I found this on the RU WoWP forums.

Block Quote

Grenoli

• Developer
  • Producer

# 2 Posted Today, May 22, 2015 - 10:56

View Post PA_V_KA (May 22, 2015 - 10:54) wrote:

Good day!

The question is. Will future prodovat promotional premiums. 8 aircraft level, which for the tokens. I'm sure many will want to get two or even all three of the aircraft collection.

Absolutely. Now you can buy them at a discount or even get for free, by following all the BRs. After the end of the summer sets they will be available in the client and Premium shop. Closed.

So you can get them now or later once the Gift/Premium shop is open again after summer is over.

RU WoWP forum source link

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 22 May 2015 - 11:55 AM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Lou #2 Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 37 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 22 May 2015 - 05:54 AM, said:

open again after summer is over.

What's that mean? More opportunities to earn them through events this summer? Or will they just disappear till the end of summer except for the ones already earned/bought?

FlakValleyExpress #3 Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:35 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

View PostLou, on 22 May 2015 - 07:54 AM, said:

What's that mean? More opportunities to earn them through events this summer? Or will they just disappear till the end of summer except for the ones already earned/bought?

Yes on the events. Get the tier VIII planes through the War Cache missions for free, or the other aircraft at a gold discount. Then come fall all planes will be restored back to the premium shop where you have to pay dollars to get the planes. That is what I am understanding from the news.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 22 May 2015 - 01:39 PM.

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

lordelamin #4 Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:48 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 20 battles
So if I don't get it this go round, then just save my tokens right?

FlakValleyExpress #5 Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:57 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

View Postlordelamin, on 22 May 2015 - 08:48 AM, said:

So if I don't get it this go round, then just save my tokens right?

The tokens as I understand it is a use it or lose it status. They will not be there for example come Winter. I believe the War Cache is a summer event. The tokens will still be in your account for 7 days after the event is over with (September?), after that I have read they are gone. I myself are not saving them. I am using them at intervals.

Vae victis

pyantoryng #6 Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:02 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2146 battles
Premium shop...so this means it won't be in-game shop...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

FlakValleyExpress #7 Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:10 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

View Postpyantoryng, on 22 May 2015 - 09:02 AM, said:

Premium shop...so this means it won't be in-game shop...

I am not sure what you mean. From my understanding of reading the RU WoWP forums, once fall happens, all premium aircraft will be seen just as before, Pre-War Cache. Now again none of this has been posted as complete information on the RU WoWP portal, it is all tid-bit information posted on may threads on the RU WoWP forums.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 22 May 2015 - 02:10 PM.

Vae victis

Conal_Cochran #8 Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:19 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 28 battles
So the token nonsense will go on through summer? It ruins games, think I'll stop playing till fall then.

FlakValleyExpress #9 Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:40 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

I found this on the EU WoWP forums. It looks like all pilots will be compensated for unused tokens. However, it seems that even the WG staff is not sure what the RU WoWP Developers will be doing once the War Cache event is completed.

Block Quote

Ectar #23 Posted Today, 08:06 AM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 322 battles
  • 507 message_img.png
  • [WG] WG

View PostYndy_, on 21 May 2015 - 02:17 PM, said:

I'd really what to know what will we receive for unused tokens, I'm definitely not going to get enough to get a tier 8 and I'll be out of town for a week, so should I just use up tokens, or wait for compensation?

Players will be compensated but it's to early to say how that will work. 

View PostCaptainSternn, on 22 May 2015 - 09:19 AM, said:

So the token nonsense will go on through summer? It ruins games, think I'll stop playing till fall then.

I guess I am wrong on how long the War Cache event will be going on. It appears to be concluded this weekend. This event (War Cache) needs to be clarify some more.

Vae victis

EspressoForHammy #10 Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:45 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

War Cache was only for 12 days.

Do you guys remember how it worked with the Meteor giveaway? Everyone who put in the time got one, and then they waited quite a bit until they allowed you to buy a premium Tier VII. This event works the same way. If they sold tier 8 prems the second after the event ended, the people who earned discounts on one would feel somewhat cheated, or cheapened. They'll allow those of you who failed to spin the wheel or just bought one for full price the ability to enjoy your plane before they put them out for every tanker who earns gold for free to buy.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

Tonzzo #11 Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:14 PM

Captain

• 702 battles

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 22 May 2015 - 02:45 PM, said:

Do you guys remember how it worked with the Meteor giveaway? Everyone who put in the time got one, and then they waited quite a bit until they allowed you to buy a premium Tier VII. This event works the same way. If they sold tier 8 prems the second after the event ended, the people who earned discounts on one would feel somewhat cheated, or cheapened. They'll allow those of you who failed to spin the wheel or just bought one for full price the ability to enjoy your plane before they put them out for every tanker who earns gold for free to buy.

Or maybe this is all to plant a seed of "I better crack my wallet and get one of these now! That way I can be one of the few that get to rek shop all summer!"  This reminds me of Dity's comment of the "Money Grab"......

:medal:

Lou #12 Posted 23 May 2015 - 04:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 37 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 22 May 2015 - 08:45 AM, said:

That was the answer to my question, thanks!

FlakValleyExpress #13 Posted 23 May 2015 - 12:38 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

UPDATE: On the EU WoWP forums a pilot stated that the unused tokens will be converted to credits once the event is over.

EU WoWP source link

Vae victis

Also tagged with Premium, Tier_VIII

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users