Vulcan

WS- Wild Cards

High Skies

Falo

TSF-1

TFE-Alpha

TSF-2

TFE-Bravo

Still haven't received payout.  PMs to GP have gone unanswered.

What should I do? I'd put in a ticket, but that doesn't seem like the best approach for a community-run event.

Edited by Rock18, 06 October 2015 - 02:40 AM.

Gang_Starr #2 Posted 06 October 2015 - 04:50 AM

Captain

• 0 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG
GP is away right now. Contact Marco or killerpopcorn they can probably get in contact with the proper person to deal with the issue

Tenks

Sojo #3 Posted 06 October 2015 - 05:22 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostGang_Starr, on 05 October 2015 - 11:50 PM, said:

GP is away right now. Contact Marco or killerpopcorn they can probably get in contact with the proper person to deal with the issue

Yeah... but GP was apprised of the situation weeks before, and presumably someone at WGNA ought to be covering his PMs, right?

Sigh.

I'll keep an eye out for Marco or KP I guess.

ArrowZ_ #4 Posted 06 October 2015 - 05:45 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 10 battles

Had a similar problem week after the AR6 Finals. It was more of a name issue than an overdue gold payment from WG. Didn't get the gold until a week later when I PM'd GP.

I get that this was a community run tournament, but it seems like WG doesn't want to put the effort in paying the participants their deserved winnings. But what do I know.

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

Sojo #5 Posted 06 October 2015 - 06:21 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostArrowZ_, on 06 October 2015 - 12:45 AM, said:

Had a similar problem week after the AR6 Finals. It was more of a name issue than an overdue gold payment from WG. Didn't get the gold until a week later when I PM'd GP.

I get that this was a community run tournament, but it seems like WG doesn't want to put the effort in paying the participants their deserved winnings. But what do I know.

Yeah... thanks.   Once again I've repeatedly tried the obvious approach over a period of weeks but nada.  Which is the reason I posted here in the first place.  It's not like I'm hoping to get extra gold by making this public.

And as depicted above my name was correctly spelled in in the official roster to begin with.  It's not like it's complicated with a trailing underscore or some other ambiguous character.

ArrowZ_ #6 Posted 06 October 2015 - 06:46 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 10 battles

Yea I get it. Because you'd rather people want to know that you didn't get paid all this time instead of I dont know... maybe taking it directly to WG? I'm curious though as to how many cases that didnt get paid in AR6. Well I guess that too would be moot since this issue already passed months ago. Again why was this thread created?

But if I were to give some form of support, WG SHOULD have announced any arising issues regarding the gold payouts of AR6, instead of leaving it unnoticed. But Meh.

Maybe it was better not to relate to your particular problem considering the nature of your reply. Good luck trying to get a quick response from WG. I'm sure the frustration was worth the creation of this thread. Lawl.

Edited by ArrowZ_, 06 October 2015 - 06:48 AM.

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

MARS_REVENANT #7 Posted 06 October 2015 - 01:13 PM

Colonel

• 809 battles

GP mentioned there was an issue with some players.  There isn't anything Killerpopcorn or I can do, other than bring this up to GP when he gets back.  He has been pretty responsive in out PM thread whenever something comes up.

Rock18 is it just you or your entire team that didn't get the prize?

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

Sojo #8 Posted 06 October 2015 - 10:41 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostArrowZ_, on 06 October 2015 - 01:46 AM, said:

Yea I get it. Because you'd rather people want to know that you didn't get paid all this time instead of I dont know... maybe taking it directly to WG? I'm curious though as to how many cases that didnt get paid in AR6. Well I guess that too would be moot since this issue already passed months ago. Again why was this thread created?

But if I were to give some form of support, WG SHOULD have announced any arising issues regarding the gold payouts of AR6, instead of leaving it unnoticed. But Meh.

Maybe it was better not to relate to your particular problem considering the nature of your reply. Good luck trying to get a quick response from WG. I'm sure the frustration was worth the creation of this thread. Lawl.

I've already been more than patient to this point.  I already tried taking it "directly to WG" and multiple PMs dating to early last month have gone ignored.  And as related in the OP, opening a ticket about a community-run event seems almost certain to be non-productive.

And thanks all the same, but I wasn't seeking your approval.

View PostTHEMARCO1979, on 06 October 2015 - 08:13 AM, said:

GP mentioned there was an issue with some players.  There isn't anything Killerpopcorn or I can do, other than bring this up to GP when he gets back.  He has been pretty responsive in out PM thread whenever something comes up.

Rock18 is it just you or your entire team that didn't get the prize?

OK thanks, I guess I'll wait until he gets back even though earlier messages were already unsuccessful.  (And no one is covering during a long planned absence?  WTH?  Hugely incompetent even by the standards of this game.)

I do know that WafflesOfWrath still hadn't received anything when I spoke with him last week.  I haven't had much contact with some of the other teammates, I'll reach out and try to determine if others have problems too.  

Noreaga #9 Posted 07 October 2015 - 01:15 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
i think i remember getting paid for ar6, i have more money than should have so i thought all is well 

Nimis obnoxii curare

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users