Cantigny Player Gathering

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Content_WG #1 Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:46 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 0 battles

Join Wargaming at the Cantigny Tank Park and First Division Museum!
Full news text

UPDATE: 

Hello everyone,

We are excited that so many of you are going to come hang out at the Cantigny Tank Park and 1st Division Museum with us!

We have already reached our 50 RSVP's and they are listed in the spoiler below. Please note that this thread was created across all products so you will be sharing these slots with them as well.

Just because we filled up the RSVP slots doesn't mean that you still can not come and hang out! Everyone is still invited to come out and meet us as well as participate in the trivia and drawing contests.

If you did not make the list and would still like to come, please let us know which tour you are thinking of attending (each tour can accommodate 25 people). People on the RSVP list are the only ones eligible to receive the meal voucher/gift, but there is no limit to how many friends you can bring with you! Just let us know which tour you plan on taking so we can try to accommodate them.Tours start at 1pm, 2pm, and 3pm.

Spoiler

damaviator #2 Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 740 battles
Hey WG will you be at Oshkosh 2014?

broslicer #3 Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5611 battles
I'm from Illinois... but ain't goin' to Chicago... come to a good city like St. Louis :glasses: (wish I could go though but I'm working that day anyways)

Edited by broslicer, 26 July 2014 - 09:40 PM.

DoobiusMaximus #4 Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:49 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3366 battles
This sounds like a fun event.  If possible, hopefully WG can do something like this in the future at the National Museum of the United States Air Force, located at Wright-Patterson AFB near Dayton Ohio.

PatrioticPole84 #5 Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:13 PM

Airman Basic

• 1610 battles
As a resident of Chicago, who regularly goes to Cantigny, and a longtime fan of WG, I will be there.

gunlion #6 Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:24 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 1212 battles

Update: we've reached 50 RSVPs! This means that the meal vouchers and gives have been claimed (see edited OP for the list of RSVPs), but you can still come hang out with us and participate in the trivia and drawing contests! 

View Postdamaviator, on 26 July 2014 - 10:53 AM, said:

Hey WG will you be at Oshkosh 2014?

Unfortunately I don't think we'll make it there this year, but it'll be something to consider for next time!

View PostDoobiusMaximus, on 26 July 2014 - 05:49 PM, said:

This sounds like a fun event.  If possible, hopefully WG can do something like this in the future at the National Museum of the United States Air Force, located at Wright-Patterson AFB near Dayton Ohio.

We'll look into this one. :smiles:

Please read the WoWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users