We have fixed many issues with the mouse control scheme, as well as adding a minor adjustment to gamepad logic in this update. How do these changes feel to you? Have they helped? Please vote on the poll and give us your detailed feedback below. We would love to know if these controls feel better to you, any issues you have found, and suggestions you have to make them better. (Please elaborate on your suggestions; "Revert to 1.4 controls," for example, is not a helpful suggestion. Articulate what you would like to see in the controls!)
Mouse control scheme changes:
- Default “Mouse” settings were modified, some key assignments were changed.
- Added the possibility to fine-tune the mixing of the roll- and pitch commands, which can be input with the keyboard and the mouse at the same time.
- We fixed the display of control elements upon using the “Back camera view” (Default Q key). The controls are now rightfully inversed when looking behind your plane in this view.
- Increased responsiveness of the “Automatically roll in turns” function for horizontal turns.
- Reduced longitudinal trembling of the reticle in turns
Improved function "Target tracking adjustment" .
- Improved parallax consideration when aiming.
- Improved control when orienting the camera to the backward hemisphere of the plane.
- Fix for the problem of turn interruption on the “Hybrid” controls setting.
Gamepad control scheme changes:
- When rolling, the input from the triggers gets treated collectively, nullifying any movement if both triggers are pressed to the same extent at the same time. However, if you map any other command to the same triggers, both commands will be executed even if pressed at the same time and will not nullify each other.