• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

Zapperguy #61 Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:00 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostTexthor, on 12 December 2016 - 10:45 AM, said:

I won the new I-16 with bomb capability.   I put them on and hit a target with just one bomb my very first try.....  at the same time, noticed I had a enemy plane kill (unintentional) by bomb with out even trying.   It takes NO skill !!!!

What !!!! ???? it is still a fighter........lol

See, bomb kills aren't just about IL's whether you meant it or not.

Now, show me your bombardier count of 74 or more in which you skillessly bomb kill an enemy plane in 74 different planes. :trollface:

Texthor #62 Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:39 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 7 battles

View PostZapperguy, on 12 December 2016 - 10:00 AM, said:

See, bomb kills aren't just about IL's whether you meant it or not.

Now, show me your bombardier count of 74 or more in which you skillessly bomb kill an enemy plane in 74 different planes. :trollface:

That was my first ever and my last bomb attack.  Just one of those bombs took out a battleship all by myself !!!    The only strafe ground attack I ever do is if needed at the end of a game to win and I am too far away from a target, and then its very seldom.   A stationary target......I derive no thrill....... It takes NO skill.......

Zapperguy #63 Posted 12 December 2016 - 05:14 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostTexthor, on 12 December 2016 - 11:39 AM, said:

That was my first ever and my last bomb attack.  Just one of those bombs took out a battleship all by myself !!!    The only strafe ground attack I ever do is if needed at the end of a game to win and I am too far away from a target, and then its very seldom.   A stationary target......I derive no thrill....... It takes NO skill.......

But...but...but... Bombs are for planes, not ground targets. Planes move in all kinds of wonky directions, and a skilled bomb killer has to first anticipate whether the enemy will come into range at all. And if they do, when to drop the bomb so the jet that is screaming past in an attack from the side is exactly over the limited blast radius of a randomly timed bomb. That's a skill, my friend, and it's a mad skill at that. 

You are funny. You were gifted an IL, flew and skillessly lost your only battle in it. Yet, you carry on about ILs like you swept the board in the one battle you played and found it sooo easy to win that you were forced to sell the plane.

:facepalm:

Now, you accidentally get a bomb kill in a fighter. The fact that you only realized you had an enemy in bomb range after he died, doesn't say a ton for your situational awareness at the time. So, you promise never to load bombs again, but I'm sure you'll still prattle on as though you have the skill to do what those of us in the 3KBKC can do, when you........don't.

:trollface:

Edited by Zapperguy, 12 December 2016 - 05:15 PM.

Texthor #64 Posted 12 December 2016 - 08:07 PM

• 7 battles

I've told this story before....ok...one more time

'the single IL flight'....I flew it as a fighter.   Just tapped the guns and blew the ^^^^ out of plane.   Easiest kill I ever made.  As I stated many times before, stationary targets....I get no thrill.....it really takes NO skill

Typically....... your bomb kills are made in planes with 4-6 times the hp of the plane you kill.  Funny and ironic how the blast never takes you out, isn't it  !!!!!

Rockstone_ #65 Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:31 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 5 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
:rolleyes:

Edited by Rockstone_, 12 December 2016 - 09:36 PM.

Derpinoid #66 Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:31 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

View PostTexthor, on 12 December 2016 - 08:07 PM, said:

'the single IL flight'....I flew it as a fighter.   Just tapped the guns and blew the ^^^^ out of plane.   Easiest kill I ever made.  As I stated many times before, stationary targets....I get no thrill.....it really takes NO skill

Typically....... your bomb kills are made in planes with 4-6 times the hp of the plane you kill.  Funny and ironic how the blast never takes you out, isn't it  !!!!!

You are quite funny, but are you actually asserting that all 74 planes he is referring to are ALL 3-4 times the HP of EVERY bomb kill victim? Just a quick sanity check, was the plane you bomb killed 3-4 times lower in HP?

Just a quick BTW, the last time we had this convo, you piped up about not respecting the opinion of pilots with less than 10k battles, I have over 10k battles now, what's your next excuse?

Experience only counts when you're doing it right in the first place.

"When everything goes right, you don't learn anything" NASA rocket tester.

Zapperguy #67 Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:16 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

Got Bombardier Insignias #75 & #76 in my XF-90 and J7W3 respectively.

Spoiler

:great:

Zapperguy #68 Posted 18 December 2016 - 10:44 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

Okay last Bombardier update for a bit. I have 184 planes in my hangar. 77 of those planes have the ability to carry a bomb. Until I buy another bomb-carrying plane, my mission is complete.

77 Bombardier Insignias

:honoring:

kparrow #69 Posted 21 December 2016 - 12:11 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 14 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
very nice. not an easy feat!

Med1cated #70 Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:26 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 25 battles
My YouTube channels have several aerial bomb kills. One won me the show your moves prize a few years ago. It's fairly easy if you just stop trying so hard and use The Force.      https://www.youtube....?v=8RALkcHnUeo 

Snoticus #71 Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:50 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostTexthor, on 12 December 2016 - 11:39 AM, said:

the i-16 doesnt have bombs you twit! it has rockets! its not a multi..its a fighter...try harder to [edited]your way through the forums

tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

Snoticus #72 Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:53 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostTexthor, on 12 December 2016 - 03:07 PM, said:

actually it does if you are low enough and dont punch that engine after dropping it. yes..it has happened to me.

Snoticus #73 Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:54 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostDerpinoid, on 13 December 2016 - 05:31 AM, said:

You are quite funny, but are you actually asserting that all 74 planes he is referring to are ALL 3-4 times the HP of EVERY bomb kill victim? Just a quick sanity check, was the plane you bomb killed 3-4 times lower in HP?

Just a quick BTW, the last time we had this convo, you piped up about not respecting the opinion of pilots with less than 10k battles, I have over 10k battles now, what's your next excuse?

does he even still play..or is he just a forum hound..ive NEVER once seen him in any battle ive been in ..and yes i battle in tier 7.

Texthor #74 Posted 31 December 2016 - 02:03 PM

• 7 battles

View PostSnoticus, on 30 December 2016 - 09:50 PM, said:

the i-16 doesnt have bombs you twit! it has rockets! its not a multi..its a fighter...try harder to [edited]your way through the forums

I refuse to argue with the mentally challenged.............

Psicko23 #75 Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:05 PM

First Lieutenant

• 16 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostSnoticus, on 30 December 2016 - 07:54 PM, said:

does he even still play..or is he just a forum hound..ive NEVER once seen him in any battle ive been in ..and yes i battle in tier 7.

I've seen tex in battle a few times. It's usually in t4 to t6. I've always been in the opposite team  from him. He usually goes after the humans in ga's in his light fighter first and ignores the humans in fighters. 

View PostTexthor, on 31 December 2016 - 06:03 AM, said:

I refuse to argue with the mentally challenged.............

Hey may be, but he is right about the I-16's carrying rockets, bit bombs. 

Snoticus #76 Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostPsicko23, on 31 December 2016 - 10:05 AM, said:

I've seen tex in battle a few times. It's usually in t4 to t6. I've always been in the opposite team  from him. He usually goes after the humans in ga's in his light fighter first and ignores the humans in fighters. 

Hey may be, but he is right about the I-16's carrying rockets, bit bombs. 

my current planes see tiers 4-7 actually....and thank you for the backup..i actually had to go look it up to make sure.

Zapperguy #77 Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:51 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostSnoticus, on 30 December 2016 - 10:50 PM, said:

Snot,

The I-16 comes in 3 versions. The 2 planes in the multirole fighter tree are the I-16(e) and the I-16(l). Both have rocket carrying ability and you are correct, no bombs. The 3rd I-16 variant is the I-16-29 (a premium) which does indeed have both rockets and bombs (nice ones too). That is what Texthor was referring to in his post. As much as I like to prove Tex wrong, he's not in the case of properly identifying the plane he flew.

Psicko23 #78 Posted 01 January 2017 - 01:55 AM

First Lieutenant

• 16 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
Oh yeah, I forgot about the premium i-16. I haven't played in awhile. The two tech tree i-16's definitely do not have bombs. 

Snoticus #79 Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:27 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostPsicko23, on 31 December 2016 - 08:55 PM, said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about the premium i-16. I haven't played in awhile. The two tech tree i-16's definitely do not have bombs. 

The two tech tree i-16's definitely do not have bombs. <---- this is what i went by. since i don't pay to play here...i dont use prem planes. hence my lack of knowledge on the 'new' i-16...so for THAT and that alone i offer a retraction to texthor stating they have 0 bombs, even though i was half right...i wasn't totally right and i will admit when that happens. 

Zapperguy #80 Posted 01 January 2017 - 05:34 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostSnoticus, on 31 December 2016 - 10:27 PM, said:

The two tech tree i-16's definitely do not have bombs. <---- this is what i went by. since i don't pay to play here...i dont use prem planes. hence my lack of knowledge on the 'new' i-16...so for THAT and that alone i offer a retraction to texthor stating they have 0 bombs, even though i was half right...i wasn't totally right and i will admit when that happens. 

The I-16-29 was a recent giveaway plane for completing missions. That's how many of us have acquired the majority of our premium planes. No $$ involved, just completing a few missions. Pay closer attention to the events happening in game and you can get some nice free stuff.

Edited by Zapperguy, 01 January 2017 - 05:35 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users