Does anyone have or had the (Saitek) Mad Catz Cyborg FLY 5? I'm thinking of buying it and so far I'm sold on it. I'm just wondering if anyone here can provide some feedback on it. How's the quality? The accuracy? How does it hold up to use? Etc. Thanks.
Mad Catz Cyborg FLY 5? How is it?
Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:45 PM
Posted 27 October 2014 - 11:08 PM
Looks pretty nice.... Anyone using this in WoWp?
Posted 28 October 2014 - 02:14 AM
Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:04 AM
Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:56 PM
Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:28 PM
Just seeing the way it connects to the body, i figured that would be one of the first things to break.
1. Try to secure the upper hand before attacking.
2. Always continue with an attack you have begun
3. Open fire only at close range, and then only when the opponent is squarely in your sights
4. You should always try to keep your eye on your opponent, and never let yourself be deceived by ruses
5. In any type of attack, it is essential to assail your opponent from behind
6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try run away from his attack, but fly to meet it
7. When over the enemy's lines, always remember your own line of retreat
8. It is better to attack in groups of four or six. Avoid two aircraft attacking the same opponent
Posted 13 October 2015 - 10:46 PM
A Wingman is only allowed to say three things: "Two", "Bingo", and "Lead, ......you're on Fire"
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users