logitech 3d pro settings

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Olaffe #21 Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:24 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 26 battles

I remember taking flying lessons when I was a teenager at the Fullerton Airport and landing in strong Santa Ana Crosswinds turning the wing one direction and the rudder the opposite to fly straight towards the runway and then when I got real close straightened out and landed.

Thanks

Bill

buddha222 #22 Posted 17 October 2014 - 04:56 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 514 battles

Yup - I almost wish taking off and landing, and things like wind, or cockpit view were part of the game.

But that would make it too simmy and less arcadey for the direction WG wants to take WoWp. Instant combat to Instant combat. 

Takes more skill I think, so most people who can't do this would whine and it wouldn't work anyway, lol.

Alpha Tester - WoWp                         Alpha Tester - WoT: Generals                Alpha Tester  - WoWs           

Beta Tester - Total War: Arena     -    World of Tanks                      

Bear_1947 #23 Posted 19 October 2014 - 02:46 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 139 battles
Thanks Buddha for the side slip reminder. I'll apply that tomorrow. You're right about the take off and landing making it a sim. I flew the IL2 Sturmovik sim and you had to adjust for everything including engine torque!. Same with Red Baron the Sopwith Camel, it would put you in a right hand spin if you weren't paying close attention. The amount of training it would take would make people whine for sure. People complain now about match wait times. See you in the air Calico.

WoTSig_zps60137acc.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users