The use of GA as fighters has shown total failure

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

Arthur_Dayne #1 Posted 31 August 2015 - 03:27 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 96 battles

when a player in A GA begins his game and doesn't even think to go after ground targtes your game became broke... adding tailgunners that do 20-30 damge a hit agiisnt fighters.....german GA that go as fast as fighters ....it seems every step we have gone to accommodate GA into something that has to be able to kill fighters and survive..i beg to doffer GA are for GA and if a team doesn't prtotect GA they should die with EASE...... the hitpoints given to these planes is unreasonable the speed is ridiculous the tailgunner is beyond laughable ...all createing a near invincible plane against any fighter or multi role......Only a heavy can take them...and now everyone flys GA or hheavy you cant fly a tier V yak against a IL-8 or IL-10 u will NEVER KILL one ever.....

I cant tell you how much I long for a match of p-51s vs 109s... vs 190s  BUT you have given heavies characteristics they never had....... they built only 1000 410s and 33000 `109s...I guarantee in real life a group of 109s would stomp any group of 410s with ease and not lose a plane but in this game.... nothing but fake plane stats,,,, FAKE capability...

Hartman and rall would blow a IL-2 with tailgunner down in ONE single pass..... in this game..IL with 800 hit points tailguns the 109 to death

if this game had no flights and no GA and  or modeled the planes based on histricle fact instead of fake altitude bands.....youd have players....instead u stick 2 of the best players on one team they stmpo people and do it over and over..the beta had 3-6k players as soon as u let teams in the game broke..then u continued to make GA invincible....and heavies with insane climb and altitude capabilities.

FIX

reduce heave maneuvering by 1/2 and heavy energy retention should go to zilch on any turn or pull up

reduce GA tail gunner accuracy by  90%  I hit at 10% how can a tail gunner and aa hit at 100%

gA should bleed speed and have manuverabuly cut by 95%

finaly have you played your own game  have u seen everyone flying these FIGHter craft with 1600 hitpoints? YOU don't think its ridiculous?  bombs used to bomb fighters NOT targets... your game is off the hook...tpeople want to play WW II fighters NOT battleships in the skys....

raulv04 #2 Posted 31 August 2015 - 03:46 AM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles

[content moderated - non constructive]
- Yshoneist

Now I'm sure his favorite all time song is Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Edited by raulv04, 31 August 2015 - 01:32 PM.

BrushWolf #3 Posted 31 August 2015 - 05:05 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View Postraulv04, on 30 August 2015 - 10:46 PM, said:

- Yshoneist

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

Gang_Starr #4 Posted 31 August 2015 - 05:06 AM

Captain

• 2 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

- Yshoneist

Tenks

x_WARHOG_x #5 Posted 31 August 2015 - 05:18 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 2 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

[content moderated - non constructive/insults]
- Yshoneist

Sneaking up on your six.....................

CaptStorm #6 Posted 31 August 2015 - 05:52 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

Why are you attacking him? attack his post not him! You are wrong to attack him personal.  It seems to me  a few of you attack anyone who disagrees w you and do not make counter points but attack the person who post the idea. You say he has not played long so he can not post any thing or call him names.  There is only about 20 of you who post here not a lot. same people over and over again. No sharing ideas just same old stuff.

No one should do that.

Edited by CaptStorm, 31 August 2015 - 06:00 AM.

Kegbane #7 Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:28 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 6 battles
  • [V1KNG] V1KNG
The guy has a few good points. I'm not sure why people here defend WG, are afraid to speak out against them or put down people who do considering how the NA WoWp community is treated. Sucking up to WG on the forum won't make your MM any better.

Tonzzo #8 Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:42 AM

Captain

• 717 battles
Someone needs a hug....

losttwo #9 Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:48 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Some one needs to learn how to defeat GA's IN A FIGHTER.

Starting to think that this is an alternate account...sounds just like someone else that thinks it takes no skill to win in an IL

BrushWolf #10 Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:49 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

Ok, this is getting to be a great big pile of b s. This thread has been brought up many times by many people including Arthur yet when we respond we are modded. To the mods that modded this us please lock this thread for the following reason.

Block Quote

2.5 Off Topic, spamming and trolling• Creating threads on topics that already exist on the forums, (Please use search and add to existing topics were possible)

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

Tonzzo #11 Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:59 AM

Captain

• 717 battles

View PostBrushWolf, on 31 August 2015 - 06:49 AM, said:

Ok, this is getting to be a great big pile of b s. This thread has been brought up many times by many people including Arthur yet when we respond we are modded. To the mods that modded this us please lock this thread for the following reason.

also almost 90% of all AD posts are eventually locked.....   That should shine a little light upon that Troll Cave.....  I shot down countless GAs today and the ones that tried to dogfight died even faster.   Also I had anniversary missions in my Stuka and my 88. Gave up on the Stuka and maybe got halfway threw the 88.  Fact is I had a terrible time trying to get wins in them and the only kills I got were due to the fighters making really bad attacks.   No doubt that GAs can smash fighters.  When fighters make bad decisions.  

Psicko23 #12 Posted 31 August 2015 - 07:13 AM

First Lieutenant

• 24 battles

Capt. Storm, the OP basically trolls the forums with his posts. This is what he does, he posts similar threads then tells us he either quit, or is going to quit. Then a week later or so posts another similar thread and repeats that he quit,  or is going to quit. The only difference in this thread was the absence of him saying he is going to quit. It just gets old. And he has poor follow through with quitting. Last week or so he suggested that they remove ga from the game. 

He never wants to learn how to fix what he is doing wrong, just change the game to make it easier for him.

The IL's have received multiple nerfs since I have been playing. Basically they have had maneuverability nerfs, accuracy nerfs when shooting at planes, etc. The current ILs are just a shell of what they used to be. I heard that bwore I was here, that IL's had less hp, but more maneuverability,  and people complained that they were hard to take out. The problem that makes it worse is the low population. When we had 15vs15 matches,  there would be one or two ground attack planes on average pew side, sometimes more if people were flighted in them. Now there can be 3 on each side in a 4v4. Learning to attack ga's properly is not hard,  yes the good  ga pilots still get me from time to time more or less due to circumstances. You can't win them all. The rare times in in a ga, it seems like the enemy team have no problem shooting me down. 

Steel_bomber_ #13 Posted 31 August 2015 - 07:15 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostTonzzo, on 31 August 2015 - 07:59 AM, said:

also almost 90% of all AD posts are eventually locked.....   That should shine a little light upon that Troll Cave.....  I shot down countless GAs today and the ones that tried to dogfight died even faster.   Also I had anniversary missions in my Stuka and my 88. Gave up on the Stuka and maybe got halfway threw the 88.  Fact is I had a terrible time trying to get wins in them and the only kills I got were due to the fighters making really bad attacks.   No doubt that GAs can smash fighters.  When fighters make bad decisions.  

This thread should be called :

THE USE OF TERRIBLE FIGHTER PILOTS HAS SHOWN TOTAL FAILURE

I agree with you Tonzzo,  so many fighter pilots make big mistakes,  it is not the IL's fault. 

I only fly fighters when flighted,  so I know I can count on at least 1 other fighter. Too many make bad decisions, all planes. 

A good fighter pilot can kill any GA quite easily,  bad ones can not. 

And yes if one flies low behind a GA and all of a sudden explodes,  why do it again? 

THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK

Zigfreid #14 Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:15 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 17553 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

Arther i agree with your fixes as long as that is the only plane you can fly.

I would love to put you in an IL with all your fixes, and let you enjoy the game.

You would change your mind real quick about all your changes.

I am sure WG can fix problems better than you, because of your one sided opinion.

Dave12w #15 Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:39 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 117 battles
  • [-ES-] -ES-

Maybe some good video tutorial links on

how to kill ground attackers would help.  I 

know most times I get killed by them it's 

When I fly being inpatiently and lazy

CaptStorm #16 Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:52 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

[content moderated - non constructive/personal attack/inappropriate]
- Yshoneist

Mackunaima #17 Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3 battles

- Yshoneist

PS: I was not moderated. I'm just copying and posting, as if it had been banned. Will serve to reinforce my support for the harsh criticism they did, though I'm not even going to bother to criticize it.

Regards,

Mack

Edited by Mackunaima, 31 August 2015 - 12:18 PM.

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli

dityboycom #18 Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:51 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG
Actually it is Monday, Great Idea Arthur!

Edited by dityboycom, 31 August 2015 - 12:53 PM.

dityboycom #19 Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:52 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

Happy Monday everyone, I really think we should take this into consideration and lighten up on the guy! He's always providing excellent feed back, and original suggestions, that are well thought out and written with such elegance!

http://web.archive.o...-total-failure/

Edited by dityboycom, 31 August 2015 - 12:54 PM.

SOJO #20 Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostArthur_Dayne, on 30 August 2015 - 10:27 PM, said:

when a player in A GA begins his game and doesn't even think to go after ground targtes your game became broke... adding tailgunners that do 20-30 damge a hit agiisnt fighters.....german GA that go as fast as fighters ....it seems every step we have gone to accommodate GA into something that has to be able to kill fighters and survive..i beg to doffer GA are for GA and if a team doesn't prtotect GA they should die with EASE...... the hitpoints given to these planes is unreasonable the speed is ridiculous the tailgunner is beyond laughable ...all createing a near invincible plane against any fighter or multi role......Only a heavy can take them...and now everyone flys GA or hheavy you cant fly a tier V yak against a IL-8 or IL-10 u will NEVER KILL one ever.....

I cant tell you how much I long for a match of p-51s vs 109s... vs 190s  BUT you have given heavies characteristics they never had....... they built only 1000 410s and 33000 `109s...I guarantee in real life a group of 109s would stomp any group of 410s with ease and not lose a plane but in this game.... nothing but fake plane stats,,,, FAKE capability...

Hartman and rall would blow a IL-2 with tailgunner down in ONE single pass..... in this game..IL with 800 hit points tailguns the 109 to death

if this game had no flights and no GA and  or modeled the planes based on histricle fact instead of fake altitude bands.....youd have players....instead u stick 2 of the best players on one team they stmpo people and do it over and over..the beta had 3-6k players as soon as u let teams in the game broke..then u continued to make GA invincible....and heavies with insane climb and altitude capabilities.

FIX

reduce heave maneuvering by 1/2 and heavy energy retention should go to zilch on any turn or pull up

reduce GA tail gunner accuracy by  90%  I hit at 10% how can a tail gunner and aa hit at 100%

gA should bleed speed and have manuverabuly cut by 95%

finaly have you played your own game  have u seen everyone flying these FIGHter craft with 1600 hitpoints? YOU don't think its ridiculous?  bombs used to bomb fighters NOT targets... your game is off the hook...tpeople want to play WW II fighters NOT battleships in the skys....

My God, Spell check - Please i.e. My Katt plaid with my dog. I wedt to the stork and pought some foods;

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users