IL-8 Spitfire I No Skill Crickets

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Texthor #21 Posted 03 October 2015 - 09:17 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 7 battles

View Postlosttwo, on 03 October 2015 - 02:37 PM, said:

You know whats funny.

Saw him on a Yak 7 trying to gain altitude, way above his altitude....or was it an LA 7.

either way the entire enemy team stayed over their area...even the ILs

4 vs 4...we all went straight in and destroyed them all NO FRIENDLIES WERE INJURED.

He was dead in a stall 2 minutes into the match. Didn't stand a chance. Neither did the IL-20 trying to dog fight.

Took no skill to win that match. IT was definitely a seal clubbing match.

CREEPY how you study me and take notes all the time and cant wait to brag and report to your tank buddies.  I get shot down and lose all day....so do others....so do you....but I don't report it on the forum   !!!!!!  Short man disease in action.

Rockstone_ #22 Posted 03 October 2015 - 09:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 5 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

View PostTexthor, on 03 October 2015 - 10:57 AM, said:

Someone gave me a horse they could no longer take care of......does not mean I have to ride it !!!!!

LOL - well a least you stick to your guns.:facepalm:

Derpinoid #23 Posted 03 October 2015 - 09:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 321 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

See, here's the part I really don't get, I fly everything, good, bad, or indifferent, one of my favorite planes is also the plane I lose the most in. The Hs-129-B, nicknamed "clay pidgeon" by me, is a dog when it comes to maneuvering, but get in the reticle and look out, it will melt an IL2 in 3 seconds.

Texthor you seem to talk a lot about planes that you admittedly haven't flown, I find that curious.

Edit: I personally haven't seen an unskilled pilot flying an IL2t or above, I think that's your disconnect right there, unskilled players don't put in that kind of grind for a plane.

Edited by Derpinoid, 03 October 2015 - 10:15 PM.

Experience only counts when you're doing it right in the first place.

"When everything goes right, you don't learn anything" NASA rocket tester.

raulv04 #24 Posted 03 October 2015 - 10:06 PM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles

Sheesh! 18000+ battles and still doesn't know how to shoot down an IL? Not even me with my modest stats.

Texthor #25 Posted 03 October 2015 - 10:34 PM

• 7 battles

View Postraulv04, on 03 October 2015 - 04:06 PM, said:

Sheesh! 18000+ battles and still doesn't know how to shoot down an IL? Not even me with my modest stats.

you must be one of those who has been duped into believing win percentages actually mean anything.   Or, are you just tyring to jump on the IL band wagon like the other easy point IL worshipers.

Derpinoid #26 Posted 03 October 2015 - 10:37 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 321 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

Dude, it doesn't take a veteran to spot a no talent cry baby.

Edit: If you think it's so easy, prove it, 10$ in gold says that il2mod v il2mod after 100 battles each on that plane, your win/loss ratio is lower than mine.

Edited by Derpinoid, 03 October 2015 - 10:50 PM.

Texthor #27 Posted 03 October 2015 - 10:47 PM

• 7 battles

View PostDerpinoid, on 03 October 2015 - 04:37 PM, said:

I ignore those with less than 10,000 battles.  However....one piece of advise for nouveau nooblet's..... get into and buy as many IL's as you can.....if you want to get ahead fast.

Derpinoid #28 Posted 03 October 2015 - 11:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 321 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

If you won't accept a challenge from a n00b, please keep your winging about the il series confined to the forum, and not clutter battle chat with your useless commentary.

Edit: I'm just fine with the idea that you have an opinion, I'm not trying to change your opinion, (backing your opinion with facts would be nice) I'm simply asking that you don't distract your team with politics while they're working out how to kill red.

Edited by Derpinoid, 03 October 2015 - 11:45 PM.

raulv04 #29 Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:23 AM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles

View PostTexthor, on 03 October 2015 - 04:34 PM, said:

you must be one of those who has been duped into believing win percentages actually mean anything.   Or, are you just tyring to jump on the IL band wagon like the other easy point IL worshipers.

LOL, a game is a game for me. I don't stress out myself if I get a low or high win percentage. My goal is to have fun and a good time, that's all, although I have to say that I haven't had that in a long time; that's why I'm sitting out waiting for my premium time to run out. But back to topic, Derpinoid is right and I quote him below. So back to my question: 18,000+ battles and you still don't know how to shoot down an IL? :sceptic: I fly Russian and German ground attack airplanes too, and to me, the best way to understand those airplanes is to fly them. So, if after 18000+ battles you're yet to touch any GA aircraft and still don't understand their mechanics and how the tail gunner shoots, it's your problem. Don't come around whining about the "all mighty IL's" because they're not all mighty.

View PostDerpinoid, on 03 October 2015 - 04:37 PM, said:

I know, I was expecting a reaction :)

Texthor #30 Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:35 AM

• 7 battles

View Postraulv04, on 03 October 2015 - 06:23 PM, said:

LOL, a game is a game for me. I don't stress out myself if I get a low or high win percentage. My goal is to have fun and a good time, that's all, although I have to say that I haven't had that in a long time; that's why I'm sitting out waiting for my premium time to run out. But back to topic, Derpinoid is right and I quote him below. So back to my question: 18,000+ battles and you still don't know how to shoot down an IL? :sceptic: I fly Russian and German ground attack airplanes too, and to me, the best way to understand those airplanes is to fly them. So, if after 18000+ battles you're yet to touch any GA aircraft and still don't understand their mechanics and how the tail gunner shoots, it's your problem. Don't come around whining about the "all mighty IL's" because they're not all mighty.

I know, I was expecting a reaction :)

Sure been shot down by lots of IL's, but never once said I have'nt shot IL's down or am not capable. That is what you guys love to believe in and your biggest hope.

However......  I believe the IL is the the most OP plane available for players who are unable to fly fighters and that the IL has many magical powers and many unrealistic  advantages never seen in the real russian war.

MagusGerhardt #31 Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:55 AM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 856 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostTexthor, on 03 October 2015 - 05:35 PM, said:

Sure been shot down by lots of IL's, but never once said I have'nt shot IL's down or am not capable. That is what you guys love to believe in and your biggest hope.

However......  I believe the IL is the the most OP plane available for players who are unable to fly fighters and that the IL has many magical powers and many unrealistic  advantages never seen in the real russian war.

It takes no skill...to get shot down by an IL.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

Derpinoid #32 Posted 04 October 2015 - 01:09 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 321 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
I've had veteran pilots tell me straight up several times, if you don't finish your fighters, you can't shoot the IL. It's like dessert at the end of the battle.

Texthor #33 Posted 04 October 2015 - 01:11 AM

• 7 battles

View PostMagusGerhardt, on 03 October 2015 - 06:55 PM, said:

It takes no skill...to get shot down by an IL.

And....It still.....takes NO skill.....to win in an IL

MagusGerhardt #34 Posted 04 October 2015 - 07:14 AM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 856 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostTexthor, on 03 October 2015 - 06:11 PM, said:

And....It still.....takes NO skill.....to win in an IL

View PostZapperguy, on 02 October 2015 - 06:29 PM, said:

I decided to raise the bar for your challenge. How about a Tier 5 Light Fighter (Spitfire I) taking out a full health Tier 7 Attack Aircraft (IL-8) without losing ANY hp?

As additional punishment, you get to watch it in first person, exactly as I see it when I play.

Now, will you please stop with your inaccurate droning about ILs? Thanks.

:honoring:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

Steel_bomber_ #35 Posted 04 October 2015 - 07:21 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostTexthor, on 03 October 2015 - 10:17 PM, said:

CREEPY how you study me and take notes all the time and cant wait to brag and report to your tank buddies.  I get shot down and lose all day....so do others....so do you....but I don't report it on the forum   !!!!!!  Short man disease in action.

It's not creepy, it's your own fault.

You are the one trolling this forum with a sentence all over again, which makes no sense!

If I see "Texthor" in battle I will know: hey it's that name from the forums (with his troll post all over and over again), you get the attention because of that.

THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK

Wesrin #36 Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 304 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostTexthor, on 03 October 2015 - 05:47 PM, said:

I ignore those with less than 10,000 battles. 

There are plenty of good players who have under 10,000 battles; you ignore them at your own detriment. Just as you said it's dumb to think win rate is everything, the same goes for battle count.

Edited by Wesrin, 04 October 2015 - 12:15 PM.

Fly me closer, I want to hit them with my sword!

Texthor #37 Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:47 PM

• 7 battles

View PostWesrin, on 04 October 2015 - 06:15 AM, said:

There are plenty of good players who have under 10,000 battles; you ignore them at your own detriment. Just as you said it's dumb to think win rate is everything, the same goes for battle count.

i stand corrected then...

Texthor #38 Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:51 PM

• 7 battles

View PostMagusGerhardt, on 04 October 2015 - 01:14 AM, said:

going to show THE ONLY  one in a million shot again.......how very sad.      The t6 IL and above is still OP and should be changed !!!!!

Texthor #39 Posted 04 October 2015 - 01:05 PM

• 7 battles

View PostSteel_bomber_, on 04 October 2015 - 01:21 AM, said:

It's not creepy, it's your own fault.

You are the one trolling this forum with a sentence all over again, which makes no sense!

If I see "Texthor" in battle I will know: hey it's that name from the forums (with his troll post all over and over again), you get the attention because of that.

No...it is very creepy how you guys know so much about me when I have yet to look into anyones file or take notes and study the films of battles others have been in.   Stalk someone else !!!!!    Correct  the over OP t6 IL and above and you will never hear me again

Steel_bomber_ #40 Posted 04 October 2015 - 01:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostTexthor, on 04 October 2015 - 02:05 PM, said:

No...it is very creepy how you guys know so much about me when I have yet to look into anyones file or take notes and study the films of battles others have been in.   Stalk someone else !!!!!    Correct  the over OP t6 IL and above and you will never hear me again

Believe me, I am not stalking you, just responding on forum posts.

Have fun !!

Go to this link Texthor, please :

http://warplanes.today/vehicles/na

Is there an IL in the top 20 planes ??  Look at all the stats and stop trolling all ILs, above tier 5 is OP? 

You can also click on "TIER".  The only IL a little bit OP is the tier 7 (IL10) all the other tiers above, ILs are toast.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Edited by Steel_bomber_, 04 October 2015 - 01:19 PM.

THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users