Remove Individual Pilots Stats From Public View

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

SOJO #181 Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:48 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View Postubeahurtin, on 07 November 2014 - 11:22 AM, said:

Well readers, when your favorite game is infested with the type of bad behavior as can be readily witnessed here, it should be no wonder why the game suffers so dramatically with participation. If this game was a valid sport, these juvenille delinquent players would have been booted from the team long before now. Their behavior is undoubtably a large part, if not the single largest cause to the failure of this game. :popcorn:

I have never received a trophy, or have been congratulated for being a participant loser.  Nor have I expected or demanded to be excluded from such ridicule if so deserving.  Different times…..

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

ubeahurtin #182 Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:27 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

You've learned something, but there remains a long path ahead of you. Play to win, observe the rules, and learn to act like a gentleman. 

losttwo #183 Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:34 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 8904 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

When the forums get too toxic the solution is to stop visiting or be very selective in your search.

If you don't like the responses you get you simply don't post.

No one ever said you have to respond.

In game if the chat gets to toxic then the simple SMART solution is to place people on ignore.

You can even place a little yellow sticky note over the chat window.

I learned along time ago, I can not blame anyone else for my actions.

If I don't like something I don't get involved.

Sometimes it is best to stay out of the water when the sign say's SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.

A smart person will not let something so ridiculous stop them from playing a game they like.

Cause the chat or forums basically have nothing to do with the GAME itself.

Edited by losttwo, 07 November 2014 - 05:36 PM.

ubeahurtin #184 Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

View Postlosttwo, on 07 November 2014 - 05:34 PM, said:

When the forums get too toxic the solution is to stop visiting or be very selective in your search.

If you don't like the responses you get you simply don't post.

No one ever said you have to respond.

In game if the chat gets to toxic then the simple SMART solution is to place people on ignore.

You can even place a little yellow sticky note over the chat window.

I learned along time ago, I can not blame anyone else for my actions.

If I don't like something I don't get involved.

Sometimes it is best to stay out of the water when the sign say's SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.

A smart person will not let something so ridiculous stop them from playing a game they like.

Cause the chat or forums basically have nothing to do with the GAME itself.

A most wise observation, Losttwo.

dityboycom #185 Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:42 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG
Can also just turn the chat box off.

Zapperguy #186 Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:45 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View Postubeahurtin, on 07 November 2014 - 12:39 PM, said:

I see common ground. LOCK THIS THREAD NOW!

ubeahurtin #187 Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:46 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

However in this case, my sensitivity in the matter is of lesser importance.

What a reasonably astute person can see, and am glad they make themselves so visible in this fashion, are the people who are working so hard to tear this game down.

By this time, it has not gone unnoticed by most readers, including the moderators and management of this company. 

It's good they continue to shovel themselves into a hole, bringing shame to themselves and their respective clan/s.

losttwo #188 Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:00 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 8904 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postubeahurtin, on 07 November 2014 - 12:39 PM, said:

There is a first for me, some one called me WISE instead of CONDESCENDING ... there goes my reputation.

View PostZapperguy, on 07 November 2014 - 12:45 PM, said:

I see common ground. LOCK THIS THREAD NOW!

roflmao

_Laserguided_ #189 Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:46 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View Postubeahurtin, on 07 November 2014 - 08:22 AM, said:

Well readers, when your favorite game is infested with the type of bad behavior as can be readily witnessed here, it should be no wonder why the game suffers so dramatically with participation. If this game was a valid sport, these juvenille delinquent players would have been booted from the team long before now. Their behavior is undoubtably a large part, if not the single largest cause to the failure of this game. :popcorn: 

Based on? Extensive knowledge of the situation? No... That cannot be the case, since only a very small fraction of players ever visit the forums of their respective games.  The same environment, if not worse resides in World of Tanks, where your suggestion would have been met with a flood of responses that would make most here seem rather mild.  So the idea of a toxic environment(which you partake in) cannot be the problem.  If you don't think so by all means test the waters there. Is there any support for your claim apart from simply your personal feeling on the matter? No... 

As for behavior... Clearly you traded punches with those who didn't agree with you, so like your suggestion there is a clear disconnect from the reality of things.

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

"Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2" -- Chuck

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

_Laserguided_ #190 Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:49 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View Postubeahurtin, on 07 November 2014 - 09:39 AM, said:

Interesting given much of what he posted conflicts with your actions and what you post.  As well, it would lend itself to the idea that majority of people who left this game for the reason you claim are not smart...

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

_Laserguided_ #191 Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:00 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View Postubeahurtin, on 07 November 2014 - 09:46 AM, said:

However in this case, my sensitivity in the matter is of lesser importance.

What a reasonably astute person can see, and am glad they make themselves so visible in this fashion, are the people who are working so hard to tear this game down.

By this time, it has not gone unnoticed by most readers, including the moderators and management of this company. 

It's good they continue to shovel themselves into a hole, bringing shame to themselves and their respective clan/s.

Any astute person would understand that stats are a major competent to most games of this nature, if not all, and it's clear the company that operates this one believes that to be the case since they do in fact post stats, even an HOF, along with making available to outside sources the means to extrapolate the numbers even more so.  This fact alone would have a reasonable person think twice before suggesting a substantial part of the game needs to be removed and or altered to the degree you personally desire. Generally desires such as these stem from the "butt hurt" region... 

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users