So it seems there are hackers....

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

MerLloune #1 Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:01 PM

Airman Basic

• 7703 battles
this has happened to me 3 times in the last 2 days ....rocket boom i'm dead....... there is no one on radar...... or anywhere for that matter to be seen....so tell me why this is happening  all of a sudden.....not even a hint of machine gun fire  before the boom... if this is normal let me know please....just not fair to the gamer.

Gang_Starr #2 Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:05 PM

Captain

• 12175 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG
There are no hackers. upload a video of the replay and an explanation will be pointed out to you.

Tenks

Tonzzo #3 Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:06 PM

Captain

• 19554 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

Oh your going to love 1.9 then.......  :playing:

Edited by Tonzzo, 30 September 2015 - 10:10 PM.

CS_Storms #4 Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:08 PM

First Lieutenant

• 21169 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostMerLloune, on 30 September 2015 - 10:01 PM, said:

this has happened to me 3 times in the last 2 days ....rocket boom i'm dead....... there is no one on radar...... or anywhere for that matter to be seen....so tell me why this is happening  all of a sudden.....not even a hint of machine gun fire  before the boom... if this is normal let me know please....just not fair to the gamer.

it's invisible rockets, it happens to me too. sometime i can't see my own rockets fire
Beatitudo est de insidiosa carcerem

Check out my Youtube Channel! www.youtube.com/channel/UCVHXTB2ENFkHJRSZm4gSCew/feed

Dsembr_Rein #5 Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10052 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
It's not hacking, but it could be a few different things by themselves or a combination. If they have the sun to their back you won't spot them right away. If you're a GA firing at a GT your camouflage is lost and an enemy approaching from the rear may see you without you spotting them. Maybe your radar range is set too close so they didn't appear on radar while still being spotted by other team mates and you just didn't notice. As far as rockets not being accompanied by MG or cannon fire, two things; rockets have a longer range than guns, and anyone trying to hit a GA with a rocket isn't going to ruin their shot by spooking their target into taking evasive action.

obamaphone #6 Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:15 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 12933 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S
Also depending on what tier you were in, rockets can strike up to 5500ft away. They may have been able to see you and you may not have been able to see them also depends on your pilot skills,camo etc...

losttwo #7 Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:28 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

no its a hack I use it too.

I see an enemy at long range I say " hack hack hack " then fire the rockets.

It works 100% of the time.

If I don't say " hack hack hack " then I always miss.

Seriously. It is not a hack/ cheat.  The pilot shooting the rocket has probably been training with the rockets for a long time.

Between the skill " rocket ", view range, accuracy sometimes it only take 1 rocket at long range before he gets spotted.

by then it is too late.

Also, you wont always see someone shoot their guns before they fire the rockets. I am an in close shooter

Rarely do I shoot long range. So you wont see my guns before rockets most of the time.

And I am sure your next post will be about bomb kills and people hacking.

There are a fair number of people that can bomb your plane. I don't mean the bomb kill from chasing them either.

Spoiler

Edited by losttwo, 30 September 2015 - 11:32 PM.

Psicko23 #8 Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:38 AM

First Lieutenant

• 18508 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

If people have the skill of view finder. They can see you way before you can see them,  add stuff like them coming in from the sun. Another thing is when I had my old computer occasionally I couldn't see my rockets, which was a glitch. I also couldn't see other people's rockets as well. So I found those ones too late. If that's the problem,  restart your game and or computer if needed and that should help. I've gotten several people with rockets before they even saw me. 

SystemRename_999888 #9 Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:18 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22885 battles
He punctuates with nothing but ellipses, so he must be right!
A deeper understanding of the difference between a fad and a fashion statement will enable you to win a fashion fueled guessing game. 

MerLloune #10 Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:15 AM

Airman Basic

• 7703 battles

Bad [edited]jam there Tonzzo,  yeah i had a feeling there would be some disgruntled folk with the insinuating hacking. Even english teachers here. As to who really took the question seriously and took their time to say a few possibilities as to what may have happened, Thank you.

It's a no brainer, why i stay away from the online communities...their just filled with [edited].

Tonzzo #11 Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:32 AM

Captain

• 19554 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
Lol.... 

EspressoForHammy #12 Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:45 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4955 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
Just ask for an explanation first, before you say the word "hacking". You won't catch hell if you do it that way...

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

dityboycom #13 Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:23 PM

Colonel

• 10135 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 01 October 2015 - 07:45 AM, said:

Just ask for an explanation first, before you say the word "hacking". You won't catch hell if you do it that way...

Why would he? People say the sight mechanics in tanks is hacking, why would this be any different?

WOW

CaptainJoeyCusack #14 Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:20 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9264 battles
  • [JRKS] JRKS

To me its funny how you all honestly believe that hacking cant exist in this game.  It 100% exist in every game regardless of it being on a server or client side or any nonsense you believe. Its always a program thats created by an employee thats even more sophisticated then the game itself. They stay on top of the patches and charge out the wazoo. However since the population and demand is very low for this game. Its just not popular. However I can assure you it exist and they pray that people like you keep preaching and of course for the popularity to grow so they can charge appropriately. 

I use to earnestly believe just like yall that it wasnt possible on certain platforms. Infact like yall I would have bet the ranch on it. LOL. The only difference is on certain platforms it must be created by employees and maintained because of patches. And those are the deadliest kind as no one in community believes they exist and there sophistication is awesome. :facepalm:

EspressoForHammy #15 Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:37 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4955 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

http://forum.worldof...-sorry/#topmost

Post #19 addresses the problem you have Joey. Good luck to you suh!

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

dityboycom #16 Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:56 PM

Colonel

• 10135 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostCaptainJoeyCusack, on 01 October 2015 - 11:20 AM, said:

To me its funny how you all honestly believe that hacking cant exist in this game.  It 100% exist in every game regardless of it being on a server or client side or any nonsense you believe. Its always a program thats created by an employee thats even more sophisticated then the game itself. They stay on top of the patches and charge out the wazoo. However since the population and demand is very low for this game. Its just not popular. However I can assure you it exist and they pray that people like you keep preaching and of course for the popularity to grow so they can charge appropriately. 

I use to earnestly believe just like yall that it wasnt possible on certain platforms. Infact like yall I would have bet the ranch on it. LOL. The only difference is on certain platforms it must be created by employees and maintained because of patches. And those are the deadliest kind as no one in community believes they exist and there sophistication is awesome. :facepalm:

There is plenty of hacking that can happen, and a lot of cheat mods that can be created with the provided API data. Rest assure though, it won't be anything that is effecting the server directly, because the hack would then give everyone the same advantage since the server is the one giving the information out.

Now can you create a mod that will follow targets and lead them for you with the API data? Yes

Can you create a mod that will remember a planes last known location? Yes

Can you create a mod that will fly your plane for you? yes

Can you create a hack that will make your plane invisible to other planes and allow you to shoot invisible rockets? No, Wargaming did that for you with their botched sight mechanics. Think of it this way, they could allow you to see everything all the time and take away markers, and force you to be in the [edited]pit with the limited view of each individual fighter.

WOW

EasternDragon_2014 #17 Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 5951 battles

View Postdityboycom, on 01 October 2015 - 10:56 AM, said:

Can you create a hack that will make your plane invisible to other planes and allow you to shoot invisible rockets? No, Wargaming did that for you with their botched sight mechanics. Think of it this way, they could allow you to see everything all the time and take away markers, and force you to be in the [edited]pit with the limited view of each individual fighter.

WG created a hack to shoot invisible cheat rounds, though.

CaptainJoeyCusack #18 Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9264 battles
  • [JRKS] JRKS

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 01 October 2015 - 09:37 AM, said:

http://forum.worldof...-sorry/#topmost

Post #19 addresses the problem you have Joey. Good luck to you suh!

LOL, I dont have any problem.  I simply stated that anyone who thinks that real hacks dont or cant exist for this game is foolish. 

I personally have never called anyone a hack in this game nor believe that its a problem in the game.  Like I said earlier you would be willing to bet the ranch that it doesnt exist. Dont worry its just a game at the end of the day it doesnt matter anyways. Try not to let that get to you. As I wasnt crying nor claimed  to have any problems with the game. I know I am a mediocre pilot at best and have no issue with that. I also know that I slowly improve and most of all have fun every round doing so.  I appreciate that this game up to now really is a free game. I can assure you this game like all online games has them. 

dityboycom #19 Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:21 PM

Colonel

• 10135 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostCaptainJoeyCusack, on 01 October 2015 - 12:11 PM, said:

LOL, I dont have any problem.  I simply stated that anyone who thinks that real hacks dont or cant exist for this game is foolish. 

I personally have never called anyone a hack in this game nor believe that its a problem in the game.  Like I said earlier you would be willing to bet the ranch that it doesnt exist. Dont worry its just a game at the end of the day it doesnt matter anyways. Try not to let that get to you. As I wasnt crying nor claimed  to have any problems with the game. I know I am a mediocre pilot at best and have no issue with that. I also know that I slowly improve and most of all have fun every round doing so.  I appreciate that this game up to now really is a free game. I can assure you this game like all online games has them. 

Give us some examples of the hacks you're sure exist.

WOW

CaptainJoeyCusack #20 Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9264 battles
  • [JRKS] JRKS

View Postdityboycom, on 01 October 2015 - 10:21 AM, said:

Give us some examples of the hacks you're sure exist.

To clarify, I did not say that I have encountered hacks or insinuate in anyway that hacks are a problem here.  I was making a broad statement that hacks absolutely can be done on this game. Most players on the forum have a narrow view of thinking that hacking is not possible on this game because of the platform. And I find it funny is all.  Just like the simple comment I made , caused those same players that I speak of to get defensive and quickly say no its not possible.  Besides all the types of hacks that you mentioned Ditty that can definitely be done. The types of hacks I speak of are built just like Mod packs and are created on the backend by actual employees or employee provided info to the creator.  

One more time to make sure its out there I have no issues or problems nor do I think that hacking has affected me in anyway.  After 20+ years of online gaming , I'm just saying yall are funny to think that this game cant or hasn't been hacked. Thats all im saying.  Nothing more ,nothing less just like I dont drink anymore or any less.  :popcorn:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users