Certified HF Pilot achievement bugged?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

amade #1 Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:40 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 452 battles

Has anyone managed to get this achievement in the PvE mode?

Block Quote

"Certified Heavy Fighter Pilot:" Awarded to players who destroyed at least one plane and scored at least 10 advantage points for destroying enemy ground targets in one battle while flying a heavy fighter

Done this several times but it the game still won't award it to me. Checked my profile and I already have the equivalent for LF and GA but not the HF version.

Not a big deal since it's only PvE and very easy to accomplish, but I just like to get it for completion's sake.

FlakValleyExpress #2 Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:18 AM

Captain

• 64 battles

From WG tech support:

Block Quote

Dear FlakValleyExpress,

Thank you for contacting World of Warplanes Support.

We appreciate you letting us know about the bug you encountered, and for sending us your info.

Using previous player info we have been able to recreate and isolate this bug, and have sent it off for a fix in a future version.

Thanks for all of your hard work! If not for players like you and your data we would be unable to improve the game.

This one may occur on occasion until it is fixed on our end. Our apologies for the inconvenience and hassle.

Thanks for your help and dedication! Keep up the good work and let us know if you find anything else or ever require assistance.

Best Regards,
Wargaming America Support

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

amade #3 Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:24 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 452 battles

Nice. Well this thread can be closed then.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users