343 Kokutai «Genda's Blade»

Japan

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

J311yfish #1 Posted 15 November 2014 - 09:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 17870 battles
  • [343] 343

I started a clan for people that like Japanese airplanes in particular and the Pacific War in general.

Overview

343 Kokutai was a squadron of aces formed in December 1944 as a desperate bid to regain air superiority over the Pacific.  It was led by Captain Minoru Genda, one of the architects behind the attack on Pearl Harbor.  Though the squadron flew Kawanishi N1K2-J's (not yet in game), most of the pilots gained their experience flying the Zero.  

Clan Requirements

-- 343 battles required

Why join 343?

-- clan benefits without clan obligations (no teamspeak, no mandatory events, no politics)

-- just fly your plane and enjoy the game!

-- minimal emblem (no graffiti)

-- historical context

How to join

-- try this link to see if you can apply directly

-- if that doesn't work, create a 'Personal File' here (check the box for 'Socialization' and 'English'), send me a message, and I will try to add you manually.

Edited by J311yfish, 09 May 2015 - 04:45 PM.

Tech tree projects:  JAPAN  /  United Kingdom  /  Sweden  /  Finland (skins/  Italy  /  France  /  Poland  /  China  /  Brazil  /  United States  //  Roadmap

Map proposals:  Panama Canal  /  Great Wall of China  /  Cliffs of Dover  //  Clan:  343 Kokutai  //  Tutorial How to ignore forum posts and signatures

J311yfish #2 Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 17870 battles
  • [343] 343
A small clan for those that enjoy the challenge of the Japanese line.

Tech tree projects:  JAPAN  /  United Kingdom  /  Sweden  /  Finland (skins/  Italy  /  France  /  Poland  /  China  /  Brazil  /  United States  //  Roadmap

Map proposals:  Panama Canal  /  Great Wall of China  /  Cliffs of Dover  //  Clan:  343 Kokutai  //  Tutorial How to ignore forum posts and signatures

Also tagged with Japan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users