LOST SKILLS after second 1.7 UPDATE

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

IRON_EAGLE_NA #21 Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:50 PM

Master Sergeant

• 8750 battles
  • [91847] 91847

View Postdityboycom, on 28 February 2015 - 01:52 PM, said:

That makes no sense, as the CT updates have nothing to do with the live server. If I was WG I'd just assume he was attempting to get free skills.

CT update 2 would not effect your live account no matter what it did to your computer. So get out of here with the [edited].

Again like I said, if you are talking about your live account. Talk about the time frame of your live account, leave anything to do with the test server out of the ticket. It leads people to believe you honestly think the test server updates effected your live account, which is impossible.

If or when it ever happens to you, I hope wargaming has the courtesy to call you a liar straight out instead of beating around the bush like they are doing to me.

Oh yeah by the way, thanks for your support.

Edited by IRON_EAGEL, 05 March 2015 - 04:52 PM.

dityboycom #22 Posted 06 March 2015 - 05:26 PM

Colonel

• 10135 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostIRON_EAGEL, on 05 March 2015 - 11:50 AM, said:

If or when it ever happens to you, I hope wargaming has the courtesy to call you a liar straight out instead of beating around the bush like they are doing to me.

Oh yeah by the way, thanks for your support.

If you let your ego go, you would see there is more than enough help in my post. I have directed you that the reason no one can help you, is you keep relating your account problems to the test server. If you give them a time frame of when your problem started, and leave out the words "1.7 CT" there will be much more assistance. Even if it was caused by the CT which is highly doubtful, then allow the troubleshooting team to figure that out. Otherwise, jumping to conclusions on your own and highly unlikely conclusions at that results in no one taking the time to even review your case for obvious delineation for a cause.

It can not be the test server that caused your problem. Hypothetically it is possible, but to bring up a known good as a bad never starts a troubleshooting case off on the right foot.

Again..

"I have problems with my crew, I lost skills after February 8th 2015 that I had before February 7th 2015. How can we recover these skills? I had x skill on x pilot, now the pilot has x skills. "

Is 10 x better than.

"Once I downloaded the test server, I had problems with my crew on the live server, they were fine on the test server but on the live server I lost all my skills, Help me!"

WOW

MARS_REVENANT #23 Posted 06 March 2015 - 05:49 PM

Major

• 30526 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
:popcorn:

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 20 October 2016 - 04:24 AM.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

GouIdy #24 Posted 06 March 2015 - 06:31 PM

First Lieutenant

• 17269 battles

View PostTHEMARCO1979, on 06 March 2015 - 12:49 PM, said:

This might have happened to me, I played the test server and completed all skills on 1 pilot for each nation.  Then once I stopped playing test server I didn't have the skills on the pilots anymore.  I know they are the same pilots because they have the same names.

Yep, and anything you acquire on the test server including pilot skills you don't get to keep on your regular server account.

IRON_EAGLE_NA #25 Posted 07 March 2015 - 08:11 AM

Master Sergeant

• 8750 battles
  • [91847] 91847

View PostIRON_EAGEL, on 05 March 2015 - 11:29 AM, said:

I would like to thank you for your input I find it to be very thoughtful and well written.

Do you have any suggestions as to how to get wargaming to believe what I have told them, as it is now they might as well just call me a liar and be done with it, or is that what they have inferred and done already ?

Phil Robertson 26 February 2015 15:43

Dear IRON_EAGEL,

Thank you for your reply, and continued patience.

In order to report an issue we need to verify that the issue is occurring as described. 

This is why we ask you for your information, so we are able to possibly recreate this issue and fix it. 

We will be on the lookout for this one, and please let us know if this issue re-occurs.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any future questions or concerns.
Best Regards,
Phil Robertson

Wargaming America Support 
You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal:https://na.wargaming.net/support/ 
Please don't forget to fill out our survey once your ticket has been completed.

IRON_EAGEL 27 February 2015 14:29

Thank you for your speedy reply.
I will look out for this problem the next time you have an update for the CT edition, I think that should be a couple of months. Like I said if I am here in a couple of months, then I will look for it, if not then some one else can try to tell you the same thing and get less than satisfactory results from support, like I am getting now.

You may close the case, at this point I don't see any use in keeping it open

Phil Robertson 02 March 2015 10:44

Dear IRON_EAGEL, 

Thank you for your response.

We apologize that we were unable to resolve your issue to better results.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We wish you the best of luck playing World Of Warplanes!
Best Regards,
Phil Robertson

You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal:https://na.wargaming.net/support/ 

IRON_EAGEL 02 March 2015 14:16

Hey look I know and you know, you are not "unable" to fix this problem, you are 'unwilling" to fix the problem.
And I would like to remind you I "paid" for some of those skills and now they are gone.
I also do not need you to reply just close the case and leave it alone,like you leave the problems unfixed.

•  

Daniel Hewitt 02 March 2015 14:41

Dear IRON_EAGEL,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Upon testing the issue thoroughly, we have been unable to replicate your error.

As a result, we moved on to reviewing your account history, and according to your records, the crew in question seems to have the appropriate skill level.

Since you are unable to provide any information that indicates your crew actually lost skills (beyond merely claiming that it happened which, as aforementioned, does not seem to be the case after testing and review), we must consider this matter resolved.

No compensation will be provided for this issue, as there does not appear to be an issue.

We hope this clears up any confusion.

If you require additional assistance, feel free to contact us in the future.  

Best Regards,
    Daniel Hewitt

• Phil Robertson Today at 09:35

Dear IRON_EAGEL,

All of your account information is stored on our servers, none of it is client side. What this means is that if you were to log into your account on any different computer, you will still have all your planes, crews, ect. 

The game settings (Sound/controls) are the only thing that is stored locally on the PC. 

We do not have any records of any changes made to your crews, and unfortunately do not have the tools to add/remove any pilots experience, or skills. We do ask for your understanding on this matter.

We do believe we can remove the CT edition from this issue, as it does not seem to be the issue here, only a time-frame. 

That said, we do need some type of evidence of this issue in order to report it as a bug. Please be aware, this is not calling you a liar in any way, we do believe you. We just need the information the developers ask for.

We will look into this issue, and we need your help too. Please let us know if this happens to you in the future.

Thank you for your understanding with this issue. 

Best Regards,
    Phil Robertson

•  

IRON_EAGLE_NA #26 Posted 07 March 2015 - 08:22 AM

Master Sergeant

• 8750 battles
  • [91847] 91847

Phil Robertson Yesterday at 12:13

Dear IRON_EAGEL,

We apologize for the last reply. We assure you we are not calling you a liar, in any way. 

We would like to figure out if this issue was a misunderstanding, or a possible bug. However, as stated we do need some more information on this issue before we are able to report it as a bug.

Please clarify to us what the Common test had to do with this issue? Please note that the common test accounts are created a few weeks before the common test release.

This means that an instance of all player accounts is made in the weeks prior to the launch of the common test. After that they are completely separate.

From what you are saying the date you noticed this issue was the same day as the common test 1.7 launch, correct? 

This issue is not with the Common test version of the game, but the live version

Also, as stated, we do not have records of any anomalies, and that is why we have asked you to provide some.

It is completely understandable that you may not have images of the pilots before the issue occurred. 

From our end it appears that you had been playing the common test, not the live version of the game when you completed the skills.

We appreciate your patience with this issue. 

Best Regards,
Phil Robertson

IRON_EAGEL Yesterday at 15:08

Thank you for this reply.
Please understand that I kept a close watch on the progress of the crew from the IL-2(mod.) before and after I transfered them to the IL-8 which they had been in for more than 3 months and only had 1 skill apiece to complete prior to the second 1.7 update, if you recall the first 1.7 update release had a bug that did not install properly and would not function.
At that point my crew still had the skills I had worked so hard to achieve.
It wasn't until the second release of the corrected 1.7 update that I noticed my plane was not flying properly nor did the weapons function with the damage they were supposed to, that is when I checked the skill level in the regular 1.6 edition and found that the skills had been diminished, so at that point I checked the 1.7 CT edition to find that the skills were the same as in the 1.6.
That was no surprise as that is what I would expect to see, however if it had been the way it was supposed to be, the crew would not have lost the skills in the regular 1.6 edition of the game.
I only want to know, why there is so much trouble to come on to my PC via logmein or some other app to look and see if it is my pc or a glitch in the program itself.
If I knew how to do those things on my own I would.
Also I am not look for compensation, I just want what I worked for, the skills that my crew lost because of the glitch in the second 1.7 CT update.
Once again I would like to say thank you for your reply, I am looking forward to your next reply.

Phil Robertson Today at 09:35

Dear IRON_EAGEL,

All of your account information is stored on our servers, none of it is client side. What this means is that if you were to log into your account on any different computer, you will still have all your planes, crews, ect. 

The game settings (Sound/controls) are the only thing that is stored locally on the PC. 

We do not have any records of any changes made to your crews, and unfortunately do not have the tools to add/remove any pilots experience, or skills. We do ask for your understanding on this matter.

We do believe we can remove the CT edition from this issue, as it does not seem to be the issue here, only a time-frame. 

That said, we do need some type of evidence of this issue in order to report it as a bug. Please be aware, this is not calling you a liar in any way, we do believe you. We just need the information the developers ask for.

We will look into this issue, and we need your help too. Please let us know if this happens to you in the future.

Best Regards,
Phil Robertson

IRON_EAGEL Today at 23:47

Hi , you know I really respect your reply , it is polite and cordial, however it is also patronizing and hollow, as in it does not end in positive results and in my opinion is somehow disrespectful of gamers in general, It is being called a liar with a flare of class and education as to deceive the common man into thinking he has had an answer to his dilemma, which in retrospect is the same thing as in "you are a liar" (ME) and we are not going to fix the problem because we do not believe you (ME) kind of answer.
You know it really bothers me that you would think that I would believe that you don't have the tools and expertise to fix the problem, you are programmers , now program the fix and put back the skills the 1.7 CT update took away from the 1.6 IL-8 crew.
I'm not like you I think you are lying and I am not afraid to say so.
And with all do respect "Please repair my crews skills"

IRON_EAGLE_NA #27 Posted 07 March 2015 - 08:26 AM

Master Sergeant

• 8750 battles
  • [91847] 91847

View PostIRON_EAGEL, on 07 March 2015 - 03:22 AM, said:

Phil Robertson Yesterday at 12:13

Dear IRON_EAGEL,

We apologize for the last reply. We assure you we are not calling you a liar, in any way. 

We would like to figure out if this issue was a misunderstanding, or a possible bug. However, as stated we do need some more information on this issue before we are able to report it as a bug.

Please clarify to us what the Common test had to do with this issue? Please note that the common test accounts are created a few weeks before the common test release.

This means that an instance of all player accounts is made in the weeks prior to the launch of the common test. After that they are completely separate.

From what you are saying the date you noticed this issue was the same day as the common test 1.7 launch, correct? 

This issue is not with the Common test version of the game, but the live version

Also, as stated, we do not have records of any anomalies, and that is why we have asked you to provide some.

It is completely understandable that you may not have images of the pilots before the issue occurred. 

From our end it appears that you had been playing the common test, not the live version of the game when you completed the skills.

Best Regards,
Phil Robertson

IRON_EAGEL Yesterday at 15:08

Please understand that I kept a close watch on the progress of the crew from the IL-2(mod.) before and after I transfered them to the IL-8 which they had been in for more than 3 months and only had 1 skill apiece to complete prior to the second 1.7 update, if you recall the first 1.7 update release had a bug that did not install properly and would not function.
It wasn't until the second release of the corrected 1.7 update that I noticed my plane was not flying properly nor did the weapons function with the damage they were supposed to, that is when I checked the skill level in the regular 1.6 edition and found that the skills had been diminished, so at that point I checked the 1.7 CT edition to find that the skills were the same as in the 1.6.
That was no surprise as that is what I would expect to see, however if it had been the way it was supposed to be, the crew would not have lost the skills in the regular 1.6 edition of the game.
I only want to know, why there is so much trouble to come on to my PC via logmein or some other app to look and see if it is my pc or a glitch in the program itself.
Also I am not look for compensation, I just want what I worked for, the skills that my crew lost because of the glitch in the second 1.7 CT update.
Once again I would like to say thank you for your reply, I am looking forward to your next reply.

Phil Robertson Today at 09:35

Dear IRON_EAGEL,

Best Regards,
Phil Robertson

IRON_EAGEL Today at 23:47

Hi , you know I really respect your reply , it is polite and cordial, however it is also patronizing and hollow, as in it does not end in positive results and in my opinion is somehow disrespectful of gamers in general, It is being called a liar with a flare of class and education as to deceive the common man into thinking he has had an answer to his dilemma, which in retrospect is the same thing as in "you are a liar" (ME) and we are not going to fix the problem because we do not believe you (ME) kind of answer.
You know it really bothers me that you would think that I would believe that you don't have the tools and expertise to fix the problem, you are programmers , now program the fix and put back the skills the 1.7 CT update took away from the 1.6 IL-8 crew.

dityboycom #28 Posted 08 March 2015 - 05:13 PM

Colonel

• 10135 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG
Lol, iron you're one hard headed individual. Sorry for your loss bro, we all tried to help, you didn't want to listen.

WOW

MARS_REVENANT #29 Posted 08 March 2015 - 06:15 PM

Major

• 30526 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
:popcorn:

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 20 October 2016 - 04:30 AM.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

IRON_EAGLE_NA #30 Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:44 PM

Master Sergeant

• 8750 battles
  • [91847] 91847
IRON_EAGEL05 March 2015 08:38

Is this how you handle your problems ?

why don't you just call me a liar, instead of beating around the bush?

IRON_EAGLE_NA #31 Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:45 PM

Master Sergeant

• 8750 battles
  • [91847] 91847
Phil Robertson05 March 2015 12:13

Dear IRON_EAGEL,

Best Regards,
Phil Robertson

You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal: https://na.wargaming.net/support/

IRON_EAGLE_NA #32 Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:45 PM

Master Sergeant

• 8750 battles
  • [91847] 91847
IRON_EAGEL05 March 2015 15:08

IRON_EAGLE_NA #33 Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:46 PM

Master Sergeant

• 8750 battles
  • [91847] 91847
Phil Robertson06 March 2015 09:35

Dear IRON_EAGEL,

Best Regards,
Phil Robertson

You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal: https://na.wargaming.net/support/

IRON_EAGLE_NA #34 Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:47 PM

Master Sergeant

• 8750 battles
  • [91847] 91847
IRON_EAGEL06 March 2015 23:47

IRON_EAGLE_NA #35 Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:48 PM

Master Sergeant

• 8750 battles
  • [91847] 91847
Phil Robertson09 March 2015 10:12

Dear IRON_EAGEL,

Thank you for your reply.
Please note that our support department does not handle game design or mechanics, and do not have any hand in programming the game. 

Unfortunately due to the lack of information on this issue, we must consider it resolved. 

Please let us know if this re-occurs, or you are able to reproduce this issue. 

Please don't hesitate to contact us with any other inquiries.

Best Regards,
Phil Robertson

IRON_EAGLE_NA #36 Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:08 PM

Master Sergeant

• 8750 battles
  • [91847] 91847

Although this case is closed, it is not resolved.

It seems it is beyond supports control and therefor I will have to gain back the skills that where lost.

In closing I would like to say that I and the support team have done all that we could do, me by complaining and support by trying to help although it is something out side their scope of expertise in this matter.

Support has stated that they will keep an eye out for this problem in the future.

So please if you encounter this problem, let support know and refer to my issue.

Thank you all for reading and your responces.

LOL  and Good Hunting.

Sincerely IRON_EAGLE , Commander, [91847] SCREAMING EAGLES

dityboycom #37 Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:07 AM

Colonel

• 10135 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

there is some disconnect, why would you relate a test server update to a problem you have on the live sever? They're in two entirely different geographical locations. There is no possible way one affected the other. 

Progress on the test server is not transferred to the live server.

I'm more surprised they have been dishing out moderation for meaningless things , but have not addressed the blatant violation of rules in this thread. 

WOW

IRON_EAGLE_NA #38 Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:56 AM

Master Sergeant

• 8750 battles
  • [91847] 91847

View Postdityboycom, on 08 March 2015 - 12:13 PM, said:

Lol, iron you're one hard headed individual. Sorry for your loss bro, we all tried to help, you didn't want to listen.

If shut my mouth and forget about it is  a good thing, perhaps you should not have said anything.

IRON_EAGLE_NA #39 Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:59 AM

Master Sergeant

• 8750 battles
  • [91847] 91847

View Postdityboycom, on 20 March 2015 - 11:07 PM, said:

there is some disconnect, why would you relate a test server update to a problem you have on the live sever? They're in two entirely different geographical locations. There is no possible way one affected the other.

Progress on the test server is not transferred to the live server.

I'm more surprised they have been dishing out moderation for meaningless things , but have not addressed the blatant violation of rules in this thread.

You know you might have been right if, the skill levels where not the same in both after the update.

dityboycom #40 Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:23 PM

Colonel

• 10135 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG
I find it hard to believe you had two six skill pilots in 4500 games, unless those were the only pilots you used

WOW

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users