Sooo. Whats going on now ? Clan Wars Finally ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

pigeon_kicker #1 Posted 12 July 2015 - 07:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 20011 battles
  • [SF] SF

I got a message from WG as an Xo of our Clan.

Says new options are available on the global map, it is for clan wars.

\BUT, looks to me to be that they linked WoT and you cannot plan a war yet for Planes Am i correct ?

What EXACTLY other abilities are available ?

PK

Edited by pigeon_kicker, 12 July 2015 - 07:44 PM.

If you want to make god laugh, tell him about your plans for survival..

Lead developer for the NACCW web site. Author of the Pigeon Pak Mod Installer

www.team-sf.com

GUNDY_ #2 Posted 12 July 2015 - 07:53 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9598 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
No Clan, or Clam Wars for this game.  Don't expect it, EVER with a population of 50-400 on at a time in the NA region.

BRING BACK 1.1!

BAD_KARMA__ #3 Posted 12 July 2015 - 08:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 19025 battles
  • [BAD-K] BAD-K

It seems that they are trying to pull interest to WOT from WOWP, which I would say is the opposite of what their goal should be since the WoWP clans have no access to these options other than being sent to a guide when we click on the links provide. I believe that this will only increase the frustrations of the clans. If they would set up the skirmishes and global map it would go along way towards reinvigorating interest in the game.

Also I believe they should return to the 3 plane flights and the set up clan multi member team skirmish's would increase interest in clan membership as well. As I understand it in there Developers video release they knew the response to this was mostly negative but they were doing it to make their auto search for flight members option work because they could not make it work with 3 plane flights. I have tried the auto search for flight member 5 times with no matches coming up, though after 5 to 7 minutes of waiting I canceled it. This leads me to believe either it still does not work properly or that no one is using it in which case Get Rid of It and return the 3 plane flights and add the multi member clan skirmish's. 

I believe they would get better results by introducing a general/server wide chat channel for people to get to know each other and exchange tips. People would rather play a game when they know other people playing and to do that they need to be able to communicate in a group setting where they will meet people that they do not know. There have been several attempts by players to popularize common channels, however I do not believe that it will be successful until Wargaming sets up a general channel like they have in WoT.

www.JointAirCommand.com 

Join the JACS Clan   

Get your own FREE Gamevox server

Greeting and Good Hunting to everyone. <(-_-)

LaSandren, Commander, J.A.C.S.

Cowboyhiho #4 Posted 12 July 2015 - 08:47 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 21896 battles

View PostLaSandren, on 12 July 2015 - 12:09 PM, said:

I believe they would get better results by introducing a general/server wide chat channel for people to get to know each other and exchange tips. People would rather play a game when they know other people playing and to do that they need to be able to communicate in a group setting where they will meet people that they do not know. There have been several attempts by players to popularize common channels, however I do not believe that it will be successful until Wargaming sets up a general channel like they have in WoT.

I agree with this... hiho

losttwo #5 Posted 12 July 2015 - 11:39 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
soon

MARS_REVENANT #6 Posted 13 July 2015 - 03:41 PM

Major

• 34261 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Since the clans are common, and the assumption by WG is that each clan participates in all games, all clan leaders would have received a notice about an update in WOT clan wars.

A successful WOT game is not a distraction from WOWP, rather an opportunity to tag along.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users