• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

MARS_REVENANT #61 Posted 02 October 2015 - 03:48 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5721 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostChuck_norris10, on 01 October 2015 - 09:22 PM, said:

Camp in my Peggy? think I have maybe 40 battles in it the last 6 months,something your stats dont show you when trying to come up with a witty comeback to make me look bad and give you some cred with the old boys club? lol!

I get a kick out of most of you peeps,lots of kids that think their WR makes them a hero or a real man in real life.

Some are not used to me telling it like I see it and frankly,I don't care.

​My success in real life did not come from following a crowd and seeing how you mentioned it I will say...I fought a lot of idiots to get where I got today,they failed and I can hire and fire them now. Something they didn't see ten years down the road when I am the boss and their looking for a job.

​You folks in the old boys club can post as many insults as you want,water off a ducks back and I get a kick out of how immature a lot of the people playing here are.

​I play for fun and nothing else and I have killed,bombed or rocketed the best of the best on here many times and it always brings a smile to my face because I dont play by the old boys clubs pre conceived rules

Get used to it.

I didnt mention WR at all. So I dont know what you are on about.  But you are right, I didnt check your stats in-depth... looks like you switched to a new camp site... LBSH much?

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Dsembr_Rein #62 Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:23 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 126 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostChuck_norris10, on 01 October 2015 - 08:22 PM, said:

Camp in my Peggy? think I have maybe 40 battles in it the last 6 months,something your stats dont show you when trying to come up with a witty comeback to make me look bad and give you some cred with the old boys club? lol!

I get a kick out of most of you peeps,lots of kids that think their WR makes them a hero or a real man in real life.

​My success in real life did not come from following a crowd and seeing how you mentioned it I will say...I fought a lot of idiots to get where I got today,they failed and I can hire and fire them now. Something they didn't see ten years down the road when I am the boss and their looking for a job.

​You folks in the old boys club can post as many insults as you want,water off a ducks back and I get a kick out of how immature a lot of the people playing here are.

​I play for fun and nothing else and I have killed,bombed or rocketed the best of the best on here many times and it always brings a smile to my face because I dont play by the old boys clubs pre conceived rules

Get used to it.

Looks like you've finally figured out what a strawman is.

Chuck_norris10 #63 Posted 02 October 2015 - 12:02 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2480 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostDsembr_Rein, on 01 October 2015 - 09:23 PM, said:

Looks like you've finally figured out what a strawman is.

learned the strawman about the time peeps were throwing godwins at me on political and historical forums. what some dont realize is I dont care and I dont have a whole lot of respect for whiners and crybabys.

Mackunaima #64 Posted 02 October 2015 - 12:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3 battles

Things going personal again...

I like it, people showing them selves. I just think it is not usefull over here. But Im getting used to think it is a very small village where the butcher always try to say he is more valuable than the fisherman or the baker.

My point is I don't like certan people mojo, but I think we need them here to have someone to play against. But they will never know I don't like their "way of life". This is called politics.

Game = War

Forum = Politics

Regards,

Mack

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli

dityboycom #65 Posted 02 October 2015 - 12:54 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostChuck_norris10, on 02 October 2015 - 08:02 AM, said:

learned the strawman about the time peeps were throwing godwins at me on political and historical forums. what some dont realize is I dont care and I dont have a whole lot of respect for whiners and crybabys.

old boys club attaaaackkk!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear about your success again in this thread, it's very original you toting about your life achievements on a video game forum, mocking those toting around their game achievements on a video game forum.

Plus I hope you realize that these "best" you think you're out witting with bomb and rocket kills are often going out of their way to see how bad they can play and still kill you.

Also, congratulations on the promotion, last we heard about your life progress you weren't in a position to hire and fire, that was less than 6 months ago. Must no longer be a seasonal worker.

MARS_REVENANT #66 Posted 02 October 2015 - 01:40 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5721 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View Postdityboycom, on 02 October 2015 - 07:54 AM, said:

old boys club attaaaackkk!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear about your success again in this thread, it's very original you toting about your life achievements on a video game forum, mocking those toting around their game achievements on a video game forum.

Plus I hope you realize that these "best" you think you're out witting with bomb and rocket kills are often going out of their way to see how bad they can play and still kill you.

Also, congratulations on the promotion, last we heard about your life progress you weren't in a position to hire and fire, that was less than 6 months ago. Must no longer be a seasonal worker.

LOL, most people that feel the need to impress others usually aren't happy with their own achievements, that's why they seek the approval of others, to justify their short-comings.

I don't really care about the personal lives of others on here.  For the most part, I keep it game related. I LOL at people that think that any sort of achievement IRL translates to skill in a video game.

Next up, telling everyone what car he drives.

Spoiler

Edited by THEMARCO1979, 02 October 2015 - 01:43 PM.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Tonzzo #67 Posted 02 October 2015 - 03:31 PM

Captain

• 717 battles

Its only a matter of time and we will all move on....  Chuck can then have this kind of conversation.....

_Laserguided_ #68 Posted 02 October 2015 - 05:06 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostChuck_norris10, on 01 October 2015 - 06:22 PM, said:

Get used to it.

Speaking of telling it like it is... If someone is killing the better players in the game many times they wouldn't be below and or around the server average. Truth is you are getting killed most of the time be fellow players who cannot figured out the fundamentals of the game and you may have shot a rocket into a dog fight and gotten a few good pilots, but of course you have probably team killed more friendly in the process.  That' is the truth...

When people mention their "success" in real life on forums like these the tendency is that it's not all that representative of the truth. At least when people speak of their abilities regarding the game it's actually relevant in that this forum is generally about the game and not about people fighting losers they end up hiring and having to fly home at the great expense of the company.  Strange business model to say the least. 

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

"Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2" -- Chuck

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

_Laserguided_ #69 Posted 02 October 2015 - 05:07 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostThe_Original_Gouldy, on 01 October 2015 - 07:27 PM, said:

More like 284 in the last 153 days. You seem to have a habit of skewing information to suit your exciting stories chuck.

For some, embellishing is a hobby of sorts...

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

_Laserguided_ #70 Posted 02 October 2015 - 05:12 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostChuck_norris10, on 02 October 2015 - 04:02 AM, said:

So when you whine about who you believe destroyed this game, that being the people who play better than you, you lose what self respect you have for yourself too?

Gees... My first born for a glimpse of those political and historical forums... LOL

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

dityboycom #71 Posted 02 October 2015 - 07:14 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View Post_Laserguided_, on 02 October 2015 - 01:12 PM, said:

So when you whine about who you believe destroyed this game, that being the people who play better than you, you lose what self respect you have for yourself too?

Gees... My first born for a glimpse of those political and historical forums... LOL

lezfite

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users