Since beta introduction flights

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

wreckerpro #41 Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:12 PM

Village Curmudgeon

• Community Ace
  • 92 battles
  • [VSW] VSW

A better question to ask is why does the OP and their supporters choose to ignore the WG stance on the issue. 

It's not like this is a general issue.  Its a specific gripe that has been plainly answered. 

So.......... Why keep bashing your head into the wall? 

_Laserguided_ #42 Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:21 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostA_RuMoR, on 25 February 2015 - 09:58 AM, said:

Do you even play?? I'm not sure if your opinion can be counted if you don't play. and yours has always been the same......bash, bash, bash.

Does it matter? No...

I know the game inside and out... Collectively I have played over 12,000 battles.  My opinion is no less valid then yours, and you cannot produce anything of value to say otherwise.

So I won't bow to your cyber bullying and I will continue to post my valid opinion on the matter.

As for bashing? Well... Look in the mirror.

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

"Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2" -- Chuck

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

MagusGerhardt #43 Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:21 PM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 856 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostA_RuMoR, on 25 February 2015 - 11:05 AM, said:

I never said there was some grand conspiracy to drive me from the game, but there are cliques who do not like me and try to smear me every single time i post, and they are always the same guys, you included, and several of your friends. which many will chime in here, and bash further. and you guys will get this post closed to satisfy your wants, which is to shut up anyone who speaks out against the attrocities that really led to depletion and continue to erode population.
Their are certain people who are kings at closing posts, and those gents are already hard at work here.

People will post when they see something they disagree with.  Particularly when it is something they disagree with that is founded on fabrications, strawmen and outright lies.

Posts and threads are closed because they violate forum rules, not because a certain group of people dislike what is in them.

Your continued crusade against flights as the reason for the game's population loss is quite hilarious.  I've read plenty of reviews from former players of the game, who have quit playing from just after release up to patch 1.6.  No where in any of them are the things you complain about incessantly even mentioned.  They complain about the flight physics, gun dispersion, altitude bands based on nation and not the historical performance of the aircraft in question, scaling of anything but a 1:1 ratio and so on.  Not once have I seen any reputable reviewer complain about the flight grouping mechanic, as it is something everyone expects from an MMO and would complain about if it wasn't there.  

There are certain people who are kings at posting in threads that are doomed to an eventual lock.  You can see a lot of them right here.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

Gang_Starr #44 Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:25 PM

Captain

• 2 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

The 2010-2014 Miami Heat were the most OP flight ever put together and they still went 2-2  in championships. If you're having so much trouble against flights that you have to cry about it every second of the day then maybe this game isn't for you, flights are part of the game!! It's like complaining to the developers of mario because turtles are giving you a hard time.

flew 50 matches yesterday, all solo in tiers 6-7. had absolutely NO trouble whatsoever. if you want I'll send you replays of me winning against "op fligjts" with none on my side. it's possible and actually pretty fun. now please STOP CRYING.

Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space the jimmies rustle softly.

Tenks

_Laserguided_ #45 Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:29 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View Postwreckerpro, on 25 February 2015 - 10:12 AM, said:

A better question to ask is why does the OP and their supporters choose to ignore the WG stance on the issue. 

It's not like this is a general issue.  Its a specific gripe that has been plainly answered. 

Because their wall of participation trophies compel them... As well it's a personal crusade for some who clearly have sought to take their personal ideology and try to cram it down the throats of others here in a game where the point is to kill as many as the other team as possible. Of course if some folks are too good at doing so there must be something wrong(ideology alarms going off...) so they demonize those who excel, make saints of those who don't with to and or cannot and champion the cause to sooth their feelings.  The speak of bashing while doing so because like most crusaders they of course are above the law, because the cause is just too important to concern themselves with practicing what they preach.

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

A_RuMoR #46 Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

View PostGang_Starr, on 25 February 2015 - 11:25 AM, said:

The 2010-2014 Miami Heat were the most OP flight ever put together and they still went 2-2  in championships. If you're having so much trouble against flights that you have to cry about it every second of the day then maybe this game isn't for you, flights are part of the game!! It's like complaining to the developers of mario because turtles are giving you a hard time.

flew 50 matches yesterday, all solo in tiers 6-7. had absolutely NO trouble whatsoever. if you want I'll send you replays of me winning against "op fligjts" with none on my side. it's possible and actually pretty fun. now please STOP CRYING.

Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space the jimmies rustle softly.

100% correct you had no problem yesterday in your IL40, with no other GA on the other team, 3v3 matches, and winning supremacy battles that were heavily tipped in your favor from the outright. I have plenty of those replays too. not to mention you were the only one in your tier, everyone else was below you, except 1 fighter on the other team. and this happened for many of your 50+ battles that you so handily and skillfully won. lmbo

Edited by A_RuMoR, 25 February 2015 - 06:36 PM.

A_RuMoR #47 Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:33 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

View Postwreckerpro, on 25 February 2015 - 11:12 AM, said:

“If I were to remain silent, I'd be guilty of complicity.” 
― Albert Einstein

A_RuMoR #48 Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:50 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

Let's test your theory
Their are plenty of players on the eu server.(so that population doesn't become an excuse for how the stats lay out) lets take a snap shot and get a consenus starting point for as far as population. (so that we have a clear starting point as far as average population.)
why don't 2 of you great pilots come flight with me for a month, we will flight in planes we have, and we will also target people who have the highest skill rating(using xvm) on the opposing team first.(please don't be a poor loser who is gonna scream and cry in my ear over TS all month, and rage quit when we do get beat, be a good sport looking to see the statistical data that comes out)

After a month, we will take another snapshot.
then we can post the proof via stats here in the forums for all of you to debate some more, then once this occurs we can see which side carries the most validity.

anyone up for that??? you know how to reach me.

Edited by A_RuMoR, 25 February 2015 - 06:59 PM.

Gang_Starr #49 Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:52 PM

Captain

• 2 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG
Rumor i have like 45 total matches in the IL-40... only flew it 2 matches out of 50 yesterd. but you can keep spewing you bull and false information. whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

Tenks

_Laserguided_ #50 Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:53 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostA_RuMoR, on 25 February 2015 - 10:33 AM, said:

― Albert Einstein

You need to establish something for there to be complicity. A bunch of people crying about getting bested in a game doesn't establish there is something wrong with the game and or that people are doing something of evil.  The consequence of playing the game is losing... People who work together are going to generally be better than those who don't. People who make a point of working together are going to be even better.  And sadly those who don't are going to fail more times than not, and nothing artificial will change that reality, just how people feel.

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

Landsharkboy #51 Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:56 PM

Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
I must say we have to go back to the Beta Match Maker. 3 on 3 and 4 on 4 matches are driving any new comers away. Also Its starting to get real frustrated with loyal and long term players. I know the beta Match Maker isn't at all means perfect but it was sure lot more fun to play back in those days. Full matches and short wait times.

_Laserguided_ #52 Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:58 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostGang_Starr, on 25 February 2015 - 10:52 AM, said:

Rumor i have like 45 total matches in the IL-40... only flew it 2 matches out of 50 yesterd. but you can keep spewing you bullshlt and false information. whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

Crusaders don't have to concern themselves with the truth... With them, any means justifies their desired end. And you better agree or you will be demonized and considered part of some grand scheme, one even Wargaming is in on...

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

A_RuMoR #53 Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

Get 2 great pilots to genuinely take me up on my offer, and if after 30 days population remains or goes up(with no outside influence, such as a marketing blitz by wg to promote the game) I will uninstall the game and you will never see or hear from me again if the stats prove your point and we see an increase.
But if the stats prove my point then you need to grow up and start admitting and facing the facts and stats, and start advocating for true population increase rather than things that erode it.

And lastly, post on the forums that you were wrong. hehe

PS, you must have a great internet connection, be available late at night, and early morning, or else you will be no good and this test would be pointless

Edited by A_RuMoR, 25 February 2015 - 07:13 PM.

Gang_Starr #54 Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:21 PM

Captain

• 2 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG
im up for it

Tenks

Tonzzo #55 Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:21 PM

Captain

• 717 battles

Look threw the thread....  Not a single player crying about flights is in a clan...  Others that have and been in a clan they are a one man clan....  Odd...  You would think these like minded individuals would all join a No flight clan and show us how this "teamwork" thing really works....  I have seen some of these so called anti-flight individuals....  Cant recall seeing the teamwork they speak of...

Fact is these individuals are anti-social and therefore care nothing for the game or what it stands for...  They refuse to look at the whole game and embrace it for what it is, and instead insist it conform to their narrow views...

_Laserguided_ #56 Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:25 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

Quotes Albert Einstein and also suggests what amounts to a gamble as science... Such the dichotomy.

Who are you to tell anyone they need to grow up?  Or face facts? What facts? All you, and others have to offer is emotional driven laments and mentions of the word facts, but nothing do with facts. Feelings are not facts.

The issue with population resides with Wargaming. Who failed to to garner one and released the game anyways.

I will post on the forums how wrong you are, and of your double standard.

Because  when you mention "stat padders" I tend to recall that you have a rather large portions of your battles in known very OP planes.

As well, when you mention cyber bullying I recall something you sent to me...

Edited by _Laserguided_, 25 February 2015 - 07:29 PM.

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

Wesrin #57 Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 304 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

:teethhappy:

This thread is priceless. Never have I seen so much bulls**t come from one person. I sure hope delusion isn't contagious. 

Fly me closer, I want to hit them with my sword!

wreckerpro #58 Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:11 PM

Village Curmudgeon

• Community Ace
  • 92 battles
  • [VSW] VSW

View PostA_RuMoR, on 25 February 2015 - 01:33 PM, said:

― Albert Einstein

Are you over reaching to the point of comparing the topic he was quoted about to an online game having a flight mechanic? 

And even then......... You still didnt answer the question.  Why?  Use your words if possible.

Parisienne #59 Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:14 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 64 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
Did I make it before lock? :popcorn:

A_RuMoR #60 Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

View PostWhiskeyInYourWater, on 25 February 2015 - 01:11 PM, said:

This will prove nothing because you MONO FOCUS on this one issue.  There is not a proper test that can be executed that will prove or disprove this mono focal point. Cannot be done.

Look at the excuses rolling in already, and the test has not even started yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users