General CT 1.6 feedback

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
272 replies to this topic

dityboycom #261 Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:15 AM

Colonel

• 10135 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View Poststarluke, on 21 October 2014 - 10:00 PM, said:

"All your gold will be available after WG wallet is restored automatically".

when ???

Probably not going to happen. CT closes in a few hours.

WOW

RacketSpammer #262 Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:43 AM

Master Sergeant

• 6730 battles

View PostArrowZ_, on 14 October 2014 - 07:28 AM, said:

Just a request for a Feedback thread/post (I hope someone over there is reading these feedbacks btw) for the 1.6 Graphics Optimizations for low to medium end comps. Frames Performance has been lowered badly at low-minimal settings due to some graphics tweaks that was unmentioned in the patch notes.

It is quite noticeable that the Render Quality has been increased unusually even for low settings which eats up alot of Frames for low end comps. It's unplayable at these current settings (Although I already know the ultimate solution: Buy a new computer!)

Any confirmation/replies/update notes about this please please post ASAP before those RU devs roll the 1.6 patch for release in 1-2 weeks.

This is what it's really been all about from the very begining. Buy buy buy. Most people just go bye bye. It's a good thing I stick around or you guys wouldn't have any thing else much to talk about.

RacketSpammer #263 Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:47 AM

Master Sergeant

• 6730 battles

View PostS01836775, on 21 October 2014 - 10:33 PM, said:

Any word on when we'll get our good FPS back? We had it for a brief moment of like 10 hours between the two updates.

Did you not get the memo. Buy a new computer.

ArrowZ_ #264 Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:37 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 8704 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

It may very well end up that way :veryhappy:

If the NA 1.6 patch changes anything about the optimization, then thank god, if not then its bye bye for me for a while till I can save up for a newer and more beefy comp :eyesup:

Edited by ArrowZ_, 22 October 2014 - 06:37 AM.

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

Johnny_Wishbone #265 Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1971 battles
Just got the IL-40.  Holy SHEEPSHIT this thing is badass.

ibad850 #266 Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:30 PM

Master Sergeant

• 8748 battles
  • [-IBF-] -IBF-
There are so few planes in a match that you can't really consider anything a valid test. If you play bots it's not representative of how the game will be against human players. I tried playing bots and I can have fun getting 6 or 7kills before the battle ends, but if I were playing humans it would be a completely different story. The controls (IMO) are still messed up. Especially the next target key, which selects an enemy plane outside my view. You end up hitting the key several time in order to get at the target in view and even then sometime I hit the key an extra time, bc I am a dumb [edited]. Then I have to cycle through all the enemy planes outside my view again. This will be fatal in a fur ball with real human players.  I did not have this problem in 1.4. This is the #1 reason I don't play 1.5.1. I don't enjoy getting shot down while fumbling around with crappy controls. Too aggravating. I hope the devs read this info, bc I will not be playing 1.6 if at least this problem is not fixed.

Edited by ibad850, 22 October 2014 - 10:31 PM.

dityboycom #267 Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:18 PM

Colonel

• 10135 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View Postibad850, on 22 October 2014 - 06:30 PM, said:

There are so few planes in a match that you can't really consider anything a valid test. If you play bots it's not representative of how the game will be against human players. I tried playing bots and I can have fun getting 6 or 7kills before the battle ends, but if I were playing humans it would be a completely different story. The controls (IMO) are still messed up. Especially the next target key, which selects an enemy plane outside my view. You end up hitting the key several time in order to get at the target in view and even then sometime I hit the key an extra time, bc I am a dumb [edited]. Then I have to cycle through all the enemy planes outside my view again. This will be fatal in a fur ball with real human players.  I did not have this problem in 1.4. This is the #1 reason I don't play 1.5.1. I don't enjoy getting shot down while fumbling around with crappy controls. Too aggravating. I hope the devs read this info, bc I will not be playing 1.6 if at least this problem is not fixed.

See you next patch then.

:sad:

WOW

BrushWolf #268 Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:15 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10455 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View Postibad850, on 22 October 2014 - 05:30 PM, said:

I doubt we will see the kind of CTnumbers that you are asking for. Our prime time is O-darkthirty on the EU and RU servers. If you had gotten on between about 9:00AM and 3:00PM you would have seen numbers equaling or exceeding our prime time. Yes, most of the players were Russian but I found most of them were decent people. 

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

Isaypotato2 #269 Posted 24 October 2014 - 10:46 PM

Airman Basic

• 2012 battles
Please, for the love of God, fix the sound. I can't stand it. I can't hear when I'm being shot to pieces. This is a big deal to me because I tend to process information in an auditory way. Up through version 1.5, I could tell when I was in trouble by the sound of being shot. Now, I'm forever being surprised that I'm just about to flame out. And believe me, I don't need any help getting shot down. I'm fairly proficient at that already. This is kind of a deal-breaker for me. It really is.

dityboycom #270 Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:24 AM

Colonel

• 10135 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostIsaypotato2, on 24 October 2014 - 06:46 PM, said:

Please, for the love of God, fix the sound. I can't stand it. I can't hear when I'm being shot to pieces. This is a big deal to me because I tend to process information in an auditory way. Up through version 1.5, I could tell when I was in trouble by the sound of being shot. Now, I'm forever being surprised that I'm just about to flame out. And believe me, I don't need any help getting shot down. I'm fairly proficient at that already. This is kind of a deal-breaker for me. It really is.

Still playing on the test server?

WOW

Bubba_Zanetti #271 Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:30 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 27398 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
The ground is still OP!  Please nerf! :angry:

dityboycom #272 Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:13 AM

Colonel

• 10135 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG
lulz

WOW

SkyWolf__WM #273 Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:41 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 27511 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostHZero, on 13 October 2014 - 07:24 PM, said:

A few things.

First:  I love the new sounds and UI improvements.

Agreed

Second: Hidden Airbase should never ever host a tier 4/5 game.  That is a big map, and its way TOO big with lower tier, slower planes.  If tier 10's play on it (and they do) then tier 4's should not be.

Hidden Airbase Sucks... it should be dumped. It's for turkey shooting GA Aircraft.

***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users