Remember when...

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

dityboycom #21 Posted 22 June 2015 - 12:47 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostTHEMARCO1979, on 21 June 2015 - 09:50 PM, said:

Remember when a new forum mod gets introduced and their first post is always "YAY THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUN GUYS!" then we never hear from them again, but they are on WOWS all the time, and we go about 5 days between anything from anyone at WG?

:teethhappy:

Killerpopcorn #22 Posted 22 June 2015 - 01:19 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 344 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
I guess making planes with food is more important then ingame play.

Air Raid #1: 4th place/Air Raid #2 3rd Place/Air Raid #4 2nd Place/Air Raid #5 9th place

Crossover #1 1st Place/ Launch Event 1st place

Jaguardian #23 Posted 22 June 2015 - 01:27 PM

• 1 battle
Remember when Wargaming got my money (and maybe some or yours) on a regular basis?  I haven't payed them a dime since last November.

dityboycom #24 Posted 22 June 2015 - 01:40 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostJaguardian, on 22 June 2015 - 09:27 AM, said:

Remember when Wargaming got my money (and maybe some or yours) on a regular basis?  I haven't payed them a dime since last November.

I spent $150 on the EU server in January thinking I was gonna start playing there full time. Funny thing, after playing for 2 weeks straight, and then spending money, I never loged on again. Never again.

FastAttack #25 Posted 22 June 2015 - 02:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Remember when we were able to shoot people's wing off with cannons.. and then everyone complained about it lol

Edited by FastAttack, 22 June 2015 - 03:50 PM.

Killerpopcorn #26 Posted 22 June 2015 - 02:45 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 344 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Only good I see out of this is the GA planes will go down faster...that is if the tail gunner doesn't one shot you with a crit

Air Raid #1: 4th place/Air Raid #2 3rd Place/Air Raid #4 2nd Place/Air Raid #5 9th place

Crossover #1 1st Place/ Launch Event 1st place

dityboycom #27 Posted 22 June 2015 - 02:48 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostFastAttack, on 22 June 2015 - 10:33 AM, said:

Remember when we were able to shoot people's wing off with canons.. and then everyone complained about it lol

:teethhappy:

Like the dismiss button, it came full circle.

GouIdy #28 Posted 22 June 2015 - 02:50 PM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles

These canons? lol

photo canon-eos-m-camera.jpg

Bubba_Zanetti #29 Posted 22 June 2015 - 02:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1291 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Postdityboycom, on 22 June 2015 - 08:40 AM, said:

I spent $150 on the EU server in January thinking I was gonna start playing there full time. Funny thing, after playing for 2 weeks straight, and then spending money, I never loged on again. Never again.

Gimme the details!  I'll play it for ya!

...probably not...never mind...

forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/topic/42410-wg-incompetence/           ^- Over two years awaiting moderation on the WOWP Blog.

“The sad truth is that the one thing around here is that we can always rely on is broken promises” - Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo █ If a company can't handle the truth based on pixelated facts then they shouldn't be in this industry to begin with. Or stop overreaching at areas where they obviously lack the resources to make a sucess (WOWP)” - ArrowZ_  As it is, this “upgrade” is totally misdirected and completely ignores all player feedback over the past few years.  How this studio continues on with the parent company is a total mystery to me.” - Bobby_Tables  The only thing that will fix this game is for the developers to right click and hit send to trash.” - xPALEHORSEx  

They've been around a good while and seen a lot of flak so they surely must know what they're doing by now.” - Catch21  All wargaming has done in all their games across the board have been stupid and greedy ideas. They are failing as a company so hard. - Veraxu  Maybe Persha should avoid patches with the number 5 in them... - mnbv-fockewulfe

Bubba_Zanetti #30 Posted 22 June 2015 - 02:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1291 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostThe_Original_Gouldy, on 22 June 2015 - 09:50 AM, said:

These canons? lol

photo canon-eos-m-camera.jpg

In a Paul Hogan Crocodile Dundee accent:

" That's not a canon...this is a canon"

forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/topic/42410-wg-incompetence/           ^- Over two years awaiting moderation on the WOWP Blog.

“The sad truth is that the one thing around here is that we can always rely on is broken promises” - Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo █ If a company can't handle the truth based on pixelated facts then they shouldn't be in this industry to begin with. Or stop overreaching at areas where they obviously lack the resources to make a sucess (WOWP)” - ArrowZ_  As it is, this “upgrade” is totally misdirected and completely ignores all player feedback over the past few years.  How this studio continues on with the parent company is a total mystery to me.” - Bobby_Tables  The only thing that will fix this game is for the developers to right click and hit send to trash.” - xPALEHORSEx  

They've been around a good while and seen a lot of flak so they surely must know what they're doing by now.” - Catch21  All wargaming has done in all their games across the board have been stupid and greedy ideas. They are failing as a company so hard. - Veraxu  Maybe Persha should avoid patches with the number 5 in them... - mnbv-fockewulfe

von_Krimm #31 Posted 22 June 2015 - 04:14 PM

Feedback Airedale

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles

I remember when skill mattered....

I remember when altitude was not a developer imposed set of shackles & manacles on your planes....

I remember when I cared enough to log-in....

Devs, ya'll need to try and remember that your sacred duty is to make an enjoyable game for people to play.

I like my <CENSORED> like I like my <CENSORED> ; aged <CENSORED> to <CENSORED> years and mixed-up with <CENSORED> .If you take fire from the spouse-AA about the former, launch flares and dump chaff: $$$visa$$$amex$$$vonKrimm2.png

PostTraumatic #32 Posted 22 June 2015 - 04:47 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1353 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN
remember when burning carcasses of dead planes would rain from the sky and sometimes kill you on their way down giving the dead pilot -1 score?  And remember when ramming would destroy both planes?

ViolentAngel #33 Posted 22 June 2015 - 04:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
Remember when it took 3 weeks to tweak the controls to a playable state?

"Fiery the Angels rose, & as they rose deep thunder roll’d"

-- William Blake

_Laserguided_ #34 Posted 22 June 2015 - 05:00 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Remember when half your team was chasing Mr_R around the map while he rolled and rolled...

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

"Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2" -- Chuck

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

CrayolaCrayon #35 Posted 22 June 2015 - 05:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Remember when everyone was optimistic about the future of this game?

_Laserguided_ #36 Posted 22 June 2015 - 05:05 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostCrayolaCrayon, on 22 June 2015 - 09:04 AM, said:

Remember when everyone was optimistic about the future of this game?

Open or Closed beta?

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

"Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2" -- Chuck

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #37 Posted 22 June 2015 - 05:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Remember when this game was relative to a combat flight simulation instead of a nerfed dumb downed Arcade game for the inept majority.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

dityboycom #38 Posted 22 June 2015 - 06:42 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostBubba_Zanetti, on 22 June 2015 - 10:50 AM, said:

Gimme the details!  I'll play it for ya!

...probably not...never mind...

:ohmy:

The 6 months of premium time probably expires today or tomorrow. If not already.

gunlion #39 Posted 22 June 2015 - 06:43 PM

Community Manager

• 0 battles

View PostBandet, on 21 June 2015 - 05:34 PM, said:

Gunlion promised us that we are going to start having tournaments on a monthly basis?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

Remember when I said "in July?"

Because I do. I remember it very clearly. I very clearly remember saying, "Hold me to tournaments starting in July, and every month thereafter." I remember it so clearly I've blocked out the dates of each tournament in my monthly calendar. Speaking of calendars...it's June. 

View PostSojo, on 22 June 2015 - 09:12 AM, said:

Remember when this game was relative to a combat flight simulation instead of a nerfed dumb downed Arcade game

Nobody remembers that, because that never was the plan, not even from the game's inception. The game was never meant to be a simulator. I think that was mainly just peoples' mistaken impression because "flight game + PC typically equals simulator." 

danbuter #40 Posted 22 June 2015 - 06:45 PM

• 0 battles
Remember when all the forum fanbois caused all of this to happen, because every time someone said something wasn't working and people were leaving, said fanbois just called that person a troll and that the game would be fine, even if those people left.   :teethhappy:

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users