Jump to content


The Air Race Grand Prix!


  • Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

GeorgePatton #161 Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:33 PM

    газета

  • -Community Ace-
  • 7716 battles
  • 5,085
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

http://forum.worldof...k-the-air-races

 

 

Cheers!
Glenn


                                                                                                                                 Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.


MARS_REVENANT #162 Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:37 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 33835 battles
  • 7,011
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGeorgePatton, on 21 May 2017 - 04:33 PM, said:

 

I hit +1 by accident, and it won't let me remove it.  The link doesn't have any downloadable maps with race boundaries or anything, and the YouTube says vid is not available.

 

So did you make the maps?


I never lose; either I win or I learn.


GeorgePatton #163 Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:05 PM

    газета

  • -Community Ace-
  • 7716 battles
  • 5,085
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

Video is not available? what? Yeah, I made a map - I flew it in the video. Wargaming wasn't interested.

 

 

Cheers!
Glenn


                                                                                                                                 Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.


MARS_REVENANT #164 Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:24 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 33835 battles
  • 7,011
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGeorgePatton, on 21 May 2017 - 06:05 PM, said:

Video is not available? what? Yeah, I made a map - I flew it in the video. Wargaming wasn't interested.

 

 

Cheers!
Glenn

 

Yeah... funny thing that.  Video is unavailable, but if you made the map, you could share it using DropBox or something. I'd love to test it out.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.


DestroTalon #165 Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:12 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 3297 battles
  • 16
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    03-28-2012
I have not made videos of mine yet just to let ya know, neither have I submitted them, it seemed wargaming from what ive read has lost interest in this "mod" idea, so I just made mine to fit community play :) 

GeorgePatton #166 Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:44 PM

    газета

  • -Community Ace-
  • 7716 battles
  • 5,085
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 21 May 2017 - 08:24 PM, said:

 

Yeah... funny thing that.  Video is unavailable, but if you made the map, you could share it using DropBox or something. I'd love to test it out.

 

Mars, I've tried to be nice to you even though nobody else around here would be. I don't know why you try to make things personal...

 

I'll explain to you one time and after that, I'm not replying to you.

 

I made a video 'map' because the track was simply flying through/around the bridge on the Bay map. I didn't want to use complicated aerobatic symbols to show people which maneuvers to perform when, so I figured a video 'map' was the easiest way to show people. Read the post again, and you'll plainly see that I said I was not going to run this race or anything - it was completely to see if Wargaming was interested in running races again.

 

You'll notice I'm not attacking you for abandoning running the tournaments you couldn't get enough clans to participate in due to personal issues, I'd appreciate if you didn't go after me for things that have even less reason to be gone after.

 

 

Cheers!
Glenn


                                                                                                                                 Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.


MARS_REVENANT #167 Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:36 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 33835 battles
  • 7,011
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
...

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 22 May 2017 - 08:41 PM.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.


MARS_REVENANT #168 Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:37 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 33835 battles
  • 7,011
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGeorgePatton, on 22 May 2017 - 12:44 PM, said:

 

Mars, I've tried to be nice to you even though nobody else around here would be. I don't know why you try to make things personal...

 

I'll explain to you one time and after that, I'm not replying to you.

 

I made a video 'map' because the track was simply flying through/around the bridge on the Bay map. I didn't want to use complicated aerobatic symbols to show people which maneuvers to perform when, so I figured a video 'map' was the easiest way to show people. Read the post again, and you'll plainly see that I said I was not going to run this race or anything - it was completely to see if Wargaming was interested in running races again.

 

You'll notice I'm not attacking you for abandoning running the tournaments you couldn't get enough clans to participate in due to personal issues, I'd appreciate if you didn't go after me for things that have even less reason to be gone after.

 

 

Cheers!
Glenn

 

I'm not exactly sure what you are going on about.  When the race maps came out and the event was held by WG, they made the maps available for people to download.

 

Some people even created their own maps, for example PigeonKicker, and we had our own Clan event, back when I was in SF.

 

All I was asking was for you to make your map available for download, how was I supposed to know you didn't actually make a map and you just created a video flying around.  Like I said the video on YouTube is unavailable, so I can't see what's in it.

 

I'm sorry if you feel attacked, maybe next time be more clear about what you have actually done, and there won't be so many questions!

 

REGARDS_

MARS_

 

P.S. Tournament wasn't abandoned, it is still running, and as for the clans that had a personal issue... We'll you can see all of them that signed up... 0. Speaking of abandoning... Clan Wars much? LOL... Biggest flake in forum history, but nice try though.


Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 22 May 2017 - 08:47 PM.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.


El_Mulo #169 Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:20 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 28823 battles
  • 63
  • [CHKAL] CHKAL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2015

I m In!!!!

 


What we say to death?

farquare #170 Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:29 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 17842 battles
  • 5
  • [FK] FK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Well Pigeon Kicker count me in along with a number of other TIS pilots

 

The Farquare






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users