• [4HIM] 4HIM
deja vu all over again!

losttwo #23 Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:04 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostA_RuMoR, on 25 February 2015 - 09:46 AM, said:

Don't you worry, you know your biased admin friend will come lock it down and make sure he covers for his troll friends that flame any post that goes against what you or he believes. It's part of the culture in this game and that particular admin is the fuel for the fire, fanning your flames and proping up your stupid and horrible behaviour making you feel that it's correct. If the admins had any common sense they would see the damage squads have done, but i don't think they care either.

Look up insanity, doing the same things over and over again expecting different results.
you've been squad trolling since the begining, and population has slowly eroded, maybe you should try something different if you expect a different result. otherwise your insane logic will only get you more population loss regardless if you acknowledge it or not.

and now for a more intelligent view point of the game.

An intelligent person downloads game and see's people flight up and win.

Intelligent person sends invite for a flight and win's game.

Intelligent person learns by reading that this is a team game.

Intelligent people increase population.

unintelligent SOLOIST either die fade away or just quite ( some even complain on forums )

While the intelligent soloist learns to either beat the flight in some manner or FLIGHTS UP.

Me I will take the EGO boosting soloist learns how to beat the flights with the occasional flighting up too.

I want it all and I will win at any cost.

RedExcalibur #24 Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:10 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6 battles

Hmm. I played 4 games last night, all solo. Was against a flight each time, and each time my team won.

Based on this 100% representative, scientifically accurate, and totally comprehensive example, I say flights are a bit UP and could really use a buff. Maybe give 25% more firepower to planes that are flighted up?

...:trollface:...

Edited by RedExcalibur, 25 February 2015 - 03:11 PM.

MARS_REVENANT #25 Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:18 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5721 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

There are some good points on both sides. But the problem isn't flights, it is population.  Flights in a full 15 v 15 game have far less effect than the 3 v 3 or 4 v 4 we have been getting.  I can see how someone can be frustrated.

There ARE troll flights that sit there game after game, in the same planes in the same tier, doing the same thing over and over and over.  We know they are not trying to tier up because we know they have the planes elited.  These people hide behind "I just want to fly with my friends" or "we are just credit grinding".... yeah right.  And there are flights that win and move on to the next plane/tier.

Some people will take advantage, good for them.  I think it is a minority, and I don't think it is ruining the game.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Wesrin #26 Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 304 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Flights are not the problem. Never have been. To decry flights in a game based completely around teamwork is akin to wanting an apple pie without any apples.

Fly me closer, I want to hit them with my sword!

oldiowaguy #27 Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 145 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM

View PostRedExcalibur, on 25 February 2015 - 09:10 AM, said:

Hmm. I played 4 games last night, all solo. Was against a flight each time, and each time my team won.

RedExcalibur is OP and needs to be banned! He is ruining the game. He ran off our entire population! There used to be 10,000 people online, the RedExcalibur came along and "poof ". they all gone! Nerf RedExcalibur!!!!!!!

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #28 Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:17 PM

Captain

• 1393 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postoldiowaguy, on 25 February 2015 - 10:55 AM, said:

RedExcalibur is OP and needs to be banned! He is ruining the game. He ran off our entire population! There used to be 10,000 people online, the RedExcalibur came along and "poof ". they all gone! Nerf RedExcalibur!!!!!!!

I think you're onto sumptin thar iowa... if they would just take all his planes from the hanger except one absolutely stripped, non upgradeable, TSh-2 with standard ammo and consumables blocked... and we'll call it patch 1.7.1... and I'll bet there is a 98% chance that the population will grow in a logarithmic fashion for decades to come... yep, within 20 years every person on this planet will spend every waking hour playing... maybe a 97.5% chance... maybe 

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Tonzzo #29 Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:24 PM

Captain

• 717 battles

Dear WarGaming moderators,

Over and over again we have seen these posts by Arthur petitioning to have FLIGHTS removed from the game.  He has been flat out told by Gunlion that teamwork is a part of the game and still he comes in here and complains.  Spam is Spam and most of his posts goes page after page of people that do not agree with him.  The reality of this game does not appear to be acceptable to him.  He is constantly coming in here trying to guilt people into not flighting (which will never happen). It is like complaining that we all breath air and we should stop!!!

Anyway the forum rules are clear about spamming over and over again throughout the forums.  He literally makes these posts because he has trouble making friends and flighting up.  Certainly his constant posts on the same ridiculous subject that have page after page of people disagreeing with him does not help in making friends.   Certainly he only does this to ruffle feathers at this point.

The reality is Clint Eastwood is so good his beer mug refills....  I personally think we should all have mugs like this....  What say we!!!!

MagusGerhardt #30 Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:26 PM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 856 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostA_RuMoR, on 25 February 2015 - 08:58 AM, said:

The hypocrisy of you squad players is unfathomable

Your problem isn't with flights in general, just certain flights.  I've been flying solo in the evening and encountering lots of enemy flights with no flight on my own team to counter them.  Usually I'm defeating them, because they aren't using aerial combat tactics properly or flying compatible aircraft.  The team with such flights on the roster are at no advantage over the other team, so your horse in this race is obviously against certain people flying together.

Given your comments on the first page, I would take it further and say that your vendetta is against certain clans that you wish to give a PR black eye.

Your comment highlighted above is even more amusing given that it was written after the false statement that Clanners don't battle against each other.  I really don't know what it is I'm seeing, then, when DRACS fight against DRACS, Aces_ against Aces_ and Grey Wolves against Grey Wolves.  Seen plenty of all of that this week in the evenings when I've been flying solo.  More of it when I was in a flight of Dragons and we battled clanmates at least every other match.

I think you need to work on being less abrasive, arrogant and anger prone.  Then polish those social graces a little and work on getting into a group that uses the teamwork you have to this day despised in public.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

Wesrin #31 Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 304 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostMagusGerhardt, on 25 February 2015 - 11:26 AM, said:

Your problem isn't with flights in general, just certain flights.  I've been flying solo in the evening and encountering lots of enemy flights with no flight on my own team to counter them.  Usually I'm defeating them, because they aren't using aerial combat tactics properly or flying compatible aircraft.  The team with such flights on the roster are at no advantage over the other team, so your horse in this race is obviously against certain people flying together.

Given your comments on the first page, I would take it further and say that your vendetta is against certain clans that you wish to give a PR black eye.

Your comment highlighted above is even more amusing given that it was written after the false statement that Clanners don't battle against each other.  I really don't know what it is I'm seeing, then, when DRACS fight against DRACS, Aces_ against Aces_ and Grey Wolves against Grey Wolves.  Seen plenty of all of that this week in the evenings when I've been flying solo.  More of it when I was in a flight of Dragons and we battled clanmates at least every other match.

I think you need to work on being less abrasive, arrogant and anger prone.  Then polish those social graces a little and work on getting into a group that uses the teamwork you have to this day despised in public.

Thanks, saves me the time to rebuttal Rumor's delusional crusade against the pilots who touched his plane in the no-no spot.

Fly me closer, I want to hit them with my sword!

Tonzzo #32 Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:55 PM

Captain

• 717 battles
These threads are so absurd to read...  Really guys....  Lets say you somehow convince WG to eliminate flights....  Teamwork... and so on.....  Whats next? Ban the Left Mouse Button from use?  NO BULLETS!!!!  Shooting others is wrong!!!!

A_RuMoR #33 Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

View PostMagusGerhardt, on 25 February 2015 - 09:26 AM, said:

Incorrect, my issue is with all flights on pub server. not needed, extremely exploitable to stat padd, and erode player base.

Also Incorrect, are you feeling guilty about something or worried you had some part??do you have something to hide about the past?? Given your comments, I would say so.
and speaking of PR black eyes, I don't think speaking the truth is a PR game. 

I rarely see flights vs flights from same clans especially specific clans, there are occasions(which i assume is practice night for those clans) in which case they do. But not for long.

The only reason I don't communicate with a large majority of the old guard is because i don't trust them, I don't trust them to have my back, I don't trust them to watch over me like i would watch over them, I used to hang out with alot of people till i parted with a cancerous clan, spoke out against them, and their horrible tactics, and then they went on a smear and troll campaign to chase me from the game and ruin my reputation.
I'm abrasive to protect myself from those cancerous players still trying to troll me and smear me. The guys that send me a friend request, only to never talk to me, never say hello, just sit in my friends list to see when i'm online and troll me with their squads, or occasionally ask me to flight out of the blue(when they know full well I detest flights). This is the reason I am considered as "angry" from you and your group. I am only angry about one thing, and that is the sad state of this game, the sad state of the excuses that always surround player deterioration and flights.

A_RuMoR #34 Posted 25 February 2015 - 05:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

View PostTonzzo, on 25 February 2015 - 09:55 AM, said:

These threads are so absurd to read...  Really guys....  Lets say you somehow convince WG to eliminate flights....  Teamwork... and so on.....  Whats next? Ban the Left Mouse Button from use?  NO BULLETS!!!!  Shooting others is wrong!!!!

Once again that sad excuse that teamwork is not possible without flights.............lmbo, what a joke.

Teamwork is, and always will be possible, regardless of flights. 

If we could convince them to get rid of flights, then the next thing would be to stop displaying stats publicly, so that the game is no longer being controlled by stat padders. Personally I would love the option to display my stats or hide them, as well as your player name in game. This would further remove the corrupt type of players(cyber bullying) that have eroded the player base by squad trolling and headhunting certain players(using stat rating or name) who speak out against them and their cancerous tactics.

Edited by A_RuMoR, 25 February 2015 - 05:29 PM.

BrushWolf #35 Posted 25 February 2015 - 05:11 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostTonzzo, on 25 February 2015 - 10:55 AM, said:

View PostA_RuMoR, on 25 February 2015 - 11:01 AM, said:

Once again that sad excuse that teamwork is not possible without flights.............lmbowhat a joke.

Teamwork is, and always will be possible, regardless of flights. 

Getting rid of flights doesn't get rid of them. With the population we have clicking in together works quite well and with the many options for voice communications they would still be there but they wouldn't be flagged.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

tanky_the_tank #36 Posted 25 February 2015 - 05:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostRosebud, on 25 February 2015 - 08:03 AM, said:

Thank you for this reply, it is far more concise then your last. I do understand your points but would also say that the flights are broken at the moment. Frankly I find them to be far too OP for the limited fields they are now populating. Lets face it, in a game with four planes on each side a three plane flight is practically cheating. That said I believe two planes per flight would be reasonable, two would be fair to both sides of this argument.

As to the original poster he has the right to post the same comments at nausea if he likes...they are his opinion and this is a forum for opinions. Just as you have the right to post dissenting arguments. He didn't call the flighters names and nor should they call him names in return.

Even though these threads get piled on by same posters echoing each other, there is some reasoning behind why they keep shouting everyone down about flights. I understand both points of view now.

One side is saying flights break small team random MM by stacking one side with whoever's in the flight. If they pick best planes and best talent, they can go on cruise control and never lose. If you keep facing them you keep losing to them, cause they're the best. It's like putting 3 pro basketball players on one team at a local basketball court that everyone is trying to use, staying on court every game. We don't think that's fair to rest of game. You can't have true random matches when someone's always guaranteed same teams and same enemy.

Other side is saying flights are DEFAULT for this game and training to beat best players is only POINT of playing random matches. If you lose 100 in a row cause their flight is better than yours, that's not a problem for them, cause they treat every random match like a tournament battle. They're fine with camping at top of MM with best planes because theoretically someone else can. They're fine with winning every fight against everyone cause theoretically someone can get better and be new king of mountain. They think this is NORMAL way to play random battles in Tanks and Planes. So they don't understand why people complain about having to face them over and over in tiny matches. They think it's fair because their vision of game is small flights fighting each other till everyone's pro player quality. There's no room for non pro players in their system but they aren't interested in those players. Solo players GET OUT WE DUN WANT YOU.

Plus there are statpadders abusing flights. But top rank flights are not all statpadders even if they intentionally give themselves max advantage.

Second group is so vocal about keeping small team flights because their VISION for game is small team flights. First group is so vocal because small team flights stomp on all other ways of playing. Yeah there's a lot of cheap shots and lack of understanding how MM really works but there's also an honest vision of game that is hard to get on same page. Second group dominates with flights because they want a game dominated by flights.

View Post Traurig_Yoda, on 14 March 2015 - 12:41 AM, said:

another ridiculous remark by TtT.

_Laserguided_ #37 Posted 25 February 2015 - 05:41 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostArthur_Dayne, on 24 February 2015 - 09:39 PM, said:

In the beta there was 3000-6000 on then flights came...then release.

Wow.... One things to post your agenda over and over again, but this is just an outright untruth that anyone who played the game knows isn't even close to the truth.  You really expect people to take you seriously when you started a thread with such a whopper?

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

"Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2" -- Chuck

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

_Laserguided_ #38 Posted 25 February 2015 - 05:51 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostA_RuMoR, on 24 February 2015 - 11:37 PM, said:

You are the one that is wrong, squads have ruined this game, the only people who disagree are the guys who commonly troll in squads, because

Because before squads the game was thriving and heading in the right direction?

A. They are poor losers and hate losing, and need to have a high(falsly inflated stat rating) in order to feel good about themselves.

The poor losers are the one's who lose and then post on the forums about how unfair the game is... Unlike their days of community soccer leagues not everyone here is a winner, though they could start a group and seek donations for participation trophies.

B. Most can't hold their own (98%), that's why they fly in squads..........and god forbid they play to have fun and not focus on maintaining their skill ratings.

Almost as untrue as the OP's false claim of population.

C. They treat new comers and anyone who has an opinion other than theirs like crap, they try to belittle and smear them, because they dont want squads to go away because it is their only chance they have at maintaining their KD rating. without it, they all lose skill rating big time fast.

Pot or kettle, your choice?

This type of behavior and horrible bashing from guys like him is common, and it has just as much to do with current population as squads. who wants to come play on a server with less than 50 people, which most are all in the same clique and hold each other hands all the time and sit there and bash anyone who goes against the very loophole they have exploited to kill population and keep their skill ratings up
there are hundreds if not thousands of clan players, ever wonder why they are not playing each other?? and all you see is the same people flying around, and zero population??It's cuz they don't want to play each other or their clanmates, it's all about their skill rating, they know it is falsly inflated and if they start playing each other on their main accounts, they will all have crappy yet "accurate" skill ratings, way lower than the best solo pilots, and that just can't happen, not on their watch.
They have chased soooooo many good players from this game it's not even funny, by attitude, and by [edited]tactics on the server such as squad trolling.

How is something Wargaming has made sure is a focal point of a game  a loophole?

Sorry, but there is only one entity that is responsible for the lack of population and that is those in charge since there are many games that thrive and have dealt with the same issues.

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

MagusGerhardt #39 Posted 25 February 2015 - 05:57 PM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 856 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostA_RuMoR, on 25 February 2015 - 09:58 AM, said:

Incorrect, my issue is with all flights on pub server. not needed, extremely exploitable to stat padd, and erode player base.

Then I would invite you to go play a single player console game, since social interaction doesn't seem to be a strong point for you and you aren't enjoying yourself here.  WG just introduced a group finder feature; I don't see them going back on the capital they invested in such a tool, so flights are further cemented into the fabric of the game.

Deal with it.  :B

Also Incorrect, are you feeling guilty about something or worried you had some part??do you have something to hide about the past?? Given your comments, I would say so.
and speaking of PR black eyes, I don't think speaking the truth is a PR game. 

Oh, I know for a fact that my clan is one of the ones you have an issue with.  Seems you applied some time back and got denied entry not due to your skills, but due to how you speak to and treat others.

I rarely see flights vs flights from same clans especially specific clans, there are occasions(which i assume is practice night for those clans) in which case they do. But not for long.

With how quickly matches are formed I'm not surprised that you don't see all of the evidence I pointed out.  But, you do admit that you have seen it; your attempted discounting of such as "practice" night is amusing.  I guess every night is practice night, then, and it only counts if you're pulled into the match with the opposing flights, right?  After all, if AR doesn't see it with his own eyes it doesn't exist.  We fight each other all the time.  The other recognizable clan names do the same thing.

Deal with it.  :B

The only reason I don't communicate with a large majority of the old guard is because i don't trust them, I don't trust them to have my back, I don't trust them to watch over me like i would watch over them, I used to hang out with alot of people till i parted with a cancerous clan, spoke out against them, and their horrible tactics, and then they went on a smear and troll campaign to chase me from the game and ruin my reputation.
I'm abrasive to protect myself from those cancerous players still trying to troll me and smear me. The guys that send me a friend request, only to never talk to me, never say hello, just sit in my friends list to see when i'm online and troll me with their squads, or occasionally ask me to flight out of the blue(when they know full well I detest flights). This is the reason I am considered as "angry" from you and your group. I am only angry about one thing, and that is the sad state of this game, the sad state of the excuses that always surround player deterioration and flights.

Let me make something perfectly clear to you.  I do not like you.  I do not want to flight with you.  But, if you are on my team and it is within my power I will use all the ability I have to clear your tail as a teammate and go for the win.  See how that works?  Once the battle button is pressed and the match begins, personal matters are tossed aside.  All that matters is working with your wingmen and your teammates to go for the "W".  But then again, I've had life experiences that have taught me there are greater things out there than just the self and its own desires.  I hope that such an experience can be yours someday; I really think you would benefit from it.  You hold on to a lot of anger and bile and it really poisons your thinking.  It is not obvious to you, because it's your anger and you want to hold onto it.  But you should look at what almost everyone says in response to the things you post.  They all think you're wrong, and they can't all possibly be in on some grand conspiracy to drive you from the game.

People skills, man.  Look into them.  :B

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

_Laserguided_ #40 Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:03 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostA_RuMoR, on 25 February 2015 - 07:58 AM, said:

Teamwork........lol
since when do i need to be in your flight to clear your tail?? 

Common knowledge in Tanks and or Planes(Gaming in general)  that counting on "pubbies' is plain dumb...

This is a great excuse for flights to exist, cuz without them we would have no teamwork.........and we would all be lost in the map flying around cluelessly.(sarcasm, just incase the bright ones don't see it)
I know you smart players all know you don't need to be flighted to help your teammates(the other green dots), this is the saddest excuse of all.

Because pilots in real life just relied on whomever might be around to cover their six... Sorry, but your logic is failing horribly.  Maybe cops would do better to have no partner and just ask whoever is around to the help them out...

I help many of you all the time, and many of you help me all the time, so to say there is no teamwork without squads is just plain garbage.
This is another excuse/crutch to try to keep squads and attempt to claim their legitimacy, so they can be used to stat padd and erode the player base even more.

Exception doesn't make rule... Most of the time people apart from platoons and flights don't help each other.

I agree squads are useful, but only for one thing, and that is clan matches. other than that they are simply a way to avoid playing good players. let's face it, their is probably over a thousand players in active clans, why don't you see them playing in public just to have fun???? you all know the answer....it's because you don't want to play against your squaded clanmates while you are not in a squad, because you know you are likely to get spanked.

Because it's better to rely on whomever might help you in the game when you can play with clanmate and or friends who will without question?  That's just plain stupid... 

The hypocrisy of you squad players is unfathomable

What irony...

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users