The use of GA as fighters has shown total failure

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

Mackunaima #21 Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3 battles

View PostSojo, on 31 August 2015 - 09:54 AM, said:

My God, Spell check - Please i.e. My Katt plaid with my dog. I wedt to the stork and pought some foods;

I can not laugh about it. I do not know English very well. However, I am not a US .. lol

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli

broslicer #22 Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:11 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 149 battles
lol everyone gets moderated! Really hard to figure all this stuff out if you uninstalled Arthur old boy:sceptic:

Edited by broslicer, 31 August 2015 - 01:13 PM.

BOT_ROCKET #23 Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:17 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 529 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
You know a thread is good where the first four replies are red ink.

Just close your eyes and get ready for the Robo ride of your life.

broslicer #24 Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 149 battles

View PostArthur_Dayne, on 30 August 2015 - 09:27 PM, said:

tier V yak against a IL-8 or IL-10 u will NEVER KILL one ever.....

I can kill them with my spitfire 1.

dityboycom #25 Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:19 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View Postbroslicer, on 31 August 2015 - 09:18 AM, said:

I can kill them with my spitfire 1.

I can kill them with my Tier V Yak. Both of them, in the same game.

SOJO #26 Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostArthur_Dayne, on 30 August 2015 - 10:27 PM, said:

when a player in A GA begins his game and doesn't even think to go after ground targtes your game became broke... adding tailgunners that do 20-30 damge a hit agiisnt fighters.....german GA that go as fast as fighters ....it seems every step we have gone to accommodate GA into something that has to be able to kill fighters and survive..i beg to doffer GA are for GA and if a team doesn't prtotect GA they should die with EASE...... the hitpoints given to these planes is unreasonable the speed is ridiculous the tailgunner is beyond laughable ...all createing a near invincible plane against any fighter or multi role......Only a heavy can take them...and now everyone flys GA or hheavy you cant fly a tier V yak against a IL-8 or IL-10 u will NEVER KILL one ever.....

I cant tell you how much I long for a match of p-51s vs 109s... vs 190s  BUT you have given heavies characteristics they never had....... they built only 1000 410s and 33000 `109s...I guarantee in real life a group of 109s would stomp any group of 410s with ease and not lose a plane but in this game.... nothing but fake plane stats,,,, FAKE capability...

Hartman and rall would blow a IL-2 with tailgunner down in ONE single pass..... in this game..IL with 800 hit points tailguns the 109 to death

if this game had no flights and no GA and  or modeled the planes based on histricle fact instead of fake altitude bands.....youd have players....instead u stick 2 of the best players on one team they stmpo people and do it over and over..the beta had 3-6k players as soon as u let teams in the game broke..then u continued to make GA invincible....and heavies with insane climb and altitude capabilities.

FIX

reduce heave maneuvering by 1/2 and heavy energy retention should go to zilch on any turn or pull up

reduce GA tail gunner accuracy by  90%  I hit at 10% how can a tail gunner and aa hit at 100%

gA should bleed speed and have manuverabuly cut by 95%

finaly have you played your own game  have u seen everyone flying these FIGHter craft with 1600 hitpoints? YOU don't think its ridiculous?  bombs used to bomb fighters NOT targets... your game is off the hook...tpeople want to play WW II fighters NOT battleships in the skys....

Arthur,

I’m bored, so I will entertain your rant briefly;

The reality of this particular game consists of two divisions of opinion and the games initial foundation of a Combat flight Simulation based on Historical Accuracy. Over the games tenure, it has evolved into an arcade typed play style; this game aforementioned transition occurred because of varied complaints of aircraft being OP, not OP, please buff this plane, nerf this plane. The ground targets AA is to OP, 3 man flights is OP, Planes with Octane and Kerosene is unfair, Match Maker is unfair. Plexiglas is unfair, My Mommy never loved me enough, it’s unfair etc.

Basically historical accuracy is almost non-existent.  Like I have always stated, bad players are the majority, good players are the minority, and bad player’s money spends just as well as good player money!

Wargaming will always adhere to the whims of bad players; it's a bigger profit base! Good players will always be punished because the majority of money is procured from the evident bad player’s majority. It’s the curse of Free to Play, or what I would like to deem it "Free for anyone to play" And I means anyone; even those so called players who find it difficult in tying their own shoes.

So in conclusion;  Don’t cry with one hand and pout with the other, don’t demand to fix that, and a month later complain about it, It’s not just you Arthur, it’s the Whimsical suggestions of a select individuals that struggle against difficult circumstances expecting easier playability to help curtail their ignorance and ineptitude.

Sojo

Edited by Sojo, 31 August 2015 - 01:26 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

SOJO #27 Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:31 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostMackunaima, on 31 August 2015 - 08:07 AM, said:

I can not laugh about it. I do not know English very well. However, I am not a US .. lol

I can laugh about it, Take some initiative, a click of the button and utilize spell check, If there is a English (language) barrier,  Utilize “Google Translator” see below –

https://translate.google.com/

Of course were all not English majors, and mistakes happen, but don't be a total idiot, at least attempt to fix it.

Edited by Sojo, 31 August 2015 - 01:32 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Texthor #28 Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:33 PM

• 7 battles
How dare....anyone attack the easy money making mighty IL ........ please note .....not all of the players on this game are  GAA sheep

Mackunaima #29 Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3 battles

View Postdityboycom, on 31 August 2015 - 10:19 AM, said:

I can kill 3 IL-20 on same match using my I-16 with rockets... :bajan:

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #30 Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:34 PM

Captain

• 1393 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostSojo, on 31 August 2015 - 08:19 AM, said:

Arthur,

I’m bored, so I will entertain your rant briefly;

The reality of this particular game consists of two divisions of opinion and the games initial foundation of a Combat flight Simulation based on Historical Accuracy. Over the games tenure, it has evolved into an arcade typed play style; this game aforementioned transition occurred because of varied complaints of aircraft being OP, not OP, please buff this plane, nerf this plane. The ground targets AA is to OP, 3 man flights is OP, Planes with Octane and Kerosene is unfair, Match Maker is unfair. Plexiglas is unfair, My Mommy never loved me enough, it’s unfair etc.

Basically historical accuracy is almost non-existent.  Like I have always stated, bad players are the majority, good players are the minority, and bad player’s money spends just as well as good player money!

Wargaming will always adhere to the whims of bad players; it's a bigger profit base! Good players will always be punished because the majority of money is procured from the evident bad player’s majority. It’s the curse of Free to Play, or what I would like to deem it "Free for anyone to play" And I means anyone; even those so called players who find it difficult in tying their own shoes.

So in conclusion;  Don’t cry with one hand and pout with the other, don’t demand to fix that, and a month later complain about it, It’s not just you Arthur, it’s the Whimsical suggestions of a select individuals that struggle against difficult circumstances expecting easier playability to help curtail their ignorance and ineptitude.

true sojo. I have grandchildren who feel obligated to tell me about every little ache or problem in their waking life... dang, that gets old. about a quarter of the forum seems devoted to this sort of dump,

hmmm...

... it's pretty amazing what I can comprehend when I'm sober... it's scary but too early (for me) to drink

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

raulv04 #31 Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:36 PM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles
Once I killed an IL-20 with my La-5. :popcorn:

broslicer #32 Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 149 battles

View Postdityboycom, on 31 August 2015 - 07:19 AM, said:

I think I"ll post a screenshot and title the new thread "buff IL's their weak" wonder what would happen.... wonder if they'll call me a wizard.

Edited by broslicer, 31 August 2015 - 01:40 PM.

dityboycom #33 Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:50 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View Postbroslicer, on 31 August 2015 - 09:40 AM, said:

I think I"ll post a screenshot and title the new thread "buff IL's their weak" wonder what would happen.... wonder if they'll call me a wizard.

As long as you figure out the correct usage of "their, they're, there"

Noreaga #34 Posted 31 August 2015 - 02:48 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
what is that 7 non constructive post in response to arthur, looks like we can associate non constructive with Arthur LOL. 

Nimis obnoxii curare

broslicer #35 Posted 31 August 2015 - 02:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 149 battles

View Postdityboycom, on 31 August 2015 - 07:50 AM, said:

As long as you figure out the correct usage of "their, they're, there"

true....:hiding: good thing I stick with math.

EspressoForHammy #36 Posted 31 August 2015 - 02:58 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostArthur_Dayne, on 30 August 2015 - 10:27 PM, said:

i beg to doffer

ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaaaaa!

WHOM you will doffer is the question though.

Edited by EspressoForHammy, 31 August 2015 - 02:59 PM.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

Magnum62 #37 Posted 31 August 2015 - 03:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5 battles

BrushWolf #38 Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:16 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostNoreaga, on 31 August 2015 - 09:48 AM, said:

what is that 7 non constructive post in response to arthur, looks like we can associate non constructive with Arthur LOL. 

I think every post of mine that has gotten red ink has been one of Arthur's. We shall know him from now on as Red_Ink_Arthur.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

SOJO #39 Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostCaptStorm, on 31 August 2015 - 12:52 AM, said:

Why are you attacking him? attack his post not him! You are wrong to attack him personal.  It seems to me  a few of you attack anyone who disagrees w you and do not make counter points but attack the person who post the idea. You say he has not played long so he can not post any thing or call him names.  There is only about 20 of you who post here not a lot. same people over and over again. No sharing ideas just same old stuff.

No one should do that.

“I learned over the years never to correct a fool or he will hate you; correct a wise man, and he will appreciate you.”  

Sojo

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Texthor #40 Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:29 PM

• 7 battles
So.....according to Sojo.....WG adheres to the whims of bad players..........then what does that make all the bad players who cant win in any plane but the mighty magical IL ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users