Make it known in battle who has client-side on

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

Gang_Starr #1 Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:02 AM

Captain

• 2 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG
Make a special marker next to the players names in a match if they have client-side on, so you can know ahead of time that they will be hitting you with ghost rounds. A lot of times I engage a plane/group of planes knowing I can easily beat them but then client side prevails, would be nice to know at the beginning of the match so you can plan a different approach to those players.

Edited by Gang_Starr, 01 October 2015 - 03:09 AM.

Tenks

Chuck_norris10 #2 Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:22 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2480 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

Are you that worried about your stats?

lol!

The "old boys club" makes another demand on how to fix the game after they ruined it....carry on.

This a is a crybaby post,man up and learn to learn to fight differently as patches come onboard like the rest of us that play this game for fun and not an ego boost....

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 01 October 2015 - 03:27 AM.

Chuck_norris10 #3 Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:30 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2480 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

Sometimes When I play this game I feel like I am playing with kids that never had the experience of being out of their house when they grew up,they think that their internet accomplishments are going to look good on a resume or something.

lol! Carry on.

Gang_Starr #4 Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:36 AM

Captain

• 2 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

[Content Moderated - Inappropriate Language - General Insults]

~PanikMekanic

Tenks

MARS_REVENANT #5 Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:04 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5721 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostChuck_norris10, on 30 September 2015 - 10:22 PM, said:

lol!

The "old boys club" makes another demand on how to fix the game after they ruined it....carry on.

This a is a crybaby post,man up and learn to learn to fight differently as patches come onboard like the rest of us that play this game for fun and not an ego boost....

"learn to fly differently" - [Flies Pegasus 4700 times]

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

209 #6 Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:25 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
It's really not to hard to figure out who is using client-side ( every pilot who has high PING ) lol !!!!!

losttwo #7 Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:26 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

What ? do you find it improbable that someone can beat you.

If they beat you then instantly they must be having CSP on.

Adding another stat such as CSP on or off is about as useless as the Stats for Hyronumod.

Consider everyone IS using CSP and since it is available use it too.

I do.

Although there really is no difference wit hit on or off. I just leave mine on.

BobozeeBear #8 Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:42 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 264 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

This coming from chuckles that beats up on new players at tier two, brags about his many rocket kills in a peggy against rooks then tells you you're all about stats and the reason the game is ruined...sounds about right...

Mr. hypocrisy even has stats in his sig...

Carry on sir, carry on 

BTW, i don't run clientside even though i'm on team client-side in Air raid 7 if that helps

Bobo

Edited by BobozeeBear, 01 October 2015 - 04:43 AM.

Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

Dave12w #9 Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:43 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 117 battles
  • [-ES-] -ES-

Wow put the gloves back on people:).  Client

side is very useful if you play out of the US I tried

It turned on and off on the test server the difference

Being the game is only playable with it turned on.

With all the advantages some people try to give

themmselves I don't think the client side issue is very 

relevant or gives much advantage.

Dsembr_Rein #10 Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:00 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 126 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
Alright Chuck, you're out playing stickball with the boys while your moms are all chatting on their rotaries, gossiping about what Ethel wore to the Sunday Social, the pot roast just about ready. Hopefully it doesn't come out too tough, Pop hates tough meat for dinner after a long day at the mill and he'd hate to have to give Mom another shiner for it. You're up to bat, 2 strikes, 2 outs, top of the 9th, your team's up by a run. Slow Pete sends a zinger of a fastball your way, you swing... and see the ball fly right through the bat into Scooter's mitt. No dice, but you and your pals just gotta keep those Hickory Road squares from scoring a run and the game's all yours. Then Moose hits a single, followed by Chet with a double. Things ain't lookin' good for you and the Mulberry Lane boys. Luckily, the next 2 guys choke and strike out, maybe you got this after all. Next up is that dunce Slow Pete. Your pal Buster winds up for the pitch, a screamer of a fastball he's been working on all summer. The ball whizzes past Slow Pete, thudding into Dutch's catcher's mitt before Pete even starts his swing. But as he follows through, you hear the unmistakable crack of the bat as it launches that ball skyward. No longer nestled in the supple leather of Dutch's mitt, it's speeding towards your face and beans you in the eye before you can even react. That night, Mom lets you hold the steak on your eye first. 

GouIdy #11 Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:45 AM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles
Now I'm confused, was it pot roast or steak for dinner.

Steel_bomber_ #12 Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:26 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

i don't care about client-side, if it's on it's on, always be prepared for the worst in battle will eventually make you a better pilot.

Have Fun !!

THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK

BigWaveSurfer #13 Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:14 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 30 battles

View PostGang_Starr, on 01 October 2015 - 03:02 AM, said:

Make a special marker next to the players names in a match if they have client-side on, so you can know ahead of time that they will be hitting you with ghost rounds. A lot of times I engage a plane/group of planes knowing I can easily beat them but then client side prevails, would be nice to know at the beginning of the match so you can plan a different approach to those players.

Tell you what, move to Australia and play without it turned on, like I did for the first 2k games. don't worry you'll be fine mate, 240ms isn't going to affect your game at all. Try it, you like it.
Alpha/Super Tester World of Warships/Closed Beta Tester World of Warplanes/Beta Tester World of Tanks

WhineMaker #14 Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:18 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostBigWaveSurfer, on 30 September 2015 - 11:14 PM, said:

Tell you what, move to Australia and play without it turned on, like I did for the first 2k games. don't worry you'll be fine mate, 240ms isn't going to affect your game at all. Try it, you like it.

To the 20-30ms ping crowd, you don't deserve an equal chance and are cheating by using a feature built into the game.  :ohmy:

View Postlosttwo, on 12 April 2015 - 04:16 AM, said:

IF OTHERS WOULD FLY THE WAY I TELL THEM TOO.

If ONLY THEY WOULD DO AS I SAY.

losttwo #15 Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:31 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostClickez4Fun, on 01 October 2015 - 02:18 AM, said:

To the 20-30ms ping crowd, you don't deserve an equal chance and are cheating by using a feature built into the game.  :ohmy:

Say what ????? That is like saying flying the ME 410 is cheating....rotflmao...:D

losttwo #16 Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:34 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Yeah Wargaing you should make it known who has CSP on as well as posting players stats.

We should not have to use any outside created mods.

In fact  I think anyone with CSP should be on the RED team and those with out CSP should be on the green team.

Edited by losttwo, 01 October 2015 - 07:34 AM.

Steel_bomber_ #17 Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:17 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
Yeah, and before you can play this game, one should have to make an IQ test, IQ can then be posted next to your plane before going to battle !!
THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK

TeamTerrible #18 Posted 01 October 2015 - 09:19 AM

First Lieutenant

• 230 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostGang_Starr, on 30 September 2015 - 10:02 PM, said:

Do you wanna know what color underwear I'm wearing too??

_Laserguided_ #19 Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:32 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostChuck_norris10, on 30 September 2015 - 07:22 PM, said:

lol!

How is someone who came into the game months after release part of the group that ruined a game that was suffering even prior to release from people with less than 50% W/R who flooded these forums with cries of the game being unfair?

Your lack of ability to discern what is clearly evident and recorded in history is astonishing.

Ego boost? Tell us again about co-piloting planes over whatever and the wetting of pants...LOL

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

"Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2" -- Chuck

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

_Laserguided_ #20 Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:34 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostChuck_norris10, on 30 September 2015 - 07:30 PM, said:

Sometimes When I play this game I feel like I am playing with kids that never had the experience of being out of their house when they grew up,they think that their internet accomplishments are going to look good on a resume or something.

lol! Carry on.

I will take things said by people who cannot figure out the fundamentals of online games for 800 Alex...

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

"Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2" -- Chuck

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users