newbs

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

DrPain_2017 #141 Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:48 PM

Airman Basic

• 2286 battles
  • [FK] FK

Eh Fellas:

Looking forward to playing this game for a long time.....love the planes.

Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai #142 Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:42 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 6742 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Hmmm. I never talked here.

Howdy I am Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai. I'm a bit of ahothead, get angry easily, but it is over quickly. If you are my friend I will always be there for you. My first topic on the forum was a whinethread at 2k battles, and people like ViolentAngel and Gin_N_Tonic, plus many names gone by, talked to me and told my how to get better. I'm slowly but surely improving. I quit andxome back every 3 months or so- that is quit for 3 or so.

The only time I will snap is if I hear someone say "X is cancer." Mother had it. Grandad died of it three months ago. My best friend from high school has it at 20 yrs old. I'm [edited]tired of it.

The (not so) amazing Chokai is back! And he's hit all his personal goals sans one! Seriously though, nice to be back, looks like he game is improving. I continue to try to recruit new people.

Psicko23 #143 Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:10 PM

First Lieutenant

• 19643 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostDrPain_2017, on 26 May 2017 - 02:48 PM, said:

Eh Fellas:

Looking forward to playing this game for a long time.....love the planes.

Welcome to warplanes. 

View PostFog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai, on 03 June 2017 - 05:42 AM, said:

Hmmm. I never talked here.

Howdy I am Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai. I'm a bit of ahothead, get angry easily, but it is over quickly. If you are my friend I will always be there for you. My first topic on the forum was a whinethread at 2k battles, and people like ViolentAngel and Gin_N_Tonic, plus many names gone by, talked to me and told my how to get better. I'm slowly but surely improving. I quit andxome back every 3 months or so- that is quit for 3 or so.

The only time I will snap is if I hear someone say "X is cancer." Mother had it. Grandad died of it three months ago. My best friend from high school has it at 20 yrs old. I'm [edited]tired of it.

Yeah, I feel you. I'm in the medical field and around a good amount of patients that have cancer, as well as dealing with it in my personal life such as family. It's like when people compare others to Hitler and Nazi's. No, not even close in both accounts. 

Captain_Underpants53 #144 Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:07 AM

Airman Basic

• 7091 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
MSgt, USAF, (ret).  Since getting into this game my shooting and reading hobbies have been neglected.  My twin 8 year old grand daughters like to fly it too.  Nobody's going to ACE anytime soon but one has picked up the knack of a banked turn already.  The other one still just uses just the rudder (sigh).

GhostPrime #145 Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:02 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1654 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 22 June 2017 - 07:07 PM, said:

MSgt, USAF, (ret).  Since getting into this game my shooting and reading hobbies have been neglected.  My twin 8 year old grand daughters like to fly it too.  Nobody's going to ACE anytime soon but one has picked up the knack of a banked turn already.  The other one still just uses just the rudder (sigh).

Hello! 

Using a Joystick? 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users