Premium plane owners - opinions?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

_Warchylde_ #21 Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

First Lieutenant

• 1 battle
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

I currently only have two premiums, the XF4F-3 and the IL 2 (mod).  I am using the Wildcat solely for crew training, as I am a little disappointed in the armament,and I fly the IL 2 for making dinero.

I'm not very good in GAA yet....still trying to figure out exactly how much ordnance to put on target for a single-pass kill, so I'm trying to spend a bit more time in the Sturmovik, which is good for the bank account :smiles:

I'm fairly handy with my Bf110-B and my Bristol 146 (both Elite now), and fly these purely for enjoyment until I can upgrade to the Tier Vs.  I am seriously interested in the MesserSpit, but want to get my Spitfire I and get used to the airframe first.

In conclusion, I think I would much rather concentrate on upgrading my planes to Elite status for the bonus XP, and use the premiums solely for crerw training....but that's just a noob's first impression.

Edited by _Warchylde_, 23 July 2014 - 06:03 PM.

"Shee, you guys are so unhip, it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!"

- Zaphod Beeblebrox

MrPsychic #22 Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:33 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 186 battles
  • [LIGS] LIGS
I have the Spitfire V DB 605 and the I-15bis.  The little bis is a nasty little bugger, out turning most planes at its tier and with surprising firepower.  The Spitfire V DB actually can climb with other German planes and heavies, so it helps when I'm climbing to support teammates, then it can turn fight with the best of them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users