2 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 09 October 2015 - 01:09 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

This was quick

Block Quote

Developer interview: new bots
Dear players!

October 9 at 19:00 (Moscow time) (12 noon EST) will be broadcast with the participation of Ruslana Vladimirenko. The team, which he heads, is responsible for the behavior of the logic and mechanics of combat bots engaged in their settings. As the saying goes, "everything you wanted to ask about the bots, but did not know anyone." During the broadcast, you will learn new details about the implementation of bots and hear the answers to the most interesting questions.

Questions can be specified in the topic of discussion of this news, as well as during the broadcast of the game itself in the chat channel WoWP Stream (the creator of the chat - Sergant).

The reference to broadcast (YouTube) will be the news for an hour before it started.

RU WoWP portal source link

The broadcast will be on YouTube. I am not sure if this is on the RU WoWP YouTube channel or another. They will explain more on the bots more and have a developers Q&A. I thought I would let all know. Maybe translated CC?

edit: corrected link

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 09 October 2015 - 01:11 PM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

cqiyuan #2 Posted 09 October 2015 - 01:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 249 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

Just saw a bot using 4 rockets to settle a 4 points ground target. this will be my first question: 

How can you guys be so dumb to design such ground attacking bots. 

FlakValleyExpress #3 Posted 09 October 2015 - 01:48 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

I think it could be this website for the stream

https://www.youtube.com/user/WorldofWarplanes

Wrong link. here is the correct one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgzlxdPGPJ4

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 09 October 2015 - 05:18 PM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Also tagged with Stream

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users