Gamescon 2014 was a failure for WG streaming

Gamescon

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:30 PM

Captain

• 64 battles
I wrote some notes on Gameson link if we the NA community can get some insight on the future on WoWP. Overall I would have done better in getting any new information on WoWP if I gotten it on a street corner outside of the Gamescon convention. WoWP developers had something like 5 minutes to blurb on the game. WG would have done better to call the event WoT Gamescon 2014. The FTR blog link wrote their opinion of the event. In addition, one of the EU WG community contributor EiKarrRamba wrote link how bad the meet and greet was in hoping to get WG game codes, but rather EU WG handed out tokens just for sodas. This is not the WG I know from meet and greets. And Oh BTW, everyone (bloggers) were comparing the 2014 E3 event to Gamescon and they are giving the NA WG staff high marks in how they ran the stream. So good news for you NA WG guys. :great:

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 17 August 2014 - 12:31 PM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Blizzard36 #2 Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:18 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7 battles
  • [RABIT] RABIT
Agreed. As someone interested in seeing the big reveals and the exciting floor shows WG is famous for at Gamescom, but unable to attend as a NA player, the stream was my only hope. And it turned out to be a massive waste of time.
Fly casual

Also tagged with Gamescon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users