World of Joysticks for WoWP

Joystick tablet phone

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:39 PM

Captain

• 11981 battles

Sometimes your find something interesting on on the RU WoWP forums. Take for example RU Beta WoWP  pilot winrazor. It looks like he has developed a way to emulate a joystick thru a phone or tablet. Here is his explanation:

Block Quote

Hello everyone.

We offer the first demonstration video of the program World of Joysticks Emulator version 1.6

This version will be available for download on the website of the program somewhere in 2 weeks:

http://www.worldofjo...cks.com/ru.html

This is the first prog lets you play with conventional joysticks and a mobile phone at the same time. (General configuration, this can especially enjoy the owners of gamepads with holders and telescopic gamepads.)

And this is the first browser-based keyboard and mouse emulator for mobile devices that allows you to use any smartphones and tablets as a gamepad for the PC. Will also be supported customizable mobile vibration.

Guaranteed to work with mobile browsers Chrome and Firefox, the rest have not yet been tested.

The video demonstrates the operation of all three axes of the sensor orientation (heading, roll, pitch) as well as the precise aiming touchpad.

The program is especially recommended to fans of creativity and parents with children so it contains buttons editor where you can create your own mobile gamepad buttons, touchpad and pictures.

RU WoWP forum source link

Block Quote

This video demonstrates 2 in 1 Joystick and Touch to Keyboard and Mouse emulator and the first in the world web-based crossplatform Touch to Keyboard and Mouse emulator. You will be able to use any mobile device as gamepad for PC and play with regular joystick and smartphone simultaneously. (supports gamepads with holders and telescopic gamepads) Training battle in World of Warplanes. All the 3 axes of orientation sensor (X,Y,Z) are assigned. Aiming by sensors and precise aiming by Touchpad are demonstrated.

It does look it is free to download, however I am not endorsing the product. I am informing our community of positive innovations happening within the WoWP universe. And who knows, maybe his program will the standard of the future.

Edit: corrected bad link

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 17 February 2015 - 08:56 PM.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Fidei Defensor of WoWP,  Fortissimus Spei,  Amicus Autem Multis

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

To clear WoWP Cache -Please press the windows key + r to open the 'run' dialog. Then type in %temp%\wargaming.net Then delete the "wowp" folder. This will clear the game cache

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #2 Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:03 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22319 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
Ah, you can buy a Flight Joystick for $25.00; Per his example maybe I can convert my Electric Toothbrush into a flight controller; or a toaster, or...................

Edited by Sojo, 17 February 2015 - 11:07 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Tuesdaysgone #3 Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:22 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6679 battles
 I can convert my Electric Toothbrush :D

"Virgil Caine is my name, and I served on the Danville train"
Not Scared to play SOLO!

DrSinister #4 Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:46 AM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 4871 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Is this the same person that created the program to allow joysticks to work on WoT??

Hmm ok looks like it uses the Accelometer from the phone.  Seems like the sensitivity needs to be turned down a bit, because just a slight movement on the phone moves the plane a lot.

What would be cool is to have the phone act like a Numpad, so that I can still use my JS but then have 20 keys or more on the smart phone that I can touch press for different keys on the KB, actually to think about it would be useful for other games.

Edited by DrSinister, 18 February 2015 - 01:50 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #5 Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22319 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostDrSinister, on 17 February 2015 - 08:46 PM, said:

Is this the same person that created the program to allow joysticks to work on WoT??

Hmm ok looks like it uses the Accelometer from the phone.  Seems like the sensitivity needs to be turned down a bit, because just a slight movement on the phone moves the plane a lot.

What would be cool is to have the phone act like a Numpad, so that I can still use my JS but then have 20 keys or more on the smart phone that I can touch press for different keys on the KB, actually to think about it would be useful for other games.

Maybe I can convert my Garage Door Opener?

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

ArrowZ_ #6 Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:06 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 9911 battles
This is so ridiculous it might just be ingenious.

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

PostTraumatic #7 Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:10 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20057 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN
just... Wow

Also tagged with Joystick, tablet, phone

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users