How to save WoWp from closing down.

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

mullyman #21 Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 30 battles

here here!!

Can we also place a giant air bubble at 50 meters so that noobs which otherwise would have accidentally lawn darted bounce off and live another noob day??

If the average NA gamer is too stupid to learn not to fly alone into red AA, shoot GAs while causing no damage, and either crash or be gangbanged by 4 enemies then maybe this game will die.   Come to think of it,  I think that does describe the average NA gamer..

mullyman.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #22 Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Ready -

Clan Wars e.g. End Game Content.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

LBAEZ #23 Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:40 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
 beta days was far better in mm then now mm sucks and still need to be improve plan as simple as that  ans part of that evidence is in the amount of people playing ! ! very low and sad to see

subwolve #24 Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:41 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 13 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN
Op I completely disagree with you on all 4 if your suggestions

LBAEZ #25 Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:45 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

beta days mm was far better then it is now mm sucks and the proof is in the low amount of players mm needs to be improved and it has in some sense but it still got a way to go 2 tier is the main problem and I have shotdown my share of two tier above me but its a up hill battle with many factors involve to achieve that result this game I believe if they don't do something soon!!!!! the amount of players will drop further more

Arkaiko #26 Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:45 PM

Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

View Posttahee59, on 22 September 2015 - 03:20 PM, said:

I would have to say no they did not do any changes that the NA pilots asked for.

But hey they say clan wars is coming soon ( but they have said that for 2 years ).

Ok maybe one the wild west MM that we have now.

"SOON" is a Wargaming trademark, use it properly and moderately

Lethalhavoc #27 Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

I see that the vast majority of the players comments in the thread are far more concerned with what's good for themselves, rather than what may be good for the game as a whole.

That's disappointing, but as stated a few times already, not unexpected.

Out of curiosity, for those who disliked my ideas, exactly what in your opinions do you believe would bring new and old players back to this game?

tahee59 #28 Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN
LOL really? Come on man you can troll better than that.

GouIdy #29 Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:35 PM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles

View PostLethalhavoc, on 22 September 2015 - 02:14 PM, said:

Out of curiosity, for those who disliked my ideas, exactly what in your opinions do you believe would bring new and old players back to this game?

Wargaming's removal of the current developer studio & replacing them with a competent team that has experience in developing video games.

Lethalhavoc #30 Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View Posttahee59, on 22 September 2015 - 06:24 PM, said:

LOL really? Come on man you can troll better than that.

I'm not trolling.

I patched the game and logged in to see the amazing 15 people in the queue.

Noreaga #31 Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:40 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostLethalhavoc, on 22 September 2015 - 01:14 PM, said:

I see that the vast majority of the players comments in the thread are far more concerned with what's good for themselves, rather than what may be good for the game as a whole.

Your ideas are not the problem, the problem is one that it is your ideas are i quote " far more concerned with what's good for themselves" and they are 2 years out of date. get a feel for this version of the game and try to see beyond the knee jerk reactions of mm.

If had to say one thing was needed for this game it would be a new development studio or at least  a few classes in customer communication. 

Nimis obnoxii curare

CogKnispel #32 Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:43 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 13 battles
  • [PROWL] PROWL

Hey thank you for the suggestions

albeit probably not going to happen and if your looking for someone to listen ...the forum isn't the place.

this is like that bar city in star wars....where everyone is wanted on 4 systems....

no one like anyone's opinion, but we all have one.

woohooo.

losttwo #33 Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:46 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostLethalhavoc, on 22 September 2015 - 01:14 PM, said:

First you need to ask yourself what is the difference between my 24K battles and your 387 battles.

Why is it you do not play that much and I play consistently and fanatically.

Why is it I answered your original post the way I did.

Population problem starts with you and no one else. If you are not playing then you are the problem.

An intelligent individual looks first to see his own mistakes and faults before pointing the fingers at others.

It is not match maker

it is not tier spread

It is nothing other than you just fail to try and learn how to play the game.

Are you incapable ?

Only you can answer that.

I play this game because it is fun. I keep coming back

I do not suffer the same problems you suffer while playing this game.

I am willing to adapt, improvise and overcome any new patch or obstacle WG adds to this game.

What about you ?  What was it you said ? You bailed because the influx of new players or some other lame excuse.

Edited by losttwo, 22 September 2015 - 06:49 PM.

Lethalhavoc #34 Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View Postlosttwo, on 22 September 2015 - 06:46 PM, said:

First you need to ask yourself what is the difference between my 24K battles and your 387 battles.

Population problem starts with you and no one else. If you are not playing then you are the problem.

An intelligent individual looks first to see his own mistakes and faults before pointing the fingers at others.

It is not match maker

it is not tier spread

Are you incapable ?

I am willing to adapt, improvise and overcome any new patch or obstacle WG adds to this game.

What about you ?  What was it you said ? You bailed because the influx of new players or some other lame excuse.

I think you should follow your own advice.

I never once said I had these issues that I mentioned in my first post, I even made a post concerning my answers to your comments. But why bother reading my posts when you can just hurl insults right?

You know the real difference between your 24k battles and my 387? The answer is that when WoWp closes out, I will not be heart broken.

I have spoken with a large number of WoT players over the last year, who had tried out planes and decided that planes was a waste of time for the reasons I first posted.

So I decided today to make this thread in the hopes of helping WoWp.

Can I ask you a question, have you spoken with a lot of former players to find out why they quit?

Edited by Lethalhavoc, 22 September 2015 - 07:01 PM.

tahee59 #35 Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN

I give up, do some research .

if you need a dumbed down game go play something else.

the reds come in here and post about wows and tanks trying to pull players out of wowp.  when you logged in did it tell you to come make gold by playing wot clan wars? they could give 2 its about this game.

by you logging in and seeing 15 in q then leaving you are part of it.

Sojo #36 Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:12 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

It's too bad the never ending stream of self appointed gaming experts post pontification instead of playing the game.  To be fair though, WG has a lot to do with it.  They've always done a poor job of b of teaching their game to new players and it's not necessarily their fault for coming over here thinking they should be experts out of the box.

lordelamin #37 Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:13 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 20 battles

View Postlosttwo, on 22 September 2015 - 12:46 PM, said:

It is not match maker

it is not tier spread

Are you incapable ?

I look at myself, and by definition, I am part of the problem. And yet I know I will at some point redownload this game. I have played the other game, found it to be just ok. If more of my clan mates flew, I don't think I would have left, but I know like a drug addict I will be back.

Lethalhavoc #38 Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:16 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View Posttahee59, on 22 September 2015 - 07:10 PM, said:

I give up, do some research .

if you need a dumbed down game go play something else.

the reds come in here and post about wows and tanks trying to pull players out of wowp.  when you logged in did it tell you to come make gold by playing wot clan wars? they could give 2 its about this game.

by you logging in and seeing 15 in q then leaving you are part of it.

I actually played a half dozen games, to see how the gameplay is and such.

Won 5 lost 1, and it was the same old same old, of the 6 odd games I played, 3 of my team mates crashed while attacking ground targets.

2 of the games everyone went off to do their own thing and in the last one my team mate shot me down trying to get the kill on the IL I was raping.

Lethalhavoc #39 Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:19 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostRock18, on 22 September 2015 - 07:12 PM, said:

It's too bad the never ending stream of self appointed gaming experts post pontification instead of playing the game.  To be fair though, WG has a lot to do with it.  They've always done a poor job of b of teaching their game to new players and it's not necessarily their fault for coming over here thinking they should be experts out of the box.

Do you play other WG titles? If you do, ask your clan mates and friends if they have played planes and if they still play or if they quit after a few hundred battles.

Then ask them why they quit planes, I bet the first answer will be long queues and low population, the next answer will probably the AA system.

GouIdy #40 Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:25 PM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles

View PostLethalhavoc, on 22 September 2015 - 03:19 PM, said:

Do you play other WG titles? If you do, ask your clan mates and friends if they have played planes and if they still play or if they quit after a few hundred battles.

Then ask them why they quit planes, I bet the first answer will be long queues and low population, the next answer will probably the AA system.

It's funny how your original 4 changes that you would make have nothing to do with long queues & low population. Only people that have trouble tying their shoes can't figure out how to deal with AA.

Edited by The_Original_Gouldy, 22 September 2015 - 07:26 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users