out of control jet!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

FrostyNoid #1 Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:45 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 13 battles

So I have done 17 battles with the J7W2 (queue can be a long wait and it is a costly little devil to fly).  2/3rds of my battles have ended with me colliding with one of my own teammates!  To anyone that I have unfortunately gotten tangled up with, appologies.

I am obviously missing something because I did not have this problem with the J7W1.  I can spin that thing like a top and avoid anything.  The J7W2, not so much.  What erks me is that for the life of me I cannot figure out what is going wrong.  I watch my replays and it looks to me that it is always the other guy's fault.  Flying in a straight line for an established time and I get broadsided.  Usually right after I have waxed a red from behind.  Am I missing an unstated rule that I should be vectoring off immediately after scoring a kill?

losttwo #2 Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:06 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 10125 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
have you tried using the " engaging " button ?

Aurabird #3 Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 3 battles
If another guy on your team is ramming you during a turning fight, I'd say it's just greed on their half. If I ever see a Japanese plane turn fighting an enemy I usually just make a pass on the enemy and move on to avoid a collision and try for an assist or kill.

I'd just say you're getting a little unlucky and flying with greedy team mates. On top of that, speed is collosal in most planes at that tier. For a heavy like a HG2 to so much as roll coming out of a dive is damn near impossible, It's happened to me a bunch too lol (being rammed by a jet, not flying a HG2 since i've still not got one :sad:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users