Jump to content


Critical Error Occurred


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

winn5708 #1 Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:27 AM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

I need help I downloaded WOWP today and after it was all done I tried to play and this keeps popping up and its really irritating  

 

---------------------------
Critical Error Occurred
---------------------------
Runtime error (0xE06D7363) at 0x74F6B727
IntZ and ResZ not supported
NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM)

Private build: 174047

Please send the C:/Users/Kevin&Kelley/AppData/Roaming/wargaming.net/World of Warplanes/logs/141201_202424.dmp and the last log to developers

You can press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
---------------------------
OK   
---------------------------



SkywhaleExpress #2 Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:45 AM

    noob leader

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • 10,731
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    09-09-2012
Video card is unsupported. You need to meet minimum specs for the game. I recommend submitting a dxdiag and trying to to see about upgrading or building a new rig.


Air Raid 8 Champions - BrushFyre

MIA - pappabear


FreeFOXMIKE #3 Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:51 AM

    G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

  • Member
  • 4974 battles
  • 6,739
  • [332ND] 332ND
  • Member since:
    10-25-2011

first make sure your vid card drivers are uptodate

 

http://www.geforce.com/drivers


           332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

 


winn5708 #4 Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:01 AM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

Thanks I'll give it a shot. I am no way a technologically inclined so I will have to ask my neighbor for some help 



GhostPrime #5 Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:24 PM

    Community Specialist

  • Member
  • 64 battles
  • 2,278
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

View Postwinn5708, on 01 December 2014 - 06:27 PM, said:

I need help I downloaded WOWP today and after it was all done I tried to play and this keeps popping up and its really irritating  

 

---------------------------
Critical Error Occurred
---------------------------
Runtime error (0xE06D7363) at 0x74F6B727
IntZ and ResZ not supported
NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM)

Private build: 174047

Please send the C:/Users/Kevin&Kelley/AppData/Roaming/wargaming.net/World of Warplanes/logs/141201_202424.dmp and the last log to developers

You can press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
---------------------------
OK   
---------------------------

 

Unfortunately, that GPU is under the Minimum requirements for the game.  The game will continue to crash unless you upgrade your hardware. 

 

Minimum requirements for World of Warplanes are:

 

    Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8

    Processor (CPU): 2.66 GHz

    Memory(RAM): 3 GB

    Videocard: GeForce 8600GT or ATI HD 2600 with 256 MB

    Internet connection speed: 256 Kbps

 

More details can be seen here:

http://worldofwarpla...nt/docs/update/

 

 

 



Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!


SkywhaleExpress #6 Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:55 PM

    noob leader

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • 10,731
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    09-09-2012

Wow, the minimum CPU jumped from 2.0 to 2.66... yet it's the same old crappy 32 bit program.



Air Raid 8 Champions - BrushFyre

MIA - pappabear


GhostPrime #7 Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:03 PM

    Community Specialist

  • Member
  • 64 battles
  • 2,278
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

View PostSkywhaleExpress, on 02 December 2014 - 03:55 PM, said:

Wow, the minimum CPU jumped from 2.0 to 2.66... yet it's the same old crappy 32 bit program.

 

As more gets added to the game you will see the requirements change from time to time. However we now Support intel HD 4xxx series now where we didn't before. 

 

The issue with the memory is that World of Warplanes is a 64 bit program and requires more RAM. 32-Bit versions of Windows are only uses a maximum of 3.5 GB of installed RAM, and most of that goes to the OS.



Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!


albatros7 #8 Posted 27 December 2014 - 07:07 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    11-30-2014
Spoiler

 



albatros7 #9 Posted 27 December 2014 - 07:08 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    11-30-2014

me sale este error nose como olucionarlo ...

---------------------------
Critical Error Occurred
---------------------------
Breakpoint (0x80000003) at 0x5FE13C42
Private build: 174047

Please send the C:/Users/Maty Fuentes/AppData/Roaming/wargaming.net/World of Warplanes/logs/141207_234156.dmp and the last log to developers

You can press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
---------------------------
Aceptar   
---------------------------



GhostPrime #10 Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:03 PM

    Community Specialist

  • Member
  • 64 battles
  • 2,278
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

View Postalbatros7, on 27 December 2014 - 11:08 AM, said:

me sale este error nose como olucionarlo ...

---------------------------
Critical Error Occurred
---------------------------
Breakpoint (0x80000003) at 0x5FE13C42
Private build: 174047

Please send the C:/Users/Maty Fuentes/AppData/Roaming/wargaming.net/World of Warplanes/logs/141207_234156.dmp and the last log to developers

You can press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
---------------------------
Aceptar   
---------------------------

 

Please send in a ticket to support regarding this crash. 



Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!


SkywhaleExpress #11 Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:49 PM

    noob leader

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • 10,731
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    09-09-2012
Private Build seems to only occur for me when I run anything in the res_mods folder. Perhaps that's causing it.


Air Raid 8 Champions - BrushFyre

MIA - pappabear


malaaume #12 Posted 20 June 2015 - 04:26 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 162 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    03-22-2012
I'm having the error issue m getting 0xC0000005  and I'm running a i5 4th gen processor with a Intel graphics card I had no clue why it's doing this.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users