A fix idea for the mouse!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

Poll: Mouse centering system (67 members have cast votes)

Do you agree with the mouse centering system? (read the initial post before voting)

1. Yes i do, it should be implemented! (58 votes [86.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 86.57%

2. No i don't, that would be a bad idea. (4 votes [5.97%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.97%

3. Maybe, i have a better idea! (5 votes [7.46%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.46%

Vote Hide poll

RynoSuperman #41 Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:46 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [AFD] AFD

View Postrinying, on 09 June 2012 - 07:00 AM, said:

first of all, only spotting mechanism in wowp is the behind clouds effect. 2nd, they have fixed the mouse controls, i dont really have a problem with them, i can easily use a mouse/keyboard in my bf110b.
you misunderstand

The spotting system in WOT was not liked by many players (search for klingon tanks threads) and took alot of learning to master. Devs never replied to feedback about it and the system stayed.
My point is, the mouse controls are showing the same frustrations and same lack of attention from Devs, but the bigger issue is, unlike WOT spotting where you can still be somewhat effective, in WoWP if you struggle to fly your plane, your not gonna play the game for long.
We all want more players in this game, so i keep my fingers crossed the Devs make the mouse controls like BF3, since its easy and has many players. More options never hurt imo
I would rather the Devs spend their time making great gameplay modes than inventing some crazy control scheme that detracts from the game. No need to re-invent the wheel.

Edited by NoMoreChillies, 14 June 2012 - 12:47 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users