Stops are to drink bourbon, not catch my breath.

I'm owned by two small boys and a petite redhead. Sadly this means the race car I built goes back and forth to work every day, and sometimes to the beach on the weekend. But sometimes it goes 130mph if I'm on the road early. My wife just asked for a minivan for Christmas. I told her no, they don't have stick shifts. Normal women would have cried or slapped me. This one looked at me and started using her ridiculously over-sized brain to outsmart me. I'll probably have a minivan by next week.

I play many games. Right now my favorites are WT and Armored Warfare, but it changes monthly. I want the He. 100.

I work in aerospace. OK, no that's not technically true. I get paid in aerospace. My wife stopped working so we would have less disposable income. It seemed like we had too much to her, apparently.

I was home-schooled all my life. I got a 4.0 in college without trying. I got a crappy business degree from a cut-rate state school, and then talked my way into engineering. That's what I do. "Engineering."

I'm trigger happy, loud, overly friendly and a bit of a risk taker. Until I get drunk. Then I quiet right down and talk about feminist political theory and the latest play at the Dock Street Theatre.

I weigh just over 200 lbs. and I'm six feet tall. I like meals. I usually eat four full meals a day plus snacks. I also beat the pro at my racquetball club about 30% of the time.

I'm naturally good with firearms, but I hate shooting. I won the skeet shooting competition three years in a row at my shotgun club in my late teens. Mostly because the winner got free doughnuts.

But do you fight bears and hire and fire people?

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

EspressoForHammy #27 Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:22 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4979 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostTHEMARCO1979, on 30 October 2015 - 03:13 PM, said:

But do you fight bears and hire and fire people?

No, I fight people and hire bears. You don't fire bears. The bears fire you.

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

_Laserguided_ #28 Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:31 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4263 battles

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 30 October 2015 - 11:55 AM, said:

My name is Eli.

I felt a stirring reading this...Is that ok?  TMI?

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.

Auto

EspressoForHammy #29 Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:33 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4979 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View Post_Laserguided_, on 30 October 2015 - 03:31 PM, said:

I felt a stirring reading this...Is that ok?  TMI?

I guess that depends on which part stirred you...

_Laserguided_ #30 Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:36 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4263 battles

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 30 October 2015 - 12:33 PM, said:

Free donuts...:hiding:

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.

Auto

EspressoForHammy #31 Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:38 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4979 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View Post_Laserguided_, on 30 October 2015 - 03:36 PM, said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Ok you got me.

Perco_lator #32 Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:42 PM

Master Sergeant

• 85 battles

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 30 October 2015 - 04:33 PM, said:

View Post_Laserguided_, on 30 October 2015 - 04:36 PM, said:

I would have guessed it would have been your lady parts, but I guess Laser is getting up there in age.

_Laserguided_ #33 Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:48 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4263 battles

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 30 October 2015 - 12:38 PM, said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Ok you got me.

If I said, I read your post with your silky smooth radio announcer voice in mind, I think some here might wonder things...

Auto

_Laserguided_ #34 Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:51 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4263 battles

View PostPerco_lator, on 30 October 2015 - 12:42 PM, said:

I would have guessed it would have been your lady parts, but I guess Laser is getting up there in age.

Hammy manscapes like no other... He's the talk of the racquetball club and even the hot chicks are known to pursue his secrets.

Auto

Perco_lator #35 Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:56 PM

Master Sergeant

• 85 battles

View Post_Laserguided_, on 30 October 2015 - 04:51 PM, said:

Hammy manscapes like no other... He's the talk of the racquetball club and even the hot chicks are known to pursue his secrets.

If that's the case then what's the deal with the caterpillar attached to his lower lip?

_Laserguided_ #36 Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:57 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4263 battles

View PostPerco_lator, on 30 October 2015 - 12:56 PM, said:

If that's the case then what's the deal with the caterpillar attached to his lower lip?

His clients demand it...

Auto

_Laserguided_ #37 Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:01 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4263 battles

When I talk with EspressoForSerge sometimes this part of a favorite movie comes to mind...

Edited by _Laserguided_, 30 October 2015 - 09:03 PM.

Auto

losttwo #38 Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:02 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

never fight a bear for a doughnut.

If the guy you just hired is eating all your doughnuts...ask the bear to take care of it.

EspressoForHammy #39 Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:06 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4979 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View Post_Laserguided_, on 30 October 2015 - 03:57 PM, said:

His clients demand it...

I'm hiding a manly butt-chin. I appear too menacing with it in full view.

View Post_Laserguided_, on 30 October 2015 - 03:48 PM, said:

If I said, I read your post with your silky smooth radio announcer voice in mind, I think some here might wonder things...

I do have a deep voice. I've been told it's a sign of long vocal strings, but I have other long accoutrements as well, so who knows.

EspressoForHammy #40 Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:12 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4979 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostPerco_lator, on 30 October 2015 - 03:56 PM, said:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users