CT 1.6 reward coefficient adjustments

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

Poll: Reward coefficient changes (18 members have cast votes)

Are you pleased with the experience increase for tier III-X planes?

1. Yes! This change is very welcome, and the amount of the increase for each tier is good. (6 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. I am happy with it, but I think that the exp reward should be higher. (8 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

3. I feel that we do not need increased experience rewards. (4 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

What is your opinion on the adjustments to credit earnings based on plane type?

1. I believe that fighters should earn more credits for their contribution (vs. ground attack aircraft) due to the higher difficulty. (5 votes [27.78%])

Percentage of vote: 27.78%

2. I feel that ground attack aircraft should be compensated more than fighters, due to their contributions toward superiority. (2 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

3. Credits should be equal between fighters and ground attack aircraft as they both contribute meaningfully to the team. (11 votes [61.11%])

Percentage of vote: 61.11%

Vote Hide poll

Arqu #21 Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:00 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22 battles
  • [PARAX] PARAX
I haven't been able to get a sense of the silver earnings on CT, and honestly they didn't bother me too much in 1.5.  An XP boost for air-to-air was desperately needed (especially at IX in 1.5, where half+ of the planes are IL-40's because they make double the XP of anyone else).  As much as I don't want to be the spoil-sport, I might even say you slightly overdid both (ground and air XP) comparing to WoT numbers.  I would call a 1200xp (base) battle in WoT to be pretty unusual, while in WoWP CT it seems like a decent (but not exceptional) game can easily be 1600xp.  A mismatch is fine, and I'm sure you've noticed it, but I figured I would point it out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users