Attention All Clan Members

About CCWB

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Desert_Vixen #1 Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:56 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 12507 battles

To all members of all clans involved in The CCWB,

TFE does not wish for anyone to be removed from this. Nor do I.

I certainly would not call it much of a competition anyways.
To be a competition battles must be fought.

Giving away free point for no battles is ridiculous and whats the point of that.
We have no problems with actual combat as we have said over and over, No one wants to hear this it seems.

I concur, this has been childish on both sides of the fence. I will be the first to ADMIT IT.
However, This is going to change nothing amicably.

I am writing to express my sincerest apologies for my insensitive actions, my failure to stay on top of this has failed.
I very quickly realised, a reflection. I realise that I was very wrong to assume things that I should not have.
I realise that my behaviour was totally inappropriate, inexcusable and disrespectful.
I can only imagine the distress and embarrassment I have caused to you all... and the damage that it has done to my reputation and your trust in me.
I hope that you will allow me the opportunity to express my apology in person.

I write this out of respect to you all, As a retired officer of the United States Air Force.
As the Founder and basically the highest commander in TFE. I find it unconscionable not to do so.

To George Patton, I feel so bad. Mostly for you and the problems you now have to overcome.
I want to personally say I am sorry for my part in this. I applaud your ambitions.
Take time for yourself, You need it and certainly have earned it.

To this community, I alone step up and take sole responsibility for my clans actions.
There is no need to add more fuel to the fires.
It saddens me that the worst always seems to come out in good people.

To SF, God speed guys. SF has some fine members, many of you have been my good friends for sometime.
I hope we can continue to be and stay friends. We have had some great times flying together.

To my brothers at FACK and FALO, Mantenga usted cabeza alta mis amigos. Nos sentimos orgullosos, somos fuertes. Juntos podemos.

To TFE, I will shoulder this burden myself, It is my responsibility alone. For the most part I allowed it to happen and should have stayed more involved.
You are all fine people, all part of my adopted family. You are Honorable, Courageous and Loyal to a fault. Please forgive me.

To WG.net, I have saved you for last.
 I have NO apology for you.
You create these situtions with your continued dissrespect for all the fine people in this community.
With your talk, talk, talk, no DO attitudes. Ultimately it should be YOU making an apology as well.
Keep the promises you have made to us all. We pay YOU...........

Thank you all

Vix

Noreaga #2 Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:28 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8732 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
ive been avoiding the ccw threads WTH is going on lol

Nimis obnoxii curare

broslicer #3 Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:39 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 9894 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostNoreaga, on 06 June 2015 - 08:28 PM, said:

ive been avoiding the ccw threads WTH is going on lol

people crying and whining... nothing new tbh

EZ.

orca49 #4 Posted 07 June 2015 - 07:10 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4367 battles
  • [-ACT-] -ACT-
hmmm

sig.png

A knight in shining armor is a knight who has never had his metal tested.

For your armor after battle tells the story of who you truly are.

Sojo #5 Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:32 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 23157 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

FastAttack #6 Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6799 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

There was a major discussion going on before ccwb started about flaws on the rules that would cause heartache. This one of many reasons why dracarys stayed out of it. 

George is doing what he can, and I highly believe he will learn out of this event the pros and cons of the current rule set and host future ccwb that will address most of the issues.

Sorry Desert you went through a complication but as a military officer you learn and adapt and make sure you don't do the same mistake ;) .

xQuietx #7 Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:56 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 13656 battles
  • [SF] SF

DV, thanks for the kind words for TSF and I know your position all too well... well actually - you have more experience in that position than I ever will.

FastAttack - in any set of rules there are always going to be problems and grey areas. My real life job is software - and any system that is complex has problems that can be exploited if desired. It is unavoidable. Much like the Godel proof on Incompleteness (Any sufficiently complex system of rules are either incomplete (cannot make statements about something) or inconsistent (some contradictory statements are true)) it is impossible to have a perfect set of rules. The best we can hope for is enough guidelines to have a reasonable competition with everything doing their best.

I personally dislike all of the back and forth on the rules - it distracts and detracts from the point of CCW - competition to promote fun and population. At this point, that will be a challenge.

I also greatly agree with DV's last paragraph. If real clan wars existed at this point - none of this would be the issue it is. Yes, there would still be fights and arguments - apparently that is unavoidable, but people who have god like powers in this game would enforce their vision, for good or ill.

I have already said in another more appropriate thread my apologies, and while I do not suggest anyone forget things anyone has done, I hope we can move onward.

[SF]xQuietx -- World of Warplanes Division -- xquietx@team-sf.com

FastAttack #8 Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6799 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostxQuietx, on 07 June 2015 - 10:56 AM, said:

DV, thanks for the kind words for TSF and I know your position all too well... well actually - you have more experience in that position than I ever will.

FastAttack - in any set of rules there are always going to be problems and grey areas. My real life job is software - and any system that is complex has problems that can be exploited if desired. It is unavoidable. Much like the Godel proof on Incompleteness (Any sufficiently complex system of rules are either incomplete (cannot make statements about something) or inconsistent (some contradictory statements are true)) it is impossible to have a perfect set of rules. The best we can hope for is enough guidelines to have a reasonable competition with everything doing their best.

I personally dislike all of the back and forth on the rules - it distracts and detracts from the point of CCW - competition to promote fun and population. At this point, that will be a challenge.

I also greatly agree with DV's last paragraph. If real clan wars existed at this point - none of this would be the issue it is. Yes, there would still be fights and arguments - apparently that is unavoidable, but people who have god like powers in this game would enforce their vision, for good or ill.

I have already said in another more appropriate thread my apologies, and while I do not suggest anyone forget things anyone has done, I hope we can move onward.

I agree with you, the prob from the get go was trying to improve a system that wg already had in place the complexity got worse when George added all addition rule sets which caused more side effects than it was trying to address.

Although I don't like wg general direction in the development of this game, their clan wars development in tanks has been great. They already went through the tribulations of adding complexity and figured out most issues already. But like you said it will have flaws but unlike ccwb it has more pros than cons.

Anyhow enough about it. Like I told desert , learn and adapt and your second time around your decision will be more educated for the next round

Sojo #9 Posted 07 June 2015 - 05:13 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 23157 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
All of this drama just underscores that it's time for a more deliberately staffed and supported officially sponsored clan wars in this game.

Traurig_Yoda #10 Posted 07 June 2015 - 06:52 PM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 3035 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostRock18, on 07 June 2015 - 12:13 PM, said:

All of this drama just underscores that it's time for a more deliberately staffed and supported officially sponsored clan wars in this game.

I agree wholeheartedly and applaud DV for her efforts while trying to recover from her surgery.

BullDevil #11 Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 16143 battles
  • [CHKAL] CHKAL
This is to let you know that FACK and SF has had a meeting to clarify and rectify this unpleasant set of events that has gotten out of control between our two Clans.  We have put this issue to rest and no further animosity exist and we have reestablish  amicable relations between clans. Thank Pigeon_kicker for working things up and taking responsibility for this misunderstanding.  

Edited by BullDevil, 07 June 2015 - 11:31 PM.

Return With Honor

ViolentAngel #12 Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 16644 battles

View PostBullDevil, on 07 June 2015 - 05:23 PM, said:

This is to let you know that FACK and SF has had a meeting to clarify and rectify this unpleasant set of events that has gotten out of control between our two Clans.  We have put this issue to rest and no further animosity exist and we have re amicable relations between clans. Thank Pigeon_kicker for working things up and taking responsibility for this misunderstanding.  

This is excellent news !!!

Thank you guys for being able to work this out - we're all here to have fun, right?! :great::great:

"Fiery the Angels rose, & as they rose deep thunder roll’d"

-- William Blake

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users