Eagle Squadron Memorial
If you can meet the basic guidelines below...let's talk.
Update: January 12, 2016
Eagle Squadron's number one goal is to have fun and fly these iconic aircraft in this computerized environment. However, we are a squadron and a team.
1. You must have at least 500 battles in World of Warplanes and a 225 experience average. There are folks here willing to help you along and offer advice; when available to do so. The minimum age to join Eagle Squadron is 35 years of age. We are an older group of players and have a place for you. Folks that better relate to each other as a whole; especially in flights during a battle.
2. You must fill out an application for "Eagle Sqdn" at the following link as part of your membership in Eagle Squadron as well or search for -ES-. Once that is completed whenever you fly there will be a Tag by your screen name "-ES-" and a new chat tab in your hangar. Here is the link: http://na.wargaming.net/clans/
3. We expect you to continue gaining experience flying solo as a member of this squadron and are not required to flight-up at any time.
4. When we flight up as members and enter the Battle area we expect you to conduct yourself appropriately. You are representing the squadron when you fly.
5. We will not tell you when to fly, be online or how to pilot your aircraft, but while in battle in a flight with an appointed Flight Leader, for example, that person is in charge of the flight.
6. If you are accepted in the squadron we expect you to have some participation in it. Therefore, long lapses in non-participation in this squadron will be cause for removal, unless there is a valid excuse.
7. If you are a member of another WoWP clan, you cannot be a member of this squadron/clan.
8. If you flight-up in mass with any WoWP clan, you cannot be a member of this squadron/clan.
9. In order to be considered as a member of Eagle Squadron you must register with your WoWP screen name that you will use in battle. And in Eagle Squadron and any other WoWP screen name must be also be listed when you introduce yourself.
10. Initially, membership in Eagle Squadron will be for a probationary time and access to the squadron area will not be granted during that time. This is effective November 16, 2014.
Behavior we will not tolerate:
1. Abusive language
2. Any behavior that is not conducive to good sportsmanship and found to not be in good standing with the values of this squadron.
Note: We are not looking to recruit as many members as we can to just swell the ranks.
There is an inscription that goes with the shield in Latin, given to me by a Retired Lt. Colonel of the Air Force that was an Instructor pilot in T-38's. She plays WoWP and I thank her for it:
" Honora animus fidem "
(Honor, Courage, Loyalty)
These are the qualities Eagle Squadron will seek and expect from it's members.
Eagle Squadron is open for enrollment and consideration to all of those that meet the above initial guideline. Here is the link: Eagle Squadron
Edited by Topsight, 12 January 2016 - 11:11 AM.