Jump to content


Warplane Parade: A6M5


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Content_WG #1 Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:04 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 0 battles
  • 478
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Maneuver your way to some Gold with this agile fighter!
Full news text

Jekyll_n_Hyde #2 Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:13 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9075 battles
  • 171
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013
Great! It's going to be tough to decide between flying the U.S. planes for the monthly missions and the Zero for the contests. I don't have a social life to get in the way, now what to do about that pesky job...  :unsure:
Formerly Mayday227

Jekyll_n_Hyde #3 Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:36 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9075 battles
  • 171
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013
okay, so very depressing contest for those of us who have a job :sad:
Formerly Mayday227

RibbleRabble #4 Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:10 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 675 battles
  • 264
  • Member since:
    07-22-2013

View PostMayday227, on 07 August 2014 - 12:36 AM, said:

okay, so very depressing contest for those of us who have a job :sad:

 

View PostMayday227, on 06 August 2014 - 06:13 AM, said:

Great! It's going to be tough to decide between flying the U.S. planes for the monthly missions and the Zero for the contests. I don't have a social life to get in the way, now what to do about that pesky job...  :unsure:

 

We have a TON of activities and contests going on this month for players to choose from. We will also have a lot going on next month as well, so stay tuned! These contests and events are made for players to participate and have fun, it is definitely not an obligation to participate in everything. (Unless you really want to participate in all of the events! We just don't want you feeling overwhelmed. :teethhappy:)

 

If you have a chance, check out our creative contests that we have in the In-game or Offline contest section. We have a lot of fun and easy contests for players to participate in and win Gold/prizes.

 

 

 

 



Please read the WoWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook & Twitter!


Jekyll_n_Hyde #5 Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:53 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9075 battles
  • 171
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View PostRibbleRabble, on 07 August 2014 - 04:10 PM, said:

 

 

We have a TON of activities and contests going on this month for players to choose from. We will also have a lot going on next month as well, so stay tuned! These contests and events are made for players to participate and have fun, it is definitely not an obligation to participate in everything. (Unless you really want to participate in all of the events! We just don't want you feeling overwhelmed. :teethhappy:)

 

If you have a chance, check out our creative contests that we have in the In-game or Offline contest section. We have a lot of fun and easy contests for players to participate in and win Gold/prizes.

 

 

 

 

 

You are right - thanks for the reminder. I guess I was discouraged when I found out how far some players had already gotten and realized there was no chance for me to compete. Kudos to those guys - they are putting a lot of time and effort into it and hopefully having fun too!

 

See you in the air <o

 


Formerly Mayday227

Casino_Man #6 Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:01 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 17631 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    11-28-2013
Update please.....

RibbleRabble #7 Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 675 battles
  • 264
  • Member since:
    07-22-2013
Results will be posted shortly :smiles:


Please read the WoWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook & Twitter!


husband #8 Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:03 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 982 battles
  • 323
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostRibbleRabble, on 18 August 2014 - 06:01 PM, said:

Results will be posted shortly :smiles:

Slightly off topic, but will the plane cake results be known soon too?



RibbleRabble #9 Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:05 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 675 battles
  • 264
  • Member since:
    07-22-2013

View Posthusband, on 18 August 2014 - 10:03 AM, said:

Slightly off topic, but will the plane cake results be known soon too?

Yep, we will be posting those winners today!



Please read the WoWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook & Twitter!


Binestar #10 Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:57 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Alpha tester
  • 5120 battles
  • 1,019
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostRibbleRabble, on 18 August 2014 - 01:05 PM, said:

Yep, we will be posting those winners today!

 

Like today today or tomorrow today?



RibbleRabble #11 Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:12 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 675 battles
  • 264
  • Member since:
    07-22-2013

View PostBinestar, on 18 August 2014 - 06:57 PM, said:

 

Like today today or tomorrow today?

It was supposed to be "today today", but we announced on stream that we would have the winners posted "tomorrow today". :trollface:

 

Sorry about the confusion!



Please read the WoWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook & Twitter!


RibbleRabble #12 Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:27 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 675 battles
  • 264
  • Member since:
    07-22-2013

Congratulations to dmg77 on winning 4,000 Gold for both the most XP earned and most planes destroyed!

 

Here are the results for the A6M5:

 

Player Name Experience Earned
dmg77 234,345
sharky42 122,710
Mayday227 55,967
Tequila_Worm 49,570
WanderingGhost 29,788

 

Player Name Planes Destroyed
dmg77 927
sharky42 452
Tequila_Worm 215
Mayday227 180
WanderingGhost 106

 

Thanks to everyone that participated in the Warplanes Parade!



Please read the WoWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook & Twitter!


holakc #13 Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:48 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 6107 battles
  • 327
  • Member since:
    01-20-2012

View PostRibbleRabble, on 19 August 2014 - 04:27 PM, said:

Congratulations to dmg77 on winning 4,000 Gold for both the most XP earned and most planes destroyed!

 

Here are the results for the A6M5:

 

Player Name Experience Earned
dmg77 234,345
sharky42 122,710
Mayday227 55,967
Tequila_Worm 49,570
WanderingGhost 29,788

 

Player Name Planes Destroyed
dmg77 927
sharky42 452
Tequila_Worm 215
Mayday227 180
WanderingGhost 106

 

Thanks to everyone that participated in the Warplanes Parade!

 

congratz to the winners,

 

 

 


 

WoWp clan = [FALO] "Fuerza Aerea Latina Organizada" / WoT clan = [ACA] "Argentina Compañía Acorazada"


Jekyll_n_Hyde #14 Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:46 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9075 battles
  • 171
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

With all the 1.5 updates and this month's missions - I totally missed this announcement.

 

Great job dmg77 !


Formerly Mayday227




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users