Jump to content


CT 1.8 is up!


  • Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

dityboycom #1 Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:38 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 10240 battles
  • 9,226
  • [BAGG] BAGG
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

5 30 PM servers been up, and still no announcement for NA WOWP.

 

Need to download

 

redirect.wargaming.net/WoWp/web_install_ct

 

If you already got it downloaded just run the CT updater.



Tonzzo #2 Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:45 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 19569 battles
  • 3,052
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    11-14-2013

Feel free to:

1. Download

2. Test

3. Advise on issues / bugs

4. be ignored

5. enjoy upon release! :P



 


Autolycus7 #3 Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:46 PM

    Feedback Airedale

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 9207 battles
  • 1,744
  • Member since:
    10-24-2012

Downloading.

 

To those who have it downloaded: Notice a difference with client side compensation on?


Mountains are OP. Nerf plz.
Vis consili expers mole ruit sua.
Dignum laude virum Musa vetat mori, cœlo Musa beat.

ArrowZ_ #4 Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:47 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Open Beta Tester
  • 9911 battles
  • 2,383
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013

View PostArrowZ_, on 07 May 2015 - 06:25 AM, said:

Averaging at 350-380ms ping with Client-Side and I have to say its a huge improvement in control response. You West Coasters are going to love this.

 

Owait, Feedback thread? Nope. Never mind.


That Ozi Client Side Lagger

 


ArrowZ_ #5 Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:59 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Open Beta Tester
  • 9911 battles
  • 2,383
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013

Noticeable improvements:

- Better gun response

- Better maneuverability response (mouse)

- Better pivoting response (yaw + roll) (mouse)

 

Can't comment on joystick. Someone will eventually test this out later and give feedback when NA puts the threads up.

 

Side Effects: 

- Slight Rubber banding (due to high latency; nothing to worry if your ping is lower than 200ms+ but for those above it is quite noticeable)

 

Although my ping is from Aus, the improvements for the west coasters will be x2 if not x3 better.


That Ozi Client Side Lagger

 


dityboycom #6 Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:00 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 10240 battles
  • 9,226
  • [BAGG] BAGG
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

View PostArrowZ_, on 06 May 2015 - 05:59 PM, said:

Noticeable improvements:

- Better gun response

- Better maneuverability response (mouse)

- Better pivoting response (yaw + roll) (mouse)

 

Can't comment on joystick. Someone will eventually test this out later and give feedback when NA puts the threads up.

 

Side Effects: 

- Slight Rubber banding (due to high latency; nothing to worry if your ping is lower than 200ms+ but for those above it is quite noticeable)

 

Although my ping is from Aus, the improvements for the west coasters will be x2 if not x3 better.

 

Cool, let us know if its a placebo or if its real. For me I still can't hit things in planes I typically can. That being said I normally play with a very low ping so I'm not as adjusted asyou high ping guys.

FlakValleyExpress #7 Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:05 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 11981 battles
  • 3,583
  • Member since:
    02-09-2012
Is anybody still banned from the CT if you have accounts on the NA/EU/RU servers?

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Fidei Defensor of WoWP,  Fortissimus Spei,  Amicus Autem Multis

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

To clear WoWP Cache -Please press the windows key + r to open the 'run' dialog. Then type in %temp%\wargaming.net Then delete the "wowp" folder. This will clear the game cache


dityboycom #8 Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:06 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 10240 battles
  • 9,226
  • [BAGG] BAGG
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 06 May 2015 - 06:05 PM, said:

Is anybody still banned from the CT if you have accounts on the NA/EU/RU servers?

 

I dunno, I had customer service close my accounts with the same email on EU and RU made them with different emails.

GouIdy #9 Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:06 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 18620 battles
  • 2,522
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View Postdityboycom, on 06 May 2015 - 06:00 PM, said:

 

Cool, let us know if its a placebo or if its real. For me I still can't hit things in planes I typically can. That being said I normally play with a very low ping so I'm not as adjusted asyou high ping guys.

 

I don't think you've been very well adjusted since birth dity.

ParanoiaXtreme_PRX #10 Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:13 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 22100 battles
  • 2,855
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    11-12-2013

thnx for letting us know dity, it's downloading now

 



FastAttack #11 Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:15 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 6799 battles
  • 1,003
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

played, 

 

MM sucks lol go figure

no gas blah

client side prediction kinda works , game feels better at 150 , but as a player playing in the low 20's its nowhere the same. But a step in the right direction. still off. 

hangar loading = sucks more than ever!

2 man flights no impact for such low pop to start of with.

 

overall I don't see a change.

 

 


Edited by FastAttack, 06 May 2015 - 10:17 PM.


FastAttack #12 Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:32 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 6799 battles
  • 1,003
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

birthday thing is broken.. some airplanes got it , and 80% of the airplanes I had for over a year didn't receive it lol

 



Quesnel #13 Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:33 PM

    Open Beta Survivor

  • Community Ace
  • 13095 battles
  • 5,009
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostFastAttack, on 06 May 2015 - 10:32 PM, said:

birthday thing is broken.. some airplanes got it , and 80% of the airplanes I had for over a year didn't receive it lol

 

 

I guess you can't have your cake.................and eat it too (I am suffering the same funny thing).


dityboycom #14 Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:36 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 10240 battles
  • 9,226
  • [BAGG] BAGG
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

View PostFastAttack, on 06 May 2015 - 06:32 PM, said:

birthday thing is broken.. some airplanes got it , and 80% of the airplanes I had for over a year didn't receive it lol

 

 

Yeah, broken sound is back still. Actually most of the bugs from 1.7.0 are back.

ArrowZ_ #15 Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:38 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Open Beta Tester
  • 9911 battles
  • 2,383
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013

View Postdityboycom, on 07 May 2015 - 07:30 AM, said:

 

Cool, let us know if its a placebo or if its real. For me I still can't hit things in planes I typically can. That being said I normally play with a very low ping so I'm not as adjusted asyou high ping guys.

 

Placebo. But its open to more implementations in the future.

Edited by ArrowZ_, 06 May 2015 - 10:39 PM.

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

 


FastAttack #16 Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:42 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 6799 battles
  • 1,003
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

its annoying the hell out of me that whenever i want to exchange or open my depot its almost 30X longer to open than current.

 



GiN_nTonic #17 Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:43 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 19668 battles
  • 3,821
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

I have to say....for WG touting this as some "major" update, it sure doens't seem that way apart from things they are taking away from us.

 

I thought for sure a major update would have a new line at least.  Great, we can now buy tier 8 premiums for a game we don't know will survive......let me grab my horn so I can blow. :P


Edited by JlNN, 06 May 2015 - 10:44 PM.


dityboycom #18 Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:44 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 10240 battles
  • 9,226
  • [BAGG] BAGG
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

View PostFastAttack, on 06 May 2015 - 06:42 PM, said:

its annoying the hell out of me that whenever i want to exchange or open my depot its almost 30X longer to open than current.

 

 

I think the hangar time improvements we won't see since we're so far from the Test server.

dityboycom #19 Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:44 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 10240 battles
  • 9,226
  • [BAGG] BAGG
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

View PostJlNN, on 06 May 2015 - 06:43 PM, said:

I have to say....for WG touting this as some "major" update, it sure doens't seem that way apart from things they are taking away from us.

 

I thought for sure a major update would have a new line at least.  Great, we can now buy tier 8 premiums for a game we don't know will survive......let me grab my horn so I can blow. :P

 

Yeah, it really should have been released at 1.7.6 There isn't much different besides the things they took away.

HEAVEYGEAR #20 Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:45 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 5732 battles
  • 785
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 06 May 2015 - 05:05 PM, said:

Is anybody still banned from the CT if you have accounts on the NA/EU/RU servers?

 

Hey Flak. I don't think so. I have an account on the EU server, and just downloaded it from the EU server. I'm on with my NA account. Same e-mail, different password.  :great:
NaCS49F.png

I've knocked on death's door.....no one answered.....I don't complain much anymore.

Me.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users