• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Bubba_Zanetti #21 Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1291 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostBob_The_magician, on 24 August 2014 - 12:38 PM, said:

they could have kept the headquarters and maid them bigger and more bad ass.

Like this?

[content removed - inappropriate image]

~GM/Mod Teams

forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/topic/42410-wg-incompetence/           ^- Over two years awaiting moderation on the WOWP Blog.

“The sad truth is that the one thing around here is that we can always rely on is broken promises” - Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo █ If a company can't handle the truth based on pixelated facts then they shouldn't be in this industry to begin with. Or stop overreaching at areas where they obviously lack the resources to make a sucess (WOWP)” - ArrowZ_  As it is, this “upgrade” is totally misdirected and completely ignores all player feedback over the past few years.  How this studio continues on with the parent company is a total mystery to me.” - Bobby_Tables  The only thing that will fix this game is for the developers to right click and hit send to trash.” - xPALEHORSEx  

They've been around a good while and seen a lot of flak so they surely must know what they're doing by now.” - Catch21  All wargaming has done in all their games across the board have been stupid and greedy ideas. They are failing as a company so hard. - Veraxu  what did they do to the smiley face emoji? It looks really goofy/drunk all of a sudden. - mnbv-fockewulfe

GouIdy #22 Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:03 PM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles
Uh Oh!..... Bubba's  posting pics of his dolly's in the forum again......... lol

RandomVires #23 Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:48 PM

Senior Airman

• 0 battles
the game is now unplayable for me . I have to keep picking my mouse up and putting it back down. be for I used to just move mouse to left plane fo left  move mouse right plane go right. now I turn mouse left plane moves left for a bit then go straight . to keep it continually turning left I have to keep moving left and I run out of desk space. so now I move mouse left fast pick up put down move mouse left aging to keep plane turning. I cant play this way.

Chuck_norris10 #24 Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:59 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 120 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

Total fail for joystick,my biplanes jerk around now,no more nice slow turns.

Feel like i'm playing asteroids back in the 80's.

Maybe someone should hire a consultant from each major stick manufacturer for a day to set it up for you,win/win situation for everyone.

pretty well unplayable for me now with over 15,000 battles in open and closed beta,this is the worst and I have 15 year old flight games that figure it out.

Magnum62 #25 Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:50 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5 battles

View PostChuck_norris10, on 31 August 2014 - 02:59 PM, said:

Total fail for joystick,my biplanes jerk around now,no more nice slow turns.

Feel like i'm playing asteroids back in the 80's.

Maybe someone should hire a consultant from each major stick manufacturer for a day to set it up for you,win/win situation for everyone.

pretty well unplayable for me now with over 15,000 battles in open and closed beta,this is the worst and I have 15 year old flight games that figure it out.

+1

SCoURgE76 #26 Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:44 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 90 battles
  • [S_S_G] S_S_G

Why??? ?? ?... .. . is a keyboard control option... .. . still... .. . to this date, not an option for non mouse fliers... .. .:amazed:... .. .

aGGraVaTOr_NeT #27 Posted 15 October 2014 - 11:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [RETRO] RETRO
is it that hard to bring back 1.4 controls for joystick and gamepad? I mean really, the "notched" feeling of where I want to point is as stupid as the volume controls that tried that crap in the late 70's, it may seem like a good idea, but it IS NOT. Give us back the ANALOG feel and take the digital "notches" out of the joystick control.

aGGraVaTOr_NeT #28 Posted 15 October 2014 - 11:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [RETRO] RETRO
OH, and now that my F7U is a Multi Role again, give me back my 1000 pounders!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users