3d mouse

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

GiN_nTonic #1 Posted 18 November 2014 - 09:28 PM

Captain

• 226 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

I have a 3d mouse - http://www.3dconnexion.com/products/spacenavigator.html

I am curious if I could set my 3d mouse to act as a joystick for certain fuction, but keep my mouse also active for aiming?  I guess my question is can I set certain functionality between a mouse and joystick/mouse?  ...or do you have to choose one over other?

GeorgePatton #2 Posted 18 November 2014 - 09:32 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 1506 battles

As far as I'm aware you must choose one or the other. I tried a while back with my Warthog + Mouse and it did not work.

Cheers!
Glenn

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

losttwo #3 Posted 18 November 2014 - 09:34 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 3986 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
lol Yeah I tried to use my pen tablet as a mouse joystick combo...did not work out too well.

DrSinister #4 Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:12 PM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 121 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Well with JS + Mouse there is a possible way, but that is mapping the JS with Joytokey, so that the JS acts like a Keyboard, then bind the KB keys to the Axis of the JS.

There is also another way to use Vjoy to add virtual js drivers then use another software to configure the mouse to act like a JS for aiming purposes and use the JS for other things.

Either way you have to use other software to emulate other controls to possibly make it work.

And people wonder why I do not have time to play the game.

Yes, I have looked at all these options too, even used Joytokey to work with head tracking software.

Edited by DrSinister, 18 November 2014 - 10:12 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users