seekerjuanchis #81 Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:35 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 630 battles
Stuka!

talon19912 #82 Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:41 AM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles

I found a possible fix for the connecting to server issue in genreral discussion titled 'A fix to Infinite "Connecting to Server..." Issue'

sailorbob2 #83 Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:02 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5 battles
My game now crashes right before the hanger loads

Olaffe #84 Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:59 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 26 battles

After the battle has begun my screen is still counting down? I have not read through the threads, however anyone else had this problem?

honorabili #85 Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 6012 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
WG needs to get a lot better at damage control if they intend to stay in business.

honorabili #86 Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 6012 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
At least if they break the game so much give us the ability to PAUSE our premium time.

Senior1 #87 Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:29 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6 battles

Good news is, I did NOT buy a premium account, lesson learned, however I did buy some gold... but WOT still works :-) ! I was going to upgrade some planes, Now I'll spend it on Tank AMMO !!!!

Oh, after update, my WoWP STILL does not work as of TODAY! And  I was a Beta player, never had problems.

Edited by Senior1, 24 February 2015 - 09:31 PM.

ClAibigail #88 Posted 24 February 2015 - 11:11 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 57 battles

game works fine for me ...figured I would toss in a bit of good news.

guess RNGesus is looking out for me...

FromTheClouds #89 Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:52 AM

Airman Basic

• 3 battles

View PostSoldatKreg, on 20 February 2015 - 09:29 PM, said:

Fixed the issue with the load hanging up just after Updating Hanger is displayed and the dreaded "World of Warplanes has stopped working, Windows will blah, blah, blah.

Phil asked me to send some information which I did and he got back to me and said to update my video driver and run Windows Update.  I did all this and just finished my first game.  All went well.  NOW, that's only one game.  But that's better than I did yesterday.

I'm running a Asus Laptop with an i5 processor, 8GB memory, Intel 4000 series graphics, and a wireless internet connection.

So, hopefully some of you can fix your issues the same way.

FAIL.  Tried running the game today, and won't load.  Same problem.  Hangs up at Updating Hanger screen.  Very sad here.

I just updated my drivers by running a Windows update... Still... I get the "has stopped working" message.

There's a help desk?  I keep reading that people submitted a ticket and are awaiting reply.  I was kind of hoping, however, there would be a fix somehow (be means of either a new update or resolution posting) since I know I am not the only one to whom this is happening. 

I'm thinking I'll hold out a while longer for someone who works at Wargaming.net to post a solution to this problem or for a new update that solves this problem lots of people are having... BUT, if this doesn't happen, does anyone know where I would submit a ticket for technical assistance?

Thanks in advance.  :-)

Edited by FromTheClouds, 25 February 2015 - 12:53 AM.

SoldatKreg #90 Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:12 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2681 battles
  • [AMISH] AMISH

FromTheClouds

in the upper right of this page, there's a blue box with Customer Service Center written in it.  Click this, then, in the upper right you'll see "My Tickets".  Click this.  Then, again, in the upper right, you'll see an orange "New Ticket" box.  Click this then , for #1, click in the World of War Planes box.  For #2, click Game Support (I guess) and for #3 describe the problem.  I'm sure you'll try to be polite but I'm also sure that many people are not.  I know I respond better to someone asking for help than for someone telling me how f'd up my work is.  So, I'd suggest honey for starters.

I too am hoping for a global fix.  I think the idea of me updating this and updating that is kind of poor.  I'm running a computer where ASUS has their own version of the diver.  When WG says I need to update the Intel driver, Intel tells me that I should NOT but rather use the modified ASUS driver.  And we go around in a circle.

But I'm still trying to be patient.

Edited by SoldatKreg, 25 February 2015 - 03:12 PM.

ClAibigail #91 Posted 25 February 2015 - 05:08 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 57 battles

the only reason I ever didn't run the newest drivers was cause I couldn't find the original key for my windows so it didn't recognize it as mine when I did a wipe, but that never stopped me form getting the video drivers and such. NVidia and AMD both have programs that will do it for you if as well as try and optimize the games you play.

it makes or breaks games if you aren't running current drivers nowadays.........hint hint

Njanear #92 Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:34 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 183 battles
I have set a limit for myself to stop at Tier 7 for right now until I get more consistent in my game.  Sadly, the Daily Missions seem to think that I really need to be in Tier 8 because all 3 of mine are Rank 3 (Tier 8 thru 10).  I do have the IL-20 unlocked but again, I am not buying it any time soon.  Why would the system think that I really needed Rank 3 missions?  Anyone else experiencing that?  It irks me because although the missions don't pay much, they would still be extra earnings for doing nothing special - now I can't collect anything from them.
The game's largest rammer magnet - I always seem to attract enemy planes to my engine. :facepalm:

dityboycom #93 Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:59 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostNjanear, on 25 February 2015 - 08:34 PM, said:

I have set a limit for myself to stop at Tier 7 for right now until I get more consistent in my game.  Sadly, the Daily Missions seem to think that I really need to be in Tier 8 because all 3 of mine are Rank 3 (Tier 8 thru 10).  I do have the IL-20 unlocked but again, I am not buying it any time soon.  Why would the system think that I really needed Rank 3 missions?  Anyone else experiencing that?  It irks me because although the missions don't pay much, they would still be extra earnings for doing nothing special - now I can't collect anything from them.

After 8000 games, you have plenty of experience to play higher than T7. If anything you won't learn anything new until you expose yourself tot hat level of combat. Especially with the split tier system you're going to find yourself against T9's anyway. Might as well fly them yourself to find their weaknesses.

FromTheClouds #94 Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:21 PM

Airman Basic

• 3 battles

I took a chance today and tried to open the game and was excited to see some updates taking place... However... now the game just freezes after connecting and loading at the load screen.  I can hear the music in the background perfectly, but the screen is frozen with the hangar shaded in the background and the loading radar sweep frozen.  I did get another message this time other than the "stopped working" message.  Now the message I get says

CRITICAL ERROR OCCURRED

Access violation (0xC0000005) at 0x6B465C39

Reading location 0x98A680BC

Private build: 197232

Make sense to anyone?  Hopefully a developer reads this, and it helps solve things for the next update.  :-)

FromTheClouds #95 Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:22 PM

Airman Basic

• 3 battles

View PostSoldatKreg, on 25 February 2015 - 03:12 PM, said:

FromTheClouds

in the upper right of this page, there's a blue box with Customer Service Center written in it.  Click this, then, in the upper right you'll see "My Tickets".  Click this.  Then, again, in the upper right, you'll see an orange "New Ticket" box.  Click this then , for #1, click in the World of War Planes box.  For #2, click Game Support (I guess) and for #3 describe the problem.  I'm sure you'll try to be polite but I'm also sure that many people are not.  I know I respond better to someone asking for help than for someone telling me how f'd up my work is.  So, I'd suggest honey for starters.

I too am hoping for a global fix.  I think the idea of me updating this and updating that is kind of poor.  I'm running a computer where ASUS has their own version of the diver.  When WG says I need to update the Intel driver, Intel tells me that I should NOT but rather use the modified ASUS driver.  And we go around in a circle.

But I'm still trying to be patient.

Thank you.  I appreciate it.

kowan2002 #96 Posted 16 March 2015 - 12:36 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles

great but some planes are too armored and fighters are uselles

they are now just shooting targets

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users