Senior Master Sergeant

• 8974 battles
  • [91847] 91847

Ticket ID QKP-588-78442

Category:
World of Warplanes
Sub-category:
Game Support

My pilot and rear gunner of IL-2( Mod.) have lost some skills.
The pilot only had Engine Guru left to do.
The Rear Gunner only had Fire Fighting left to do.
What happened to their skills
I have had them in the IL-8 for a long time.
When I took them from the IL-2 mod., they had most of their skills and only had a couple to finish.
They were working on the last skill for each of them before the last CT 1.7 update.
It seems that when it updated the CT edition it changed the level of skills my pilots had achieved.
How do I get their skills back in the(us cluster) ?
This only happened after the last CT 1.7 update that automatically installed and ran itself on the first screen, screenshots of first screen and crew sent, 3 in all.

Phil Robertson 16 February 2015 08:31

Dear IRON_EAGEL,

Thank you for contacting World of Warplanes Support.

The CT server takes all users account information from a point in time (Usually a few weeks before the launch of the first CT).

The CT server progress does not save to the regular live accounts, the CT is for test only. 
We apologize that we are unable to be of more help in this regard, but we hope that you continue to enjoy World of Warplanes despite this difficulty.

Happy hunting!

Best Regards,
Phil Robertson

Wargaming America Support 
You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal:https://na.wargaming.net/support/ 
Please don't forget to fill out our survey once your ticket has been completed.

IRON_EAGEL 16 February 2015 10:45

The reason I don't like the reply is that you are programmers and have the ability to fix my problem and refuse to do so
It seem to me that most of the time all one can expect from your tech support are the laziest of solutions, as in we can't help you, in which is no solution.
I worked hard to get the skills of my pilots up and the last skill was the hardest to build they were at about 80% for each of their last skill and all you can say is sorry.
Well I'm sorry too, now use the skills you have as programmers and fix it.
and as to how long they had only one skill left, it was not a few weeks it was about three months because I dont just use the IL-8

Phil Robertson 16 February 2015 11:12

Dear IRON_EAGEL,

Thank you for your reply.

Please note that our support department does not handle game design or mechanics.

Please post any bugs you find in the CT version of the game on our forums here:

http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/forum/158-bug-reporting-public-test/

When you re-train a pilot to a different aircraft, that you will lose some of the proficiency on the skills. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to roll back any in game changes made to pilots in this manner. 

The CT version of the game is not connected to the live version of the game, and any changes made to the 1.7 CT version will not be reflected in the live server. 

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any future questions or concerns.

IRON_EAGEL 17 February 2015 19:04

First thing is the CT does whatever it does and this time it took away the skills that were earned, this happened after the second 1.7 update, I could not get into the first !.7 update, it stopped at the login page and would not connect to the server, and yes you are right I did lose some skills when I first changed the pilots from one plane to another, however I earned them all back and then some to the point of only having one skill left to earn, with 20% remaining,the skill level was about 3 months old, because I don't always fly the IL-8
With that said, right now it is almost impossible to get back the skills because for some reason my pilots in the IL-8 are not being rewarded with any skill advancements no matter how many points I get or how many planes or targets I destroy.
Now I enter a battle and my plane is so ineffective I wish I knew how to start a lawsuit over the fact that you refuse to fix it..
I have invested my time and money into this game and I want what I worked for and you have no right to deny my full enjoyment of this game.

Phil Robertson 18 February 2015 08:54

Dear IRON_EAGEL ,

What version of the game are you referring to?

Unfortunately we do not support the CT version of the game client. The 1.7 test client is a test client and may contain bugs. 

This is the reason for the test client, so player can find bugs and report them on our forum for a potential fix.

If this is occurring in the 1.6 version of the game, or the live version of 1.7 we want to know, and ask that you update your game client to 1.7, and let us know if the issue is still occurring.

Best Regards,
Phil Robertson

IRON_EAGEL 18 February 2015 11:26

Ok read carefully.
On Feb.3,2015 I allowed the CT Edition, 1.7 update to run on my PC.
At that point I could not log in because the CT Edition would not connect to the server, however the regular US Cluster Edition of the game had no problem connecting to the server.
When I allowed the Feb.11, 2015, 1.7 update to the CT edition to run on my PC that has the regular online US Cluster Edition, the CT edition has been able to connect to the server every since that time.
Unfortunately in both Editions it diminished the skills of my IL-2 crew that have been in the IL-8 for months and had 80% of the last skill they needed, because they "had" all the other skills for months. Why? because I don't play as much as I used to every since there is almost no one here to play against and I don't always fly the IL-8.
Ok back to the skills, now when I use the IL-8, the crew isn't getting skill points and it is taking forever just to get 1 point, about 10 or more battles just for 1 point ????
Look it is a real pain in the butt not to be able to enjoy the game the way you intended it to be.
I know you guys have your hands full with getting it right and you guys have tried to listen to just about everything we gamers would like to see in the game, but it looks like a lot of gamers got you guys to change the game to the point where almost no one wants to play here any more.
So to wrap it up, it happened in the Regular Edition and the Ct Edition of the World of Warplanes. With one skill apiece remaining in the IL-8 before the last update, they now have 4 for the pilot and 3 for the rear gunner to finish for the IL-8

Phil Robertson 19 February 2015 09:13

Dear IRON_EAGEL,

Please be aware that if you have skills on a pilot they will not stay at the same level if you re-train the pilot to another aircraft.

Let's say you have a pilot with two 100% skills and you wish to re-train him to a different aircraft. 

If you do not use gold, one skill will stay at 100% (The first) and the second skill will now be at 80%.

As for the skill leveling, you will get more experience from battles with the "accelerate crew training" option set on in the crew panel.

This will, however take the experience from your plane. 

Having a premium account will help as well.

Best Regards,
Phil Robertson

•  
  •  

Edited by IRON_EAGEL, 26 February 2015 - 11:29 AM.

IRON_EAGLE_NA #2 Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:24 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 8974 battles
  • [91847] 91847

Sorry not enough room on forum page

Phil Robertson 24 February 2015 11:40

Dear IRON_EAGEL,

Thank you for your reply, and continued patience.

Please send us image of the crew before this issue, and after. 

We do not have any records of any changes made to your crew. 

Please understand that the CT version of the game is separate and does not affect the regular version of the game in any way. 

We look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Phil Robertson

IRON_EAGEL Yesterday at 04:57

Dear Sir.
As you know, it is impossible to send you a before screenshot of the crews skill level as it is not something that I as a gamer would think of until something goes wrong, and I feel insulted that you would ask that of me at this point.
However I have sent you previously, screenshots #25, #26 of the level the crew was at when I noticed the problem in the US CLUSTER.
I am sending you a screenshot of the level they are at now in both the US CLUSTER #36, #37 and the CT Edition #42, #43.
As you will see the crew in the CT Edition is what it used to look like in the US CLUSTER with the exception being that the crew was only working on the last skill they needed
I would also like to ask why the crew in the US CLUSTER is not gaining the skills back as quickly as in the CT Edition ? 
I would like to remind you that the crew has changed planes only once, from the IL-2(MOD) to the IL-8. and that was months ago, and they have been there every since.

Phil Robertson Yesterday at 15:10

Dear IRON_EAGEL,

Unfortunately we do not have and records of any changes made to your crew in the 1.6 live version of the game client. 

Please understand that we do not have the ability to remove/add skills to your crew members or grant them experience. 

The common test client has an accelerated economy, and thus you will gain experience faster. This is put in place in order to try out new planes and features in a short amount of time. 

We appreciate you sending in the screenshots you have, and we will be on the look out for other players experiencing the same issue.

When we do have enough information we will use the file and information you provided to submit a report to the developers. 

Best Regards,
Phil Robertson

Thank you for your reply
 I understand that I may be the only one to experience this problem and that you will keep an eye out for any future reports of this nature
 However I don't understand why 
you're waiting to tell the developers. So if you would tell the developers now about this problem I am having, then maybe they can find a solution before other gamers come across the same problem.                  It is better to prevent a problem before it happens than to have to fix it later.
Maybe it is something I did, but we will never know if a developer never looks into what the problem may be. Please keep me informed if you find a solution or at least any progress in this matter, negative or positive.
You know when I used to work on cars I could have asked a dozen people who were not Professional   
Mechanics how to fix my car and then have to try over and over again to fix it and still it would not be right.
Instead I asked a Professional and then I fixed it the first time.

Phil Robertson Yesterday at 15:43

Dear IRON_EAGEL,

In order to report an issue we need to verify that the issue is occurring as described. 

This is why we ask you for your information, so we are able to possibly recreate this issue and fix it. 

We will be on the lookout for this one, and please let us know if this issue re-occurs.

Best Regards,
Phil Robertson

You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal:https://na.wargaming.net/support/
Please don't forget to fill out our survey once your ticket has been complete

Thank you for your speedy reply.
I will look out for this problem the next time you have an  update for the CT edition, I think that should be a couple of months. Like I said if I am here in a couple of months, then I will look for it, if not then some one else can try to tell you the same thing and get less than satisfactory results from support, like I am getting now.

You may close the case, at this point I don't see any use in keeping it open

Edited by IRON_EAGEL, 27 February 2015 - 10:28 PM.

Joe42666 #3 Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:21 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6229 battles
  • [ACES_] ACES_

This is all about the CT..... and the CT changes and is meant to test the game, not to further your pilots (just saying) so why is this such a big deal? and why are you posting this on the forums? 

Am i missing your point?

You can take everything i have, but you can't take the sky from me.

zkyz #4 Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:33 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6836 battles
  • [-TNT-] -TNT-

Is this a Troll Topic ?

Are you really complaining about pilot skill on Test Center server ?

Really ?

You are wasting your time, WG support time, and anyone else time with a Test Center issue which will be delete, rollback or updated on version 1.8 anyway ?

Congrats man !! 

Edited by zkyz, 26 February 2015 - 12:33 PM.

FlakValleyExpress #5 Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:39 PM

Captain

• 11981 battles

View Postzkyz, on 26 February 2015 - 07:33 AM, said:

Is this a Troll Topic ?

Are you really complaining about pilot skill on Test Center server ?

Really ?

You are wasting your time, WG support time, and anyone else time with a Test Center issue which will be delete, rollback or updated on version 1.8 anyway ?

Congrats man !! 

IDK, things are screwy with the crews since the update 1.7. I am believing this dialog. I lost a three skill pilot when I sent my German Heavy crew to the barracks. They said I dismissed him, however why do I still have my rear gunner then?  There is no check and balances for crew protection now since the 1.7 update.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Fidei Defensor of WoWP,  Fortissimus Spei,  Amicus Autem Multis

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

To clear WoWP Cache -Please press the windows key + r to open the 'run' dialog. Then type in %temp%\wargaming.net Then delete the "wowp" folder. This will clear the game cache

DrSinister #6 Posted 26 February 2015 - 02:13 PM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 4871 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Ok, let me make sure I have the correct info, without the screenshots and the multiple ticket response, I want to make sure I am getting your facts correct.

You moved your IL-2 (mod) pilot to your IL-8 ~3 months ago.  Now did you Retrained them from the IL-2 (mod) to the IL-8 or they just flying your IL-8 still trained for IL-2 (mod)??  If you retrained them did you do the 40000 or the 400 gold (per crew)??  

Also you say you had all but the last skill left on the Gunner and Pilot in 1.6.5 Live, but when you downloaded the 1.7 CT, after launching the 1.7 CT you lost skills on your Crew in the 1.6.5 Live??

Since 1.7 CT is a snapshot of 1.6.5 Live a couple weeks prior to 1.7 CT starting, you were showing that in 1.7 CT your crew had all its skills but in 1.6.5 Live you lost skills??  Which if that is the case, you were just trying to show that even though 1.7 CT snapshot is a couple weeks old shows that 1.7 CT has all its skills intact but your 1.6.5 Live crew was missing??

Let me know I have this correct.  If not correct me plz, that way I can get a better understanding of your issue and see why WG Support responded the way they did.

Edited by DrSinister, 26 February 2015 - 02:14 PM.

dityboycom #7 Posted 26 February 2015 - 02:20 PM

Colonel

• 10240 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

First, you need to realize it's against the EULA to post official conversations between you and support. So I would edit phil and your own names out of these responses before tonight when the mod hammer comes swinging and you get a 3 day ban.

Second, if you're saying your live server pilots lost experience, then just say that. Stop talking about the test server, as Phil, and the rest of us see it as you complaining because your test server account did not mirror your live account.

Third, if you lost experience on your live account, the answer is "tough luck," they have reminded us time and time again they can't do anything about pilots as they don't have the means to restore or bring back old pilots / xp.

Zapperguy #8 Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:15 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 34316 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

I agree with DrSinister that some clarification is in order for us to fully understand what happened. I also agree with dityboycom that you should edit your posts as suggested ASAP.

If in Live 1.6.5 you had your pilot up to 80% on a skill and joining the CT server reduced the Live pilot's experience to less than 80% then you have a legitimate gripe that very likely will not be fixed. :(

If in Live 1.6.5 You had your pilot up to 80% on a skill, and then you started playing on the CT server to grind him, any advancement made on pilot skills on the test server does not and should not transfer to your Live account. So, if it was playing on the test server that you worked hard and earned additional skills, then that's where they shall stay. You don't get to keep all the high-tier planes you likely have on the CT server, why would you get to keep pilot skills? The CT economy is ridiculously accelerated and they throw gold, xp (including pilot xp), and credits at you; so, you will run up the tiers and test all the planes.

See you in the skies.

:honoring:

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #9 Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22602 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

I feel as I am standing in a long line at the “Golden Coral” Salad Bar, and Joe Smuckatelli is taking 5 minutes because he is indecisive on whether he wants tomatoes and onions on his salad, or just onions and cucumbers; As the line gets longer and my hot food is getting cold, Joe rethinks his decision, OK, I will take bacon bits with Thousand Island Dressing, 5 minutes later he decides on the soup instead of the salad.

Edited by Sojo, 26 February 2015 - 05:03 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

broslicer #10 Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 9894 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

EZ.

IRON_EAGLE_NA #11 Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:46 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 8974 battles
  • [91847] 91847

View PostJoe42666, on 26 February 2015 - 07:21 AM, said:

This is all about the CT..... and the CT changes and is meant to test the game, not to further your pilots (just saying) so why is this such a big deal? and why are you posting this on the forums?

Am i missing your point?

No this is about what the CT 1.7 update did to my crews skills in the regular US CLUSTER WoWP, I am not a developer, I'm just trying to get one to look at it.

I did not expect the skills of the CT crew to be any more than the Regular game already had, what I did not expect was the skill loss in the regular game.

So you see it is not the CT I would like to see fixed. I want back the skills it took with the update from the regular game that was still 1.6.5

Edited by IRON_EAGEL, 28 February 2015 - 12:47 AM.

IRON_EAGLE_NA #12 Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:50 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 8974 battles
  • [91847] 91847

View PostZapperguy, on 26 February 2015 - 11:15 AM, said:

I agree with DrSinister that some clarification is in order for us to fully understand what happened. I also agree with dityboycom that you should edit your posts as suggested ASAP.

If in Live 1.6.5 you had your pilot up to 80% on a skill and joining the CT server reduced the Live pilot's experience to less than 80% then you have a legitimate gripe that very likely will not be fixed. :(

If in Live 1.6.5 You had your pilot up to 80% on a skill, and then you started playing on the CT server to grind him, any advancement made on pilot skills on the test server does not and should not transfer to your Live account. So, if it was playing on the test server that you worked hard and earned additional skills, then that's where they shall stay. You don't get to keep all the high-tier planes you likely have on the CT server, why would you get to keep pilot skills? The CT economy is ridiculously accelerated and they throw gold, xp (including pilot xp), and credits at you; so, you will run up the tiers and test all the planes.

See you in the skies.

:honoring:

Gee thanks for the vote of confidence, do you work for wargaming.net ??

IRON_EAGLE_NA #13 Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:55 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 8974 battles
  • [91847] 91847

View Postdityboycom, on 26 February 2015 - 09:20 AM, said:

First, you need to realize it's against the EULA to post official conversations between you and support. So I would edit phil and your own names out of these responses before tonight when the mod hammer comes swinging and you get a 3 day ban.

Second, if you're saying your live server pilots lost experience, then just say that. Stop talking about the test server, as Phil, and the rest of us see it as you complaining because your test server account did not mirror your live account.

Third, if you lost experience on your live account, the answer is "tough luck," they have reminded us time and time again they can't do anything about pilots as they don't have the means to restore or bring back old pilots / xp.

Maybe all the post should be anonymous.

IRON_EAGLE_NA #14 Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:55 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 8974 battles
  • [91847] 91847

View PostDrSinister, on 26 February 2015 - 09:13 AM, said:

Ok, let me make sure I have the correct info, without the screenshots and the multiple ticket response, I want to make sure I am getting your facts correct.

You moved your IL-2 (mod) pilot to your IL-8 ~3 months ago.  Now did you Retrained them from the IL-2 (mod) to the IL-8 or they just flying your IL-8 still trained for IL-2 (mod)??  If you retrained them did you do the 40000 or the 400 gold (per crew)??

Also you say you had all but the last skill left on the Gunner and Pilot in 1.6.5 Live, but when you downloaded the 1.7 CT, after launching the 1.7 CT you lost skills on your Crew in the 1.6.5 Live??

Since 1.7 CT is a snapshot of 1.6.5 Live a couple weeks prior to 1.7 CT starting, you were showing that in 1.7 CT your crew had all its skills but in 1.6.5 Live you lost skills??  Which if that is the case, you were just trying to show that even though 1.7 CT snapshot is a couple weeks old shows that 1.7 CT has all its skills intact but your 1.6.5 Live crew was missing??

Let me know I have this correct.  If not correct me plz, that way I can get a better understanding of your issue and see why WG Support responded the way they did.

You Are half right, as for the part you are wrong on, that is what I am trying to get fixed. The crew had no problems until the second 1.7 CT update. After that my Plane did not perform the same in the 1.6.5, that is when I checked the skill level of the crew that had already been retrained up to the levels I have previously mentioned, only to find the skills had been greatly diminished after the update.  Thank you for your thoughts, I will check back to hear more from you.

IRON_EAGLE_NA #15 Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:06 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 8974 battles
  • [91847] 91847

View PostZapperguy, on 26 February 2015 - 11:15 AM, said:

See you in the skies.

:honoring:It is not the CT that  my Pilots skills were diminished after the 1.7

Edited by IRON_EAGEL, 28 February 2015 - 02:19 AM.

IamJMan999 #16 Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:13 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10270 battles

View PostSojo, on 26 February 2015 - 11:59 AM, said:

I feel as I am standing in a long line at the “Golden Coral” Salad Bar, and Joe Smuckatelli is taking 5 minutes because he is indecisive on whether he wants tomatoes and onions on his salad, or just onions and cucumbers; As the line gets longer and my hot food is getting cold, Joe rethinks his decision, OK, I will take bacon bits with Thousand Island Dressing, 5 minutes later he decides on the soup instead of the salad.

HA, I was just at GC last night and the first thing i encountered were 4 people standing directly in front of the salads, having a freaking conversation paying no attention to the fact that the place was packed with a 20 minute wait, but yep they stood right in front of about 8 items for 5 minutes doing nothing but take up space and inconvenience everyone else..... much like most of the threads that get created here... just taking up space/time without any real reason.

IRON_EAGLE_NA #17 Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:17 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 8974 battles
  • [91847] 91847

View PostIRON_EAGEL, on 27 February 2015 - 09:06 PM, said:

View PostIamJMan999, on 27 February 2015 - 09:13 PM, said:

HA, I was just at GC last night and the first thing i encountered were 4 people standing directly in front of the salads, having a freaking conversation paying no attention to the fact that the place was packed with a 20 minute wait, but yep they stood right in front of about 8 items for 5 minutes doing nothing but take up space and inconvenience everyone else..... much like most of the threads that get created here... just taking up space/time without any real reason.

Yeh, and long winded at it too.

Edited by IRON_EAGEL, 28 February 2015 - 02:18 AM.

DrSinister #18 Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:58 AM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 4871 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Ok, so that is what I thought you were trying to tell support.

That you had lost Crew Experience on your Crews after you installed the 1.7 CT on the 2nd patch.

Which then Phil misunderstood what you were trying to tell him.

Might have to explain it like this to Phil:

Prior to installing 1.7 CT Patch 2, my IL-8 Pilot and Gunner had X skills in 1.6.5 Live. After I installed 1.7 CT Patch 2, my IL-8 Pilot and Gunner now has less skills prior to installing the 1.7 CT Patch 2.  I know that the 1.7 CT is a snapshot of 1.6.5 Live a couple weeks prior to the start of 1.7 CT, but if you look at my screenshots from 1.7 CT it shows that I had the correct skills on my IL-8 Pilot and Gunner, but now you will see that my screenshots from 1.6.5 live after I installed 1.7 CT now shows that my IL-8 Pilot and Gunner has less Crew Skills.

I do not know if this will help Phil better understand your issue.

I hope all the best for you.

dityboycom #19 Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:52 PM

Colonel

• 10240 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

That makes no sense, as the CT updates have nothing to do with the live server. If I was WG I'd just assume he was attempting to get free skills.

CT update 2 would not effect your live account no matter what it did to your computer. So get out of here with the [edited].

Again like I said, if you are talking about your live account. Talk about the time frame of your live account, leave anything to do with the test server out of the ticket. It leads people to believe you honestly think the test server updates effected your live account, which is impossible.

IRON_EAGLE_NA #20 Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:29 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 8974 battles
  • [91847] 91847

View PostDrSinister, on 27 February 2015 - 09:58 PM, said:

Ok, so that is what I thought you were trying to tell support.

That you had lost Crew Experience on your Crews after you installed the 1.7 CT on the 2nd patch.

Which then Phil misunderstood what you were trying to tell him.

Might have to explain it like this to Phil:

Prior to installing 1.7 CT Patch 2, my IL-8 Pilot and Gunner had X skills in 1.6.5 Live. After I installed 1.7 CT Patch 2, my IL-8 Pilot and Gunner now has less skills prior to installing the 1.7 CT Patch 2.  I know that the 1.7 CT is a snapshot of 1.6.5 Live a couple weeks prior to the start of 1.7 CT, but if you look at my screenshots from 1.7 CT it shows that I had the correct skills on my IL-8 Pilot and Gunner, but now you will see that my screenshots from 1.6.5 live after I installed 1.7 CT now shows that my IL-8 Pilot and Gunner has less Crew Skills.

I do not know if this will help Phil better understand your issue.

I hope all the best for you.

I would like to thank you for your input I find it to be very thoughtful and well written.

Do you have any suggestions as to how to get wargaming to believe what I have told them, as it is now they might as well just call me a liar and be done with it, or is that what they have inferred and done already ?

Phil Robertson 26 February 2015 15:43

Dear IRON_EAGEL,

In order to report an issue we need to verify that the issue is occurring as described. 

This is why we ask you for your information, so we are able to possibly recreate this issue and fix it. 

We will be on the lookout for this one, and please let us know if this issue re-occurs.

Best Regards,
Phil Robertson

IRON_EAGEL 27 February 2015 14:29

Thank you for your speedy reply.
I will look out for this problem the next time you have an update for the CT edition, I think that should be a couple of months. Like I said if I am here in a couple of months, then I will look for it, if not then some one else can try to tell you the same thing and get less than satisfactory results from support, like I am getting now.

You may close the case, at this point I don't see any use in keeping it open

Phil Robertson 02 March 2015 10:44

Dear IRON_EAGEL, 

Thank you for your response.

We apologize that we were unable to resolve your issue to better results.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We wish you the best of luck playing World Of Warplanes!
Best Regards,
Phil Robertson

IRON_EAGEL 02 March 2015 14:16

Hey look I know and you know, you are not "unable" to fix this problem, you are 'unwilling" to fix the problem.
And I would like to remind you I "paid" for some of those skills and now they are gone.
I also do not need you to reply just close the case and leave it alone,like you leave the problems unfixed.

•  

Daniel Hewitt 02 March 2015 14:41

Dear IRON_EAGEL,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Upon testing the issue thoroughly, we have been unable to replicate your error.

As a result, we moved on to reviewing your account history, and according to your records, the crew in question seems to have the appropriate skill level.

Since you are unable to provide any information that indicates your crew actually lost skills (beyond merely claiming that it happened which, as aforementioned, does not seem to be the case after testing and review), we must consider this matter resolved.

No compensation will be provided for this issue, as there does not appear to be an issue.

We hope this clears up any confusion.

If you require additional assistance, feel free to contact us in the future.  

Best Regards,
    Daniel Hewitt

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users