News - Wargaming.net produces new public software API

API news

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:05 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

Something for the software people who create statistical content.

Block Quote

Wargaming.net produces online games including World of Tanks, World of Warships, and World of Warplanes. The Wargaming.net Public API is an official set of API methods that provide access to Wargaming.net content. This includes in-game and game-related content, as well as personal player data and achievement statistics.

Sources:

Programweb.com source link

http://www.programmableweb.com/api/wargaming.net-public

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 20 August 2015 - 02:07 PM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

EspressoForHammy #2 Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:44 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

So where does it say there's a new API?

They've been releasing their API data for YEARS. That's where XVM came from in 2013 or even before.

I don't think this is news.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

FlakValleyExpress #3 Posted 20 August 2015 - 04:15 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 20 August 2015 - 09:44 AM, said:

So where does it say there's a new API?

They've been releasing their API data for YEARS. That's where XVM came from in 2013 or even before.

I don't think this is news.

I know what you mean.The news report was dated Aug. 19 2015, 05:17PM EDT. Maybe WG had a new API update and wanted to broadcast it to the world? I think this aligns more with PR than with new features or technology.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 20 August 2015 - 04:21 PM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Also tagged with API, news

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users