Gamepad Controls invert when looping. Camera Lead cannot lock on reticle Help ME!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

dstullz #1 Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:30 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

Title says it all please help. 

Came back to game just to realize it's unplayable with gamepad.

When I do a loop I'm holding down on my right stick as I invert it changes the function so that if I hold down every time I go inverted I just go the other direction. Essentially flying straight up continuously. 

I just want the camera locked on my reticle and behind my plane like it used to be.

Edited by dstullz, 12 December 2014 - 09:33 PM.

dstullz #2 Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:43 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
The joystick setting is exactly what I want yet I cannot bind my trigger's for firing. Succeeded in setting every other function up properly through this control setting for my gamepad.

dstullz #3 Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:45 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

So to be clear all I want is for my camera to act like it does when the control is set to joystick WHILE I'm actually set to gamepad. I cannot bind my triggers when it is set to joystick and when it is set to gamepad the I can bind everything yet the camera and the control scheme itself now is based on a lead instead of the reticle.

I have done this using Xpadder and joystick settings and just binding trigger to a key. This is really sad that it takes 3 hours for someone to get the game functioning. I could have done this right away, but I assumed by now these sorts of things would have been handled with an ingame function. Not the community making mods and having to use a third party program to use my gamepad as a joystick since the gamepad setting is broken.

Edited by dstullz, 12 December 2014 - 11:21 PM.

Heibges #4 Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:03 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 65 battles

Yep, I had to do the same thing.

The benefit is that I could now put the Airbrake on the Left Trigger where before I could only put it on the Left Shoulder Button.

Based on sales, 1,000,000 people play Ace Combat, which WoWp is modeled after, and only 30,000 play flight sims, so they shouldn't have messed with the gamepad controls.

"If the Healer gets killed it's the Tank's fault.  If the Tank gets killed it's the Healer's fault.  If the DPS get killed it's their own fault." - various

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users