WG Customer Service Neglect for WoWP

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ParanoiaXtreme_PRX #1 Posted 13 October 2015 - 11:17 PM

First Lieutenant

• 204 battles
  • [SF] SF
Just wanted to say that WG Customer Service is largely neglecting WoWP related requests. Here is was my first request..

"I would like to have the XF4U-1 back. Sold it a while ago. I have necessary resources"

whenever i say something like this, i get a quick response, it's simple, it's not greek to these people... wait it it... it's WoWP it has now been 4 weeks since i sent that ticket in, and it has not been answered once. in between these past 4 weeks, i have sent 3 reminders to WG to pay attention to the ticket. 4 weeks is very ridiculous for a request like that, right?

1 week ago, i sent in an entirely new ticket to WG saying this:

"My ticket requesting my XF4U-1 is bluntly being ignored, it has been up for over a week now and there is zero response, here is the link to the first ticket: "URL placed here"

I must honestly say i'm not at all happy about the absolute disregard for a lot of my tickets having to do with World of Warplanes."

now, you might be wondering why i said the last part about them disregarding my ticket WoWP related... no, it's not because i feel victimized or am over-reacting... if they are naturally slow, then explain this for me...

why did the last 2 vehicles i requested back for WoT, i got them both within 1 weeks time?

bottom line, for you WoWP players, don't expect any help from WG

tanky_the_tank #2 Posted 14 October 2015 - 12:13 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
I got someone renamed a week ago so there's still someone reading tickets, didn't get a ban on the guy with 200 kills in 5000 battles but that's normal

View Post Traurig_Yoda, on 14 March 2015 - 12:41 AM, said:

another ridiculous remark by TtT.

ParanoiaXtreme_PRX #3 Posted 14 October 2015 - 02:47 AM

First Lieutenant

• 204 battles
  • [SF] SF

View Posttanky_the_tank, on 14 October 2015 - 12:13 AM, said:

I got someone renamed a week ago so there's still someone reading tickets, didn't get a ban on the guy with 200 kills in 5000 battles but that's normal

hey, could you get me renamed? i wanted to change username without using 2500 gold... or you could donate *teeth smile*

Edited by Marith29, 14 October 2015 - 02:47 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users