Jump to content


Flight Plan to the F7U


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Content_WG #1 Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:08 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 0 battles
  • 469
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
One of the fastest fighters in game, now's your chance to earn your very own F7U Cutlass!

Full news text

Heibges #2 Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:31 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Alpha tester
  • 2777 battles
  • 1,432
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
This will be really tough to get to since I can't use the triggers on my gamepad.
"If the Healer gets killed it's the Tank's fault.  If the Tank gets killed it's the Healer's fault.  If the DPS get killed it's their own fault." - various
 

Preditorian #3 Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:23 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Alpha tester
  • 4841 battles
  • 187
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Yeah... Typical something like this and the 2x event coming out right after the game is ruined for most people. +1 on the effort though.

aGGraVaTOr_NeT #4 Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:08 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 6175 battles
  • 104
  • Member since:
    06-17-2012

It's the most NERFED plane in the game, you are kidding right? It's the worst/least maneuverable fighter in the game, it WAS a multi-role when it had 4 1000 lbs bombs, but now with the ground targets the way they are, this plane is junk. it cant fight it's way out of a paper bag, and cant kill a ground target to save it's life. and even the tier 8 p-51 can catch it and kill it. good luck selling it to anyone now.

:hiding:

PS - I should know, I have over 1,700 battles in it, RECENT, and over 4,000 during closed and open beta. Why do I even have one I ask myself? Guess the joke's on me . . .

:facepalm:



aGGraVaTOr_NeT #5 Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:10 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 6175 battles
  • 104
  • Member since:
    06-17-2012

View PostPreditorian, on 24 August 2014 - 06:23 PM, said:

Yeah... Typical something like this and the 2x event coming out right after the game is ruined for most people. +1 on the effort though.

 

ruined is right, I gave them a -1 actually.


Bytewalker #6 Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:15 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 171 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    07-20-2012

View PostPreditorian, on 25 August 2014 - 02:23 AM, said:

Yeah... Typical something like this and the 2x event coming out right after the game is ruined for most people. +1 on the effort though.

 

 

Amen brother!



Bytewalker #7 Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:15 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 171 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    07-20-2012

View PostaGGraVaTOr_NeT, on 26 August 2014 - 07:08 AM, said:

It's the most NERFED plane in the game, you are kidding right? It's the worst/least maneuverable fighter in the game, it WAS a multi-role when it had 4 1000 lbs bombs, but now with the ground targets the way they are, this plane is junk. it cant fight it's way out of a paper bag, and cant kill a ground target to save it's life. and even the tier 8 p-51 can catch it and kill it. good luck selling it to anyone now.

:hiding:

PS - I should know, I have over 1,700 battles in it, RECENT, and over 4,000 during closed and open beta. Why do I even have one I ask myself? Guess the joke's on me . . .

:facepalm:

 

 

Amen brother!



Bytewalker #8 Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:16 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 171 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    07-20-2012

View PostaGGraVaTOr_NeT, on 26 August 2014 - 07:10 AM, said:

 

ruined is right, I gave them a -1 actually.

 

-1!

aGGraVaTOr_NeT #9 Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:01 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 6175 battles
  • 104
  • Member since:
    06-17-2012

 

Actually, I guess it's perfect the way it is, It WAS known as the GUTLESS CUTLASS, It was too good and needed to be nerfed, and then nerfed again, and nerfed at least 2 more times. But hey! it got a buff!!! they fixed the flaps!! No, they said they did, but, they didn't . . .

                                                                             :facepalm:


Edited by aGGraVaTOr_NeT, 27 August 2014 - 05:02 AM.


OMG_Noob #10 Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:22 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1325 battles
  • 47
  • Member since:
    08-03-2014

F7U was my first ever t10 in Open beta! Love this plane. Btw I am an EU player and today I started play on NA server. 

I really like to share my video here.



aGGraVaTOr_NeT #11 Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:41 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 6175 battles
  • 104
  • Member since:
    06-17-2012

View PostOMG_Noob, on 29 August 2014 - 03:22 AM, said:

F7U was my first ever t10 in Open beta! Love this plane. Btw I am an EU player and today I started play on NA server.

 

 

Why starting over? The way I understand it the EU server has more players, I mean, I am glad to have another player on the NA server, but since 1.5, MM and all the nerfs, I just dont get your reasoning.

                                                                                             :unsure:

 

Nice video tho.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users