• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

BrushWolf #21 Posted 08 May 2015 - 05:04 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostPsicko23, on 08 May 2015 - 12:35 AM, said:

I say a minimum of 1 battle you can post in the newbie thread, but takes a few more to post in other topics.

The "Newbie" forum should be open to all but it should be heavily moderated for on topic content. Sadly with the third party moderation we have they very often do not know what is on topic and what is not and they take way too long to lock down spam.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

Psicko23 #22 Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:59 PM

First Lieutenant

• 16 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

All the spam comes from people who don't even have one battle. I doubt the spammers would take the time to go through the tutorial and one battle to post. The newbies could still have access to read the forum, just not post until at least the tutorial was done. 

That's my thought process.

Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai #23 Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:45 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 15 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

You could exclude the newcomer's forum from the requirements, along with the bug forums and what else has been posted.

Edit- forget what I said. Beaten to the punch by days. i did not see what Psicko said til I reread the thread.

Edited by nukemind, 16 May 2015 - 09:46 PM.

The (not so) amazing Chokai is back! And he's hit all his personal goals sans one! Seriously though, nice to be back, looks like he game is improving. I continue to try to recruit new people.

Also tagged with Spam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users