Problem loading since 1.9 dropped

1.9 loading

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

HoHJB #1 Posted 11 October 2015 - 03:51 AM

Airman Basic

• 8 battles

Ever since 1.9 dropped I have been having loading issues.  The map will load normally until the line gets to about halfway and then it just stops.  I can still interact with the load screen and compare planes and hear the "lets go" sound and everything but it never loads.  I never had this problem before the patch but now it happens almost every game.  Has anyone experienced this or have any idea what I should do to fix this.  If you need any more info to help me let me know.  I have an EVGA GTX 660 video card and * GB ram and an AMD 6100 processor.  Thanks for the help.

-JB 

Pogo68 #2 Posted 11 October 2015 - 07:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1649 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

I've had same thing happens.

You have two options.

Stay and hope it completes the transition.

It might, but if it does, you have a 75% chance that it will be with 100% packet loss, or it loads and for up to a minute you'll be floating in the air, not moving.

Or you go an shut the game down from the control panel, (if u don't use the control panel the program will continue to run and you will not be able to restart it), clear the cache, then restart the game.

It should load properly.

If it does not, close it from the control panel again and re-start (don't clear the cache this time) and hopefully it will load properly the 3rd or 4th or 5th or 6th time.

Edited by Pogo68, 11 October 2015 - 07:29 PM.

DICTA BOELCKE for WoWP
    1. Try to secure the upper hand before attacking.
    2. Always continue with an attack you have begun
    3. Open fire only at close range, and then only when the opponent is squarely in your sights
    4. You should always try to keep your eye on your opponent, and never let yourself be deceived by ruses
    5. In any type of attack, it is essential to assail your opponent from behind
    6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try run away from his attack, but fly to meet it
    7. When over the enemy's lines, always remember your own line of retreat
    8. It is better to attack in groups of four or six. Avoid two aircraft attacking the same opponent

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users