Thank You WG for my Grumman XP-50 - Thank you, Thank you

XP-50

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:16 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

I had a match that gave me the warm fuzzies after playing a 6-5-4 match this morning, I had 4 kills and 2 assists.  When the XP-50 is played as a Heavy Fighter killer, then going after the light fighters, nothing can stop you. BnZ is amazing. Granted I have also been on the receiving end of an 8-7-6 match with jets, however even in those matches I could still get 1 to 2 KO’s.  

I admit I was a skeptic at first when I had gotten this plane from the “Summer Wind” event . But once I got the Engine Guru skill set for my pilot, WOW! This plane is insane in the power and the maneuvering as a heavy fighter. I cant wait for my pilot to get the crackshot skill set.

Again, thank you WG for the opportunity with this plane.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

IPlayWithAppleTree #2 Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 348 battles
Lucky you. I'm jealous.

Zen_Reaper #3 Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles

I don't even play Heavies and I think that particular aircraft is a gem.

It was totally worth the Summer Wind grind to get it.

And yeah, I bet with some serious Skill training for the crew, it is one beautiful machine to fly.

Grats and glad to see you enjoying the Gift Plane... that is now available for everyone.

- Zen

Zen Reaper

Also tagged with XP-50

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users