Joe Noob

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

RedExcalibur #21 Posted 08 December 2014 - 02:47 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6 battles
I thought it was rather charitable of him to allow you all that time to film the glorious IL in its natural environment. I mean, he wouldn't want to shoot it and scare it away, would he?

Magdalna #22 Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 513 battles

View Postdawson112299, on 08 December 2014 - 05:31 AM, said:

I believe the guys first mistake was trying to fly with a xbox controller,    there is no way that was a mouse user, heck I tried the gamepad first too, then soon realized that the M/K guys were kicking my but lol .

Every couple months or so I try to get the hang of flying with a joystick and it's a lot like this. I tend to stick with the Fw57.

Vyacheslav #23 Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:13 PM

(人^_^)。o.゚。*

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles

View PostMagusGerhardt, on 07 December 2014 - 10:45 PM, said:

Wait a minute...I thought this looked familiar.

I believe I was in this match on that P-40s team.  :amazed:  I had died in the furball earlier in the match and was watching this all unfold in stunned silence.  :ohmy:

I think I was in this battle also!...I remember the "cant hit the broad side of a barn" comment in the chat...

MagusGerhardt #24 Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:28 PM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 856 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostVyacheslav, on 08 December 2014 - 08:13 AM, said:

I think I was in this battle also!...I remember the "cant hit the broad side of a barn" comment in the chat...

It may be that we've flown so many battles that things start to look familiar, Vya.  :tongue:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

SOJO #25 Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

I would say something harsh, But I have to be kinder and gentler to the less unfortunate Blankly Blank Blank &*%@^%$# that plague this game. All I can say, is his Aiming technique is horrendous, I hope the word horrendous isn’t too harsh in describing his lack of targeting skills.

Thanks,

Have a great day filled with sunshine and rainbows.

Love,

Sojo

Edited by Sojo, 08 December 2014 - 03:34 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

dityboycom #26 Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:39 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG
Oh gawrsh, I'm offended now.

Olaffe #27 Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 26 battles
I've seen this before on tier 4, where a fighter could not get any hits on a GAA.  He was following too close and I was laughing and crying watching the GAA out manouver him.  I'm sure the guy was doing his best, and bet he was just real inexperienced.

Olaffe #28 Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 26 battles

View PostSojo, on 08 December 2014 - 07:33 AM, said:

I would say something harsh, But I have to be kinder and gentler to the less unfortunate Blankly Blank Blank &*%@^%$# that plague this game. All I can say, is his Aiming technique is horrendous, I hope the word horrendous isn’t too harsh in describing his lack of targeting skills.

Thanks,

Have a great day filled with sunshine and rainbows.

Love,

Sojo

Sojo, you are a GREAT player and most are terrible.  The game can be real frustrating to me too.  I do my best, and still make mistakes.  I'm a very serious, causual player, lol.  The better I get, the more serious I get, the less fun the game is.  I had more fun at 20 battles, bopping around tier 2 and being a little recklous, before I knew what stats were or what a Hrunood mod was, lol.  Ignorance is bliss.  I really like this game and I started on patch 1.5, lol.  However, I keep telling myselves, it is just a game.  Most of them agree.  Bill

losttwo #29 Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:36 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
Sojo, you know using the word horrendous in a sentence will get you banned.

DirtyWings #30 Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:38 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [LIGS] LIGS
:teethhappy: That looks like someone drank a little too much before getting in that P-40.:ohmy:

SHreDDed__WhEaT #31 Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:39 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostMagusGerhardt, on 07 December 2014 - 10:45 PM, said:

Wait a minute...I thought this looked familiar.

I believe I was in this match on that P-40s team.  :amazed:  I had died in the furball earlier in the match and was watching this all unfold in stunned silence.  :ohmy:

Im sure this guy plays in many games with the same window-licking fun.  Why in the heck do people like this not stay in lower tiers to learn the game???  

losttwo #32 Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:40 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

speaking of horrendous and mods.

Has anybody started using the mod from the Gamingmod.com websit.

It is called Horrendous Mod, it makes all the horrendous players red on the team panels.

Edited by losttwo, 08 December 2014 - 07:41 PM.

chrishg #33 Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:42 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 313 battles

I can think of one reason for this pilot.  In trying to get people to sign up for the this game I let them fly on my account to see what wowp is about.  Obviously they can't fly worth a damn.  They also want to fly the upper tier "cool" planes so you have someone who has never played this game trying to fly a tier VIII Spitfire.

Making fun of players is one way to insure that this game will never grow.  I guess I expected more from "experienced" players.

dityboycom #34 Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:50 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View Postchrishg, on 08 December 2014 - 02:42 PM, said:

I can think of one reason for this pilot.  In trying to get people to sign up for the this game I let them fly on my account to see what wowp is about.  Obviously they can't fly worth a damn.  They also want to fly the upper tier "cool" planes so you have someone who has never played this game trying to fly a tier VIII Spitfire.

Making fun of players is one way to insure that this game will never grow.  I guess I expected more from "experienced" players.

Good job admitting violating the EULA.

Making fun of players is part of gaming, and will always be part of it.

Edited by dityboycom, 08 December 2014 - 07:51 PM.

losttwo #35 Posted 08 December 2014 - 08:31 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postdityboycom, on 08 December 2014 - 02:50 PM, said:

Good job admitting violating the EULA.

Making fun of players is part of gaming, and will always be part of it.

Actually Dity it is not a violation of the EULA

A. Registration

In order to take part in the World of Warplanes MMO Game, participants (“Players”) must be 13 years of age or older. Each Player can have only one registration account. Players are solely responsible for their behavior in both public and battle chat. Players are responsible for protecting their accounts from access by others. You are strongly encouraged to select a hard-to-guess password and not re-use that password on any other sites where it may be read by the owners or administrators of that site. It is highly recommended that board users do not share their accounts with others, nor share their computers used to access the site with others. In case your account has been lost or hacked, please, inform the administration immediately.

C. Prohibited Uses

By involving yourself in the Game, you acknowledge that you agree to these and all other relevant rules and will abide by them regardless of the circumstances. In addition you also agree that these rules will apply to anyone that you allow to use your WN’s account or user ID. By allowing another user to use your account, you are personally responsible for all the consequences (including termination of your account) which may result, if the above discussed person violates any of the listed rules at any time you will not be entitled to a refund of any monies paid by you.

dityboycom #36 Posted 08 December 2014 - 09:12 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG
"highly recommended" fair enough.

Toggle #37 Posted 09 December 2014 - 11:09 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 4650 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
I was waiting for the coup de grace.  Him running into the back end of the IL during a pass.  Then again, he probably tried.... and missed!

Autolycus7 #38 Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:11 PM

Feedback Airedale

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2 battles

View PostToggle, on 09 December 2014 - 04:09 AM, said:

I was waiting for the coup de grace.  Him running into the back end of the IL during a pass.  Then again, he probably tried.... and missed!

That would be too perfect. It was still very cinematically pleasing, with the first pass making you go "What the... why is he... really?" and the jaw-dropping second pass confirming everything you possibly thought. Everything else was there to keep your jaw down. Asking it to lower your jaw further would be too much to expect.

If anything, the the funny end would be that the game ended right there, with a win for Joe Noob at 6 hp.

Mountains are OP. Nerf plz.
Vis consili expers mole ruit sua.
Dignum laude virum Musa vetat mori, cœlo Musa beat.

SOJO #39 Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostBillpatty, on 08 December 2014 - 02:34 PM, said:

Sojo, you are a GREAT player and most are terrible.  The game can be real frustrating to me too.  I do my best, and still make mistakes.  I'm a very serious, causual player, lol.  The better I get, the more serious I get, the less fun the game is.  I had more fun at 20 battles, bopping around tier 2 and being a little recklous, before I knew what stats were or what a Hrunood mod was, lol.  Ignorance is bliss.  I really like this game and I started on patch 1.5, lol.  However, I keep telling myselves, it is just a game.  Most of them agree.  Bill

Thanks Bill,

I wouldn’t say I'm great, I would say I fly with Great Pilots.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

AtraVentus #40 Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:59 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1 battle
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostSojo, on 09 December 2014 - 08:44 AM, said:

Thanks Bill,

I wouldn’t say I'm great, I would say I fly with Great Pilots.

Awww, such kindness from the mouth of the Fire Lord....

I've only ever seen shooting like this once... a long, long time ago in Tier II-III... The poor pilot kept overcorrecting and firing wildly. To me, it looked like they were a keyboard player... As in no mouse... As in whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?

Overall, when this happens, I choose to have my little giggle and not really mock the player outright, just appreciate the gift of comedy they granted me... While asking my teammates to go over and put the pilot out of their misery and help.

AtraVentus Sig

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users